First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
someone can yell at me for this but I think the Steelers and big bend wheels are the cleanest/best from the factory among the default non-sas trims.
I love how my BB wheels look with the MIC Top. Has anyone else with Area 51 noticed it is more gray than any other color?
Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
someone can yell at me for this but I think the Steelers and big bend wheels are the cleanest/best from the factory among the default non-sas trims.
I really like the BB wheels too. I just hate that they don’t allow you to choose better tires from the factory but at least it’s an easy fix.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trying to catch up but it seems many are awaiting delivery status. Mine went to that yesterday too and was never build status. Also on the backdoor and the dealer show a EDD 6-27 - 7/3. Dealer says they are all over with the meaning of this from about to be shipped to still chip hold.

there is a big road bike ride in columbus oh called Pelatonia that I want to ride. It’s a cancer support ride (180 miles). My question is can I trust ford to deliver by Aug 7 the ride date?? The ride is a big commitment to fund raise. I have a month buffer and the dealer is ok if it’s actually comes as planned. Any thoughts??
If I was in your shoes, I would do the fundraiser and remember your Bronco will be there when you finish. Think of all the good people you will see at the fundraiser. You won’t see people like that at the Ford dealership.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw Ford is offering rebates/ extra Ford Pass rewards for tire purchases through 6/30. Wonder if I go in and order before truck gets here.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did anyone else put down a $500 deposit, or just me? lol i know most of us put down the $100 to reserve, but i put down $500 on top of the $100 when i actually placed my order.
My dealer wanted $400 on top of the $100 reservation fee. Fully refundable if I decide not to take delivery.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I was in your shoes, I would do the fundraiser and remember your Bronco will be there when you finish. Think of all the good people you will see at the fundraiser. You won’t see people like that at the Ford dealership.
Good thoughts. You are right but in fact my dealer sponsors a team for this ride. It’s really a big deal in columbus. All intersections on the route are policed for riders.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw Ford is offering rebates/ extra Ford Pass rewards for tire purchases through 6/30. Wonder if I go in and order before truck gets here.
I am getting 33 Nitto Ridge Grapplers put on my OBX (keeping stock rims). Dealer is recommending 1" level for extra clearance (which I'm good with), but I've seen where others have put 33's on the stock wheels without a lift and it's seemed to work fine. This link may help. I think they def give it a beefier look!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/show-33s-some-love-picture-thread.45573/

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am also taking advantage of this rebate!

Sponsored

markpilip

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my baby pic today. Definitely looks like it spent the last six months in the climate-controlled warehouse! It was very clean, unlike some of the other 1/17 baby pics shown here.

Ford Bronco baby picture.jpg

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to replace them immediately when I got my bronco, then I saw a big bend in person finally and changed my mind and decided I’ll keep the stock rims. That grille, though, has got to go. Might hold out for a heritage trim grille.

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kind of exciting to see so much movement in our group this last week. Is anyone still stuck in production? No man or woman left behind!!

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks