Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right?!? I was on here last night and my boyfriend said ā€œare you chatting with your fellow 5/2-ers?ā€ Even he gets it!
LOL, my wife and kids feel neglected because of this group. Kidding, sort of.

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a question and was hoping someone could provide some clarity. My blend date was 5/5 and my mods and tear tag populated as well but I have yet to receive my built email. Additionally, Ford Chat has told me the primary vehicle status is ā€œin productionā€ but secondary status indicates ā€œproducedā€. What does this mean? Ford chat isnā€™t able to provide any other details when I asked. However, they also have consistently provided me with an ETA from 5/14 - 5/20, but I donā€™t have confidence this will happen. Anyone else have a similar experience or have any ideas if this delay is related to a part/chip issue or shortage?
My daughter's BB is in the same status since blend of 5/3. Chat has told me separately "chip hold" and "not seeing any holds or delays on this order." And ETA is "estimated to be completed by May 25th"

Hoping for the best but preparing daughter and self for longer wait. Too many other build weeks with folks "in-production" a long time.

Sponsored

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure how many base models came out of our group, but a little tire and wheel upgrade makes a big difference. Got some BD takeoffs put on today. Gives it a whole new look.

44BBCE8C-367C-4326-8B4D-921E8A381440.jpeg

BF291339-CD6D-4073-88D2-1987F111D2AA.jpeg

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do we have the 5/2 build week meet up? :D
Ahh that would be cool. Being in Ca though, it'll be a looooong road trip for me no matter what "central" location is chosen.

Fujimo

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My daughter's BB is in the same status since blend of 5/3. Chat has told me separately "chip hold" and "not seeing any holds or delays on this order." And ETA is "estimated to be completed by May 25th"

Hoping for the best but preparing daughter and self for longer wait. Too many other build weeks with folks "in-production" a long time.
Unfortunately I guess itā€™s now just a waiting gameā€¦..

Sponsored

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh that would be cool. Being in Ca though, it'll be a looooong road trip for me no matter what "central" location is chosen.
Maybe we will have regional meet up's and then a every 4 year national. LOL. We can start the southwest chapter 5/2 build group chapter.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My back door tracker showed delivered right before I left work, so I went down to the dealership. It is here. My order tracker is still showing built awaiting shipping and Ford chat told me last night I was pushed back to 19th at the earliest.

728CB874-6C4C-4754-94FA-E668098906EB.jpeg
looks almost like my build. Mine seems to be in limbo at this point. The dealership has no clue when it will show up and their computer just says In Transit. the theory is with the handoff to BNSF from CSX we go radio silent on tracking... Anyone know how to track a VIN via truck without a specific trucking company name? i want to see if my VIN has been updated to get to a trucking company lol

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looks almost like my build. Mine seems to be in limbo at this point. The dealership has no clue when it will show up and their computer just says In Transit. the theory is with the handoff to BNSF from CSX we go radio silent on tracking... Anyone know how to track a VIN via truck without a specific trucking company name? i want to see if my VIN has been updated to get to a trucking company lol
Yes, I heard your name on All Terrain Nation, and that you had a hot pepper red bronco coming. If I remember right you got the Lux package non sas and I got the high non sas. The hpr is such a good color and I am hoping with be unique enough around my area.

I had a fun time at super cel with Dave. I ended up buying 3 t-shirts from him for my family and I. I am waiting to wear mine when I pick up my Bronco as it has a red bronco on the back of the shirt.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah i'm on their feeds pretty often lol. I have a HPR 4dr Badlands with Lux and non-sas

Yes, I heard your name on All Terrain Nation, and that you had a hot pepper red bronco coming. If I remember right you got the Lux package non sas and I got the high non sas. The hpr is such a good color and I am hoping with be unique enough around my area.

I had a fun time at super cel with Dave. I ended up buying 3 t-shirts from him for my family and I. I am waiting to wear mine when I pick up my Bronco as it has a red bronco on the back of the shirt.
Sponsored