Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody else kinda meh on all these colors. Im in the minority I know but Cactus Gray is one of the ugliest colors Ive ever seen.
None of them really get me going either.

I think Cactus Grey is the nicest of the lot. The cyber orange is the ugliest Ive seen.

I'll get Cactus Grey, likely, but I would have liked to see some more interesting colours.
Sponsored

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had to go out driving some the past few days, and I’ve really paid attention to the colors of other cars on the road. 7 out of every ten cars is white, black, or some version of gray or silver. But the ones that aren’t are typically red or blue. If you want to stand out I think your only choice is cyber orange. Of course blending in isn’t always a bad thing.

Last edited:

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These pics helped me finalize my choice! 4 door BD in cyber orange with the Sasquatch package and the pull out tray as my only options

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The problem I’ve seen with it from the beginning lol
Dude, this was my top choice until you said this... I can’t unsee it now

I am a teacher too and if I get black wheels or any other black accessories to go with it, I will legit be driving to school to work on a a school bus (or a short bus none the less!)

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like when cactus grey has that minty look to it I’m torn between cyber orange and cactus gray but now area 51 and rapid red are growing on me pretty sore it will be down to cyber orange and cactus gray although the newest shot of cyber orange in sunlight makes it look bad like gold almost
I think people are going to be disappointed with cyber orange

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. 10+ pages of comments about colors for the second time this week? You'all are crazy about Broncos.
2. I repeat what I wrote in the other super long color thread, my favorite color is mud. You are over-thinking this. The best color is your Bronco covered in real mud. That is what will give you the happiness that you seek in a color.
3. So just take whatever color, it does not matter, because it needs to be under a layer of mud. If you insist on spending hours/days/weeks of your COVID lockdown life in picking a color for a truck, then may I suggest that you consider how the color would look with mud on it?

Last edited:

BroncoJess11

Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dude, this was my top choice until you said this... I can’t unsee it now

I am a teacher too and if I get black wheels or any other black accessories to go with it, I will legit be driving to school to work on a a school bus (or a short bus none the less!)
You could just embrace it. Someone on here did want someone to get a personalized plate for “shrtbus” lol. Rock it! ????

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well there’s always the wrap options for the guys not liking any.I was checking out the challenger site and they have so many color options. Any chance of more colors being added later? A confirmation? If they are making VB a late availability they might as well add in some extra colors.

Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like Cyber Orange with Shadow Black hardtop, mirror caps, grill and wheels. I also like how the Badlands model picks up the Cyber Orange trim and I hope there will be a complementary marine grade vinyl with perhaps orange stitching.

For me, Cyber Orange is an intense color and all be itself (such as paired with an orange hardtop) it can overwhelm the eye. Also, some colors, like a medium gray hardtop, may not counter the intensity of the orange.

I believe the Bronco designers had a plan in mind when the Cyber Orange was part of the reveal on July 13. The final part we are missing is the options for the marine grade vinyl. Once that piece comes into focus, I suspect the Cyber Orange will really shine and become the signature color of the 2021 Badlands model.

Last edited:

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m seriously considering just wrapping it something totally unique. I want the original CGI cactus grey, but none of the real photos look anything like it.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I do go base, I’m really starting leaning towards having it wrapped in something like British racing green
Maybe some day an enterprising forward thinking car maker will offer wrap from the factory as an option when ordering a new vehicle. That would make all kinds of interesting colors and schemes available, along with additional revenue for the car maker selling the option. Additionally on a 4x4 would provide for some enhanced protection of the underlying paint, from scratches when offroading.

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Bronco in that teal color Wrangler offers would be my dream vehicle.
Sponsored