Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the "Shipped Email" on May 10th and the Baby Pic today on May 17th. Doesn't that seem backwards somehow?
Sponsored

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my assembly line photo
1652812871059.jpeg
I'm going to have to look around and find one of those grills. Like that color with the Carbonized Gray better than the black.

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems like there are a lot of Baby Pics today. Just got mine!
Disappointed that my daughter won't get one for her BB. She was not a reservation holder.

Sponsored

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyway to track the shipping when it moves from CSX to another rail company?

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyway to track the shipping when it moves from CSX to another rail company?
I've not been able to figure that out. Last track per chat was Blue Island IL on the 13th.

Sponsored

Fujimo

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a question and was hoping someone could provide some clarity. My blend date was 5/5 and my mods and tear tag populated as well but I have yet to receive my built email. Additionally, Ford Chat has told me the primary vehicle status is “in production” but secondary status indicates “produced”. What does this mean? Ford chat isn’t able to provide any other details when I asked. However, they also have consistently provided me with an ETA from 5/14 - 5/20, but I don’t have confidence this will happen. Anyone else have a similar experience or have any ideas if this delay is related to a part/chip issue or shortage?

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a question and was hoping someone could provide some clarity. My blend date was 5/5 and my mods and tear tag populated as well but I have yet to receive my built email. Additionally, Ford Chat has told me the primary vehicle status is “in production” but secondary status indicates “produced”. What does this mean? Ford chat isn’t able to provide any other details when I asked. However, they also have consistently provided me with an ETA from 5/14 - 5/20, but I don’t have confidence this will happen. Anyone else have a similar experience or have any ideas if this delay is related to a part/chip issue or shortage?
I would call Ford. I got a lot of wrong information from chat. To be honest, I think it’s a computer generated system and not an actual person. Emails for me have been spotty at best. You need to see if there are any holds on your vehicle or if it was released for shipping.