Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya that Ford cockpit cover is absolutely not water proof or suited for rain. Buddy at work found out the hard way after I tried to warn him :ROFLMAO:

Amazon has recently been flooded with chinesium covers that claim to be waterproof, and actually saw a couple positive reviews in the large groups. I usually have a strict rule against buying these type things that get cloned 14 times from companies with more vowels than consonants in their ridiculous name. But I need a waterproof cover now.......

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. C25EE44E-6490-4678-BD93-7540B8E142CC
I ordered one of those for when I go to my camper. It has kept everything off my Bronco including rain so far. It was worth the $80.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I picked up my new daily driver last week. I haven't driven it much though, as I have since contracted Covid. Windows are now tinted. I decided to stay with 32s, so I swapped out the 255/75s for 275/70s Wildpeaks and put them on BL wheels. Floor liners, a cargo mat and front seat covers ordered today. FUN to drive!

My HPR Bronco.jpg

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Broncover USA is now offering a 2 door cockpit cover. I just ordered one. Website says it is an all weather cover made in the USA. (I am not affiliated with the company).

https://www.broncover.com/
I just don't get why i can't keep my soft top on for the 2 door
The trektop should hold the cover up while the cover keeps rain out from the sides and back

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I picked up my new daily driver last week. I haven't driven it much though, as I have since contracted Covid. Windows are now tinted. I decided to stay with 32s, so I swapped out the 255/75s for 275/70s Wildpeaks and put them on BL wheels. Floor liners, a cargo mat and front seat covers ordered today. FUN to drive!

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 67988848-4631-4145-8BAA-811E5B697A0C
Quarantine in your Bronco and just drive it around! Nice ride BTW.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya that Ford cockpit cover is absolutely not water proof or suited for rain. Buddy at work found out the hard way after I tried to warn him :ROFLMAO:

Amazon has recently been flooded with chinesium covers that claim to be waterproof, and actually saw a couple positive reviews in the large groups. I usually have a strict rule against buying these type things that get cloned 14 times from companies with more vowels than consonants in their ridiculous name. But I need a waterproof cover now.......

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 67988848-4631-4145-8BAA-811E5B697A0C
Have you considered wax coating the non-waterproof one? ;)

Sponsored

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just don't get why i can't keep my soft top on for the 2 door
The trektop should hold the cover up while the cover keeps rain out from the sides and back
I think the issue you will have is that the cover is fitted to the roll bars and not the soft top. The soft top is squared off in the back while the roll bars slope down. So the cover would be shorter to fit the roll bars and won't have enough material to reach/cover the back of the soft top.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think the issue you will have is that the cover is fitted to the roll bars and not the soft top. The soft top is squared off in the back while the roll bars slope down. So the cover would be shorter to fit the roll bars and won't have enough material to reach/cover the back of the soft top.
The two-door soft top is not like the 4-door. It is slant back and close to the roll bars.
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. DD5BD74E-00C0-4E40-B290-F051F18BDE00

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rarest sighting ever.

Three two-doors in the wild. 😯

Screenshot_20220625-224252_Gallery.jpg

... well... sort of in the wild... this was at the brewery following DirtFish Summerfest.
Sponsored