First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my Wildtrak in April and I have just about 1500 miles on it and it is the funnest vehicle I have ever owned! I truly love my Wildtrak also, I wouldn’t ever get a wrangler rubicon ever again! They are very nice vehicles, the Bronco Wildtrak hands down takes the win in my personal opinion!

Cheers!
Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my Wildtrak in April and I have just about 1500 miles on it and it is the funnest vehicle I have ever owned! I truly love my Wildtrak also, I wouldn’t ever get a wrangler rubicon ever again! They are very nice vehicles, the Bronco Wildtrak hands down takes the win in my personal opinion!

Cheers!
did you get cloth or leather seats?

My biggest issue with BL vs. WT is the ability to wash out the vehicle, which I think is very cool. The sway bar disconnect is also a really good option, but not sure how needed with what I'll mostly be using the vehicle for. I'll assume the hoss 3.0 corrects some of the deficiencies of the 1.0 and 2.0 in the BL and other models?

Wish I could just get a WT with no carpet and plugs....and MGV...or, a BL with the hoss 3.0....sigh

KComer

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved July 2020. Took possession Feb 2022; it’s been an absolutely Great ride.

I’ve owned 3 Wranglers including 4 door Rubicon new.

Forget About It! Bronco hands down winner. Maybe it’s the Lux I don’t know…

Wrapped the back in chocolate (preemptive strike - cuz I wanted to! 😂)
Credit Image360, owner Rob, great guy thank you.
Bar light, fog lights, ditch lights, bug shield (yep!), script up front for kicks.
Bestop mesh Bimini which I thought I wouldn’t like, but Love!
Wife rescued me with mad Bronco interior inlay skills, which are fantastic.
Running premium, always Sport mode 💨 Just hit 2400 miles, zero issues except all the Attention which I enjoy.

Headed to Stanley ID tmrrw looking for trails.
(Did the Austin OffRodeo so ready to GOAT)

Stay patient y’all !!!

Love the 6g site and all the positive stories and advice etc. Much ❤

A57E150E-8C30-44CE-979E-2EC06F026F10.jpeg
A13FDF07-B787-4F6B-A4B6-CC846C3E4164.jpeg
9E9B0C46-0D12-4261-81B5-6BD2B47B5BB3.jpeg

3a2d7031-2238-4038-85ac-2f3fbcd0fdda-jpeg.jpg

7444BB87-792C-4C93-86B1-16BD09C44D6C.jpeg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Cheers!
We're so glad to hear that you are enjoying your Bronco!!

Sponsored

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is.. is that chocolate brown on cactus Grey? I’m not sure whether to be intrigued or concerned. Lol I’d be curious to see it in person.
mint chocolate chip almost

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I truly love my Wildtrak also, I wouldn’t ever get a wrangler rubicon ever again! They
This greatly depends on what Jeep brings to the table with the new Wrangler platform. I have a feeling they will kill it next round.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love the hockey stripe

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved July 2020. Took possession Feb 2022; it’s been an absolutely Great ride.

Bar light, fog lights, ditch lights, bug shield (yep!), script up front for kicks.
Running premium, always Sport mode 💨 Just hit 2400 miles, zero issues except all the Attention which I enjoy.

Stay patient y’all !!!

A57E150E-8C30-44CE-979E-2EC06F026F10.jpeg
A13FDF07-B787-4F6B-A4B6-CC846C3E4164.jpeg
9E9B0C46-0D12-4261-81B5-6BD2B47B5BB3.jpeg

3a2d7031-2238-4038-85ac-2f3fbcd0fdda-jpeg.jpg

7444BB87-792C-4C93-86B1-16BD09C44D6C.jpeg
Looks absolutely awesome. Loving my Wildtrack as well..(High Package).
You're absolutely right to trick out and personalize your Bronco into whatever you feel. I think that's part of the real appeal for Bronco owners and their own individuality/creativity.
Congrats!! Thanks for sharing

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure I would love my wildtrak too ... If I had it 😭 January 16 it was produced ... Still on chip hold to this day @Ford Motor Company tell Jimmy and Mikey that it's on sight if I ever see them in the streets

cats-fighting-fighting-cats.gif

Sponsored

Giordiesel

Wildtrak
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Stay patient y’all !!!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail cats-fighting-fighting-cats
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail cats-fighting-fighting-cats

I like that, looks like a Peppermint Patty

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW! another person who claims that it was worth the wait! It is a bold statement indeed; imagine a vehicle so good that it can make up for two or more lost Summers (because you get an unlimited supply of those, right?) of family and friend memories out on the trails in a Jeep that could have been bought long ago. A magical vehicle that makes up for lost time in your life and then some! No wonder Ford stock is doing so well these days...

Newsflash, it is likely not worth the wait, that trip you wanted to take with your ten year old son like your dad took you on? Too late, you'll get that Bronco when he is 14, has a girlfriend, and doesn't want to go anymore.

Wanted to share your love of outdoors with the grandkids? Whoopsie, your mobility took a nosedive between 72 and 75 years of age and you cannot easily go camping/hunting/fishing any longer.

Wanted to buy one as a retirement vehicle? Sorry, you dropped dead of a coronary before you even got a build date and are spending your retirement laying dead in a box.

ETC.

You want the Bronco? Great, get one, but don't delude yourself into thinking it was worth the opportunity cost of what you could have done while waiting two or three years. If you are too young to understand that, don't worry, it will make sense eventually. The cost of the waiting time to get one is part of the cost of buying one. It is not just dollars and cents. Lost time has tremendous value and is part of the decision to purchase or not. If you ignore that cost, sure you might think it is worth the wait, but to state it as a fact that applies to everyone else is ignorant at best.

OP
OP
FZ4

FZ4

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WOW! another person who claims that it was worth the wait! It is a bold statement indeed; imagine a vehicle so good that it can make up for two or more lost Summers (because you get an unlimited supply of those, right?) of family and friend memories out on the trails in a Jeep that could have been bought long ago. A magical vehicle that makes up for lost time in your life and then some! No wonder Ford stock is doing so well these days...

Newsflash, it is likely not worth the wait, that trip you wanted to take with your ten year old son like your dad took you on? Too late, you'll get that Bronco when he is 14, has a girlfriend, and doesn't want to go anymore.

Wanted to share your love of outdoors with the grandkids? Whoopsie, your mobility took a nosedive between 72 and 75 years of age and you cannot easily go camping/hunting/fishing any longer.

Wanted to buy one as a retirement vehicle? Sorry, you dropped dead of a coronary before you even got a build date and are spending your retirement laying dead in a box.

ETC.

You want the Bronco? Great, get one, but don't delude yourself into thinking it was worth the opportunity cost of what you could have done while waiting two or three years. If you are too young to understand that, don't worry, it will make sense eventually. The cost of the waiting time to get one is part of the cost of buying one. It is not just dollars and cents. Lost time has tremendous value and is part of the decision to purchase or not. If you ignore that cost, sure you might think it is worth the wait, but to state it as a fact that applies to everyone else is ignorant at best.
Enter Violet Beauregarde.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.windowsticker.forddirect.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stay patient y’all !!!

Where did you get the bug shield ?
Sponsored