CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The smart money has late June for the next round of module mayhem. Then we can join the "shipped" but no one knows where it is, crowd.
i love that! module mayhem! i just hope i'm one of the lucky few to get built in the end of Q2 rush. if not and i'm end of q3 or q4 that would suck

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got on FB for the first time in weeks. My salesman posted a picture of a Bronco they have for sale. He hasn’t returned my calls so I posted my thoughts & I know I shouldn’t have. What is awful is I don’t care if I make him mad.
So I go on the dealerships website and they have a new line item next to "In Stock" labeled as "In Transit" and my vin # and a pic of my base is on their list. So I call the Ford # and it still shows my EDD as delivered by May 14th. (10 days, really :rolleyes:) Just wanted to pass on the new item on the website for you guys to check out your dealers website. My salesman did ask me out and I turned him down and crickets on trying to get him to respond. WTH!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And interest rates go up again. Good job, @Ford Motor Company All us stuck stuck waiting for finished Broncos get screwed again!
This is what's really pissing me off at the moment. Rates on auto loans are going up with each passing month. What a s*it show.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what's really pissing me off at the moment. Rates on auto loans are going up with each passing month. What a s*it show.
My bank has increased also and I'm in limbo.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't get much info from my dealer. They tell me what I want to hear and I'd love a screenshot, but that won't happen! LOL. Not sure why my salesman gets a commision from me. Hell he's not even the original salesman I had. He took me in when the first one decided to leave.
The Ford CS phone also sees the same date as the dealer has. You can call them.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn that looks sweet! Heard nothing but good things about the Nittos. Enjoy the ride!
Thanks! Really changed the look and feel. Loving them so far.

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw an Eruption Green four door hard top and got to drive beside an Area 51 four door soft top today. Rolled the window down and gave the guy a big thumbs up and a “Whoo Hoo!” Lol, he smiled and waved back. 🙂

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I go on the dealerships website and they have a new line item next to "In Stock" labeled as "In Transit" and my vin # and a pic of my base is on their list.
My dealer has had that for a couple of months. It stopped last week and shows no Broncos at all now.
I think they got tired of people calling wanting to buy them, or got tired of pissed customers seeing March builds being shipped before theirs.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer has had that for a couple of months. It stopped last week and shows no Broncos at all now.
I think they got tired of people calling wanting to buy them, or got tired of pissed customers seeing March builds being shipped before theirs.
Yeah, my dealer never shows bronco's at all. You can't even search for it.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like you guys still waiting, I was very frustrated, discouraged and mad too. But I got mine a couple weeks ago (after 639 days) and can report back that these are really cool and fun to drive. I really, really hope you get yours soon!

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
called my dealership twice yesterday & was told i’d get a call back… we can all guess that i clearly did not get a call back. i will be calling today until i talk to someone. i NEED a more accurate EDD. going to ask them how long it typically is taking a bronco to get to the dealership once it is “built”. i’m STILL “in production” and i just need to hear it from my dealer that it definitely won’t be here by May 14th… 💔
Sponsored