First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
well pizza tracker has not updated, but it landed at the dealership off the truck at 7am this morning. going to see it and do paperwork after work and hopefully be driving this week!

as a recap
reservation - July 2020
Initial order, January 2021
Second order - Oct 2021 -converting form a 2021 to a 2022
Built since Jan 25th
BUILT since 1/25 or in production since 1/25?
Sponsored

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BUILT since 1/25 or in production since 1/25?
built with microchip old.
pizza tracker said " in production", but i have a friend whos an engineer at ford, and checked internally, and was fully built and on microchip hold

even if it was ' in production', no vehicle should take 145 days from start to finish in production

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
pizza tracker said " in production", but i have a friend whos an engineer at ford, and checked internally, and was fully built and on microchip hold

even if it was ' in production', no vehicle should take 145 days from start to finish in production
Totally agree

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Moved back again to 7-25. Honestly, don't think we will have it by our November Moab trip. I bleed Ford blue, but this has pushed my limits. My dealer received in a Bronco that was built the day before ours, completed in March, shipped to the dealer in June and it is sold. Ours, still sits in purgatory, decaying away. First in the Michigan winter, now summer. That's what concerns me the most, what is that sitting doing to it for 6 + months. Hard to stay positive at all

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got back from Bronco Off Rodeo in NH and got to drive basically my exact order. Now I'm even more excited to get my truck but every day is that much more painful. Built 6/14 but not shipped yet.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220626_182646

Sponsored

lesserlife7

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hadn't got Shipped since swapping to Built on 6/19 so I reached out to Ford rep via call today. She told me current estimate for shipment is 7/16...based on recent timelines for other Texas bound Broncos, I am highly skeptical it'll take that long.

But then again, this whole process has been a disappointment ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built 6/14 My EDD was 6/23-27th now 7/3. The online chat told me to talk to the 800 number which said the convoy trucks are having parts shortages. And it's hard to get convoy trucks now! I was laughing on the inside while telling the lady she was full of it. anything to get you off the phone.

Nectar

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I just got great news! Both Ford tracker and ordertrack link show its delivered. I just drove by there and don't see anything there yet, unless it's in an indoor bay.

No reply from dealer text or call yet but feeling hopeful!

Nectar

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I just got great news! Both Ford tracker and ordertrack link show its delivered. I just drove by there and don't see anything there yet, unless it's in an indoor bay.

No reply from dealer text or call yet but feeling hopeful!
So it's there now. With some chips and a dent. I will have to choose either to take it as is and bring it in for the repairs later or wait it out for the repairs now, which who knows how long for that

CoolCough

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I agree with the last part. I just called the Zone Manager again and nothing new since 6/7 on my Bronco. Been build on the trackers since 3/6 and just waiting for MAP to get it shipped. The fact some of these Broncs are literally waiting on only shipping for over 100 Days while local dealerships get vehicles with blended in May/June is crazy. I'm glad there is a ton of movement and I get jealous every time I see one but I'm assuming September at this point by the time they dig my Bronco out.

Sponsored

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey team 1/24'ers!

Have been away for a while but s great to see all the movement. I went to Built status finally on 6/13 and awaiting shipment! Had an EDD bumped up at first of July 15-20 but has since moved again to Aug 1-6.

@JerseyGirl in TX So glad to see you finally shipped after all the stress and headache of waiting!!!

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree with the last part. I just called the Zone Manager again and nothing new since 6/7 on my Bronco. Been build on the trackers since 3/6 and just waiting for MAP to get it shipped. The fact some of these Broncs are literally waiting on only shipping for over 100 Days while local dealerships get vehicles with blended in May/June is crazy. I'm glad there is a ton of movement and I get jealous every time I see one but I'm assuming September at this point by the time they dig my Bronco out.
Yep, I am almost on day 90 built and keep hearing that there is nothing I can do but wait...?

Feel your pain. Hopefully we get movement soon but I am also expecting Fall at this point.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so I was moved to built on 6/17. Haven't seen any movement since so I called Ford CS this morning. They confirmed that my Bronco is released but still in MI awaiting shipment with an EDD window of 8/6-8/12. I've got a family vacation beginning on the 12th, so I hope it comes sooner. Wouldn't mind having the new vehicle for the trip.

Nectar

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally! 07/20 reservation, 11/15/21 0rder, 01/26 build, 05/14 shipped. Came in with minor paint chip in drivers door (will bring back to repair). No ADM, Tindol Ford in Gastonia NC was great throughout. Hooked me up on trade in value

20220627_173852.jpg