ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmmmm I just noticed that shipped dot doesn't have a check mark next to it ... I wonder if that means something. By this Saturday my bronco would have been officially shipped for exactly a month . It been saying " your 2022 Bronco wildtrak is being shipped to Ford of Kendall, llc " since April 14. @Ford Motor Company

Screenshot_20220511-030620.png
It doesn’t get a check mark in the box until it has been delivered. I ha e often wondered this myself as mine is in the built status but still doesn’t ha e the bubble filled in. My theory is that’s the status it’s in and it doesn’t get filled in until it moves to the next stage. With yours it would be delivered.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haven't posted much but, I have been here in the background. Very busy last three days at work culminating in me coming back to this confounded apartment last night and passing out until this morning from exhaustion.

Today is the day! Today marks 665 days since reserving my Bronco. Today marks the day I will lay my eyes on my Bronco for the very first time. With everything I have invested, learned, studied, and sweat over, I still find it a bit funny that I have NEVER seen the color Eruption Green in person. Today is the day!

A bit of an update on where things are and what has gone on since my Bronco arrived at the dealership last Friday.

As soon as my sales rep got in, he texted and emailed me that it was there. He, then, emailed over a picture of my Bronco. DIRTY!!!!

Dealer and I spoke, at length, and I forwarded the up-to-date version of the OCD checklist. The dealer laid out the plan; my Bronco would remain as is over the weekend and be put to the side. Bronco would go to PDI and service Monday morning for normal checks as well as completion of the OCD checklist, and a complete wash and detail. After this, my dealer would report back.

This is complete. My dealer reported back that everything has been completed with no issues found. We did have a bit of a chuckle, and this is a testament to the relationship I have with my dealer and, more importantly, how I have found that they run their business model. He texted me yesterday updating me, etc., and advised that everything was complete, etc. He then advised that his service team felt uncomfortable with one item on the OCD checklist. That was the removal of the doors to check for the paint coverage under the hinge points. Really! We are good!!! We chuckled and I told him to, please, not loosen or remove the doors. Thorough to a fault!!!

After this, we confirmed my appointment time of 230 PM today, Pacific time and, he advised that he would not accept the idea of my taking an Uber from Folsom to Walnut Creek and that he was sending a driver and car to pick me up, at no charge. Remember, how I indicated my dealer had been mum on customer appreciation dollars? Yeah, to heck with that money, THIS is how a dealer accounts for this process and all its twists, turns, and failed Ford promises. I was taken aback, to say the least! I probably shouldn't be, considering, for those who have been around a while, my dealer delivered my other Bronco to us at my work, while I was on shift. It's 90 miles each way to my dealership location!

So, today is the day. None of the above negates the fact that I am still going to do my own confidence checks...trust, but verify. And, please, do not think that I am gloating or rubbing it in on how my dealer is treating me. I can assure you that I am not holding the dealership owner's daughter hostage! This is how this dealer is managing their future by not forgetting how business works. This is their business model. Walnut Creek Ford gets it. They have always run their business this way, since my first interaction with them.

I will post up later with some pictures and status updates later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how it goes once there. I was going to have a special shirt made for today but, with how far we have come from the early days and how we have all morphed through the process, the idea of it would be mostly lost on many. Instead, I am thinking I will wear my Ice Mountain shirt instead. Once we have all taken delivery and moved on from the icy waters of the Atlantic after Ford ran us headlong into an iceberg (note the Titanic references), we can never forget the journey we took to get there so it seems fitting to memorialize it with that shirt.

Long live page one, post one!

Last edited:

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haven't posted much but, I have been here in the background. Very busy last three days at work culminating in me coming back to this confounded apartment last night and passing out until this morning from exhaustion.

Today is the day! Today marks 665 days since reserving my Bronco. Today marks the daI will lay my eyes on my Bronco for the very first time. With everything I have invested, learned, studied, and sweat over, I still find it a bit funny that I have NEVER seen the color Eruption Green in person. Today is the day!

A bit of an update on where things are and what has gone on since my Bronco arrived at the dealership last Friday.

As soon as my sales rep got in, he texted and emailed me that it was there. He, then, emailed over a picture of my Bronco. DIRTY!!!!

Dealer and I spoke, at length, and I forwarded the up-to-date version of the OCD checklist. The dealer laid out the plan; my Bronco would remain as is over the weekend and be put to the side. Bronco would go to PDI and service Monday morning for normal checks as well as completion of the OCD checklist, and a complete wash and detail. After this, my dealer would report back.

This is complete. My dealer reported back that everything has been completed with no issues found. We did have a bit of a chuckle, and this is a testament to the relationship I have with my dealer and, more importantly, how I have found that they run their business model. He texted me yesterday updating me, etc., and advised that everything was complete, etc. He then advised that his service team felt uncomfortable with one item on the OCD checklist. That was the removal of the doors to check for the paint coverage under the hinge points. Really! We are good!!! We chuckled and I told him to, please, not loosen or remove the doors. Thorough to a fault!!!

After this, we confirmed my appointment time of 230 PM today, Pacific time and, he advised that he would not accept the idea of my taking an Uber from Folsom to Walnut Creek and that he was sending a driver and car to pick me up, at no charge. Remember, how I indicated my dealer had been mum on customer appreciation dollars? Yeah, to heck with that money, THIS is how a dealer accounts for this process and all its twists, turns, and failed Ford promises. I was taken aback, to say the least! I probably shouldn't be, considering, for those who have been around a while, my dealer delivered my other Bronco to us at my work, while I was on shift. It's 90 miles each way to my dealership location!

So, today is the day. None of the above negates the fact that I am still going to do my own confidence checks...trust, but verify. And, please, do not think that I am gloating or rubbing it in on how my dealer is treating me. I can assure you that I am not holding the dealership owner's daughter hostage! This is how this dealer is managing their future by not forgetting how business works. This is their business model. Walnut Creek Ford gets it. They have always run their business this way, since my first interaction with them.

I will post up later with some pictures and status updates later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how it goes once there. I was going to have a special shirt made for today but, with how far we have come from the early days and how we have all morphed through the process, the idea of it would be mostly lost on many. Instead, I am thinking I will wear my Ice Mountain shirt instead. Once we have all taken delivery and moved on from the icy waters of the Atlantic after Ford ran us headlong into an iceberg (note the Titanic references), we can never forget the journey we took to get there so it seems fitting to memorialize it with that shirt.

Long live page one, post one!
I see the checklist doesn't mention slapping the back bumper to check for sturdiness. I think that should be added to the list . Make sure to give it a good slap to make sure nothing falls off or something . Congrats on your bronco .maybe one day I'll get mine .... One day @Ford Motor Company

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I read the thread that said that Ford is working on getting the most profitable vehicles off of Dirt Mountain first. The Mach E and F-150's and I have a BASE Bronco ordered and I am sure that it is not a very profitable vehicle. Does this mean I will be one of the last one's to receive their Bronco from that place? I am even more sad after reading that forum. Once my sadness passes (about 2 hours from now) I'm going to move to my next emotion of being pissed off.
The bronco is definitely more profitable than our Mavs. So at least it has that going for it....

Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to all 1/17'ers who have started to participate in the #DirtMountainBronco Twitter campaign.

If you'd like to participate, here's a new thread I started this morning: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/twitter-campaign-dirtmountainbronco.44061/

The campaign Google Doc briefing doc and "how to" is here.

Let's go, go, go, GO. #StayPumped (?)
Mark. How do we share this post w the 1/24 build folks. They are equally being neglected. Also is it appears some of 4/4 group is being placed on a chip hold of some type as well.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depressing to note that the CFO said "...into the third quarter" in his statement. January blend and July-September "build" anyone?
Yes I think if you aren’t built yet it’s going to be q3

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also a fun (sarcasm here) note about the 200,000 Electric F150. John Murphy, the Bank of America analyst asked about the 15-20% of reservation holders that are new to the F150- The CFO/CEO talked how that can help their profitability but not whether or not they will ignore all of those reservation holders whenever they see fit. Perhaps tweeting Ford is the wrong idea. Maybe the B6G twitter users should focus on the analysts that follow Ford- full transcript and those who asked questions here. https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2022/04/27/ford-f-q1-2022-earnings-call-transcript/

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mark. How do we share this post w the 1/24 build folks. They are equally being neglected. Also is it appears some of 4/4 group is being placed on a chip hold of some type as well.
I saw the 4/4 group and that shit is hilarious. They are like it's been 3 weeks since my blend date happened and it's still not built or some are like it's been 2 weeks and my bronco hasn't shipped yet 🤣🤣🤣

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You know what we can probably do that will be more effective than randomly tweeting at Mike Levine. It's to respond to all his tweets immediately after he post. Not that many people comment so there is no way he can ignore dozens of people commenting the same thing. Just a thought

Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw the 4/4 group and that shit is hilarious. They are like it's been 3 weeks since my blend date happened and it's still not built or some are like it's been 2 weeks and my bronco hasn't shipped yet 🤣🤣🤣
I just don’t have the heart to share our plight w them. It would set off a wave of initial of stress I wouldn’t wish on anyone else. 😬

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You know what we can probably do that will be more effective than randomly tweeting at Mike Levine. It's to respond to all his tweets immediately after he post. Not that many people comment so there is no way he can ignore dozens of people commenting the same thing. Just a thought
this is what i've been doing for a couple of weeks now- i want to ruin his experience on twitter and let everyone see the truth of how they treat us

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just got off the phone with ford customer service and they were kind enough to let me know that they have gone from May EDD to "no idea". they told me they have no idea when they will complete these vehicles but that we will get them when we get them, which was helpful.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody a shareholder
just got off the phone with ford customer service and they were kind enough to let me know that they have gone from May EDD to "no idea". they told me they have no idea when they will complete these vehicles but that we will get them when we get them, which was helpful.
Finally some honesty!

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

this is what i've been doing for a couple of weeks now- i want to ruin his experience on twitter and let everyone see the truth of how they treat us
When I've commented on Farley's LinkedIn posts, people have come to Ford's defense, saying this isn't a forum for me to pout about my Bronco.
Sponsored