First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OMG the kids on this university suck too! They gladly jump out in front of you just to see if you'll stop. Well of course I'm going to! Hate for my Boomerang to have to go to a body shop. It would never get parts!
I parked at the way back of the lot when I took mine for the last week of school. Lots of Jeeps tried to surround me. I also made sure to get a lock for my spare tire so it doesn't just walk away one day.
Sponsored

Intensepisgahbiker

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 XLT 3.5 EB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The best view ever from our camper window. Picked it up today on our way to Pigeon Forge. The F150 was ordered the same day and came in in February. Drives amazing. Yes, once you get in it you actually do forget about the time it took to get it. It's a 2.7 with the 4.27 rear locker. 33 inch tires are in the future. BTW, my wife has confiscated it. Oh well, I'm going to order an explosion green 2 Dr sasquatch when the order bank opens.

20220617_192719.jpg

20220617_132703.jpg

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just picked up my Bronco a few minutes ago. Drives great. No surprises at the dealer. Already swapped out my BB wheels and 255/75s for BL rims and 275/70s. Tint on Monday. More later...

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group My HPR Bronco

Last edited:

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my rail car info from Ford! Left Michigan on the 15th and is scheduled to hit the rail yard in NY on the 21st!! it's happening!!!!
Not the last one off the lot, after all ; )

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just some data to share- i'm tracking mine via rail to NY and the estimate of June 11-17 seems way later than it is likely. The train company says mine gets off the train in NY this Tuesday the 21st. assuming that it gets moved out of the trainyard relatively quickly then i don't think 7/11-17 is accurate. hoping others have the same experience here and just wanted to share my data- it left MAP 6/15 and is due to arrive NY via rail 6/21

I want to thank everyone here for listening to me bitch since January when we all had the bad luck of being told there was a 90 day delay! This thread is my home at B6G; i really don't venture out to the main area anymore!

Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just some data to share- i'm tracking mine via rail to NY and the estimate of June 11-17 seems way later than it is likely. The train company says mine gets off the train in NY this Tuesday the 21st. assuming that it gets moved out of the trainyard relatively quickly then i don't think 7/11-17 is accurate. hoping others have the same experience here and just wanted to share my data- it left MAP 6/15 and is due to arrive NY via rail 6/21

I want to thank everyone here for listening to me bitch since January when we all had the bad luck of being told there was a 90 day delay! This thread is my home at B6G; i really don't venture out to the main area anymore!
I received shipped email June 13th. I’m EDD mid July. My dealer is just outside Philadelphia. Doesn’t seem logical to take 5-6 weeks for delivery but then again nothing has been logical so far w this bronco experience

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the Nashville airport and what do I see waiting on my daughter…. A Bronco, 4 door , silver
Welcome to middle Tennessee! What you doing here? I'm surprised you seen any other color than Cactus Grey. That seems to be the going color here!
My daughter and family relocated here in 2020. I took care of my mom until she passed away last October and this is my first time to visit. I lived in Chattanooga when I was young but had never been to the Nashville area.,

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Y’all…. Order Track app says ‘Awaiting Shipment’. Ford tracker still says in production. Checked my modules (which popped back in February) and some of the lines that were empty, now have letters and numbers…. Could this really be happening????

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My daughter and family relocated here in 2020. I took care of my mom until she passed away last October and this is my first time to visit. I lived in Chattanooga when I was young but had never been to the Nashville area.,
While you are there, you gotta hit up Hattie B’s for their Nashville hot chicken and might as well get a gallon BAG of sweet to to take home with you.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

While you are there, you gotta hit up Hattie B’s for their Nashville hot chicken and might as well get a gallon BAG of sweet to to take home with you.
I’ll tell my daughter. That sounds great!
Sponsored