S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I, unfortunately, am still stuck in production.
Any update today? I'm hoping for yours to be released almost as much as I hoped for mine!
Sponsored

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is one of my absolute favorite combos - 2 door non-Sas Big Bend in EG. It has a really cool '90s vibe to it that makes me nostalgic.
I totally agree! I can't wait to get it. I went with sandstone interior and I'm going to carry on with the green & tan theme on the exterior a bit too (see my profile photo for a mock up of the side stripe decals I have). Kind Eddie Bauer edition-esque. Love the 90s bronco badge too, so I might have to get some of those.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Are you keeping the stock rims?

KO2 was my first choice but they can’t find any in that size right now. I’ve heard lots of great things about the Nittos, so hoping I’ll be happy with them!
My plan is to keep the rims but power coat. There was a nice post on these rim’s pictured.

1596CC54-3015-4929-AD15-6B36D16972B3.jpeg

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The gatorbacks are for real. Def worth having. Had the dealer install yesterday using customer satisfaction money. The Dealer hasn’t installed them yet and all were impressed. Gives the extra beefy look

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s getting real. In the dealer lot photo. Just got my out the door price and no issues w price protection or xplan discount even though bronco isn’t really eligible for xplan program discount. Getting front window and driver and passenger windows ceramic tinted for UV and heat protection.

4184461F-43C8-4FBC-9B7C-C7A03BF07786.jpeg

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
day 3 of sitting in the railyard- dealer told me it's usually 1-2 weeks at the railyard- just hoping i get lucky and it's not that long. this has been 2 years of hoping and so far not one bit of it has gone right! how long did you all sit in the railyard waiting to get to the dealers?

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
day 3 of sitting in the railyard- dealer told me it's usually 1-2 weeks at the railyard- just hoping i get lucky and it's not that long. this has been 2 years of hoping and so far not one bit of it has gone right! how long did you all sit in the railyard waiting to get to the dealers?
Sat 5 days at the one in San Diego. Per dealer they have been averaging about a week.

Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My plan is to keep the rims but power coat. There was a nice post on these rim’s pictured.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 4184461F-43C8-4FBC-9B7C-C7A03BF07786
The powder coating looks so good! I looked into that, as well, but the dealer quoted me an extra $1K. Not sure if that’s on par with the going rate, but thought it was too pricey.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The powder coating looks so good! I looked into that, as well, but the dealer quoted me an extra $1K. Not sure if that’s on par with the going rate, but thought it was too pricey.
That’s little high. Should be 150-200 per wheel. He might be subbing out. Shop around. It’s still cheaper than new rims.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s little high. Should be 150-200 per wheel. He might be subbing out. Shop around. It’s still cheaper than new rims.
Thanks!

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is sitting in a rail yard 3 miles from my dealer and has been since Monday. I talked to BNSF today who told me there is a back log of empty rail cars they are trying to move out before moving 30 more in (one of which has my Bronco on it). The quote from the BNSF rep was, "This week has been a mess here." It's tough waiting two years and being this close and again in a holding pattern...

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is my plan for my OBX tires

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 4184461F-43C8-4FBC-9B7C-C7A03BF07786
YouTuber Chase Gentry put 275/65R18 KO2's on his loaner Outer Banks for Top of the World, Moab UT

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1656099846493
Sponsored