First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's tough to have a blend date on a Friday before a holiday AND shutdown. Pulling for you that theyve got folks working overtime or over the weekend so that you get built... shipping may be a whole nother nightmare for all of us built this week.
Agree. I went back and checked a few of the previous weeks build threads. Lots of Broncos still waiting for transport
Sponsored

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree. I went back and checked a few of the previous weeks build threads. Lots of Broncos still waiting for transport
Only thing that gives me hope I get mine fairly fast is CSX that has a direct line through Alabama that bypasses Atlanta and comes directly through the city I'm being delivered to. Need to text my dealer on what his delivery times have looked like

*Edit: His go to Atlanta and by convoy from there he says. So yeah two to three weeks after shipped.

Last edited:

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sales manager where I ordered told me I will be their 3rd Bronco delivery. First one took 4 weeks and the second took 5 weeks. Convoy to near Madison Wi.
I don't have an eta. Modules popped earlier today. Looks like possibly a full two year wait for me

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just called and they told me I was still 'In Production'. However, this is the first time they gave me a delivery ETA - I guess i will wait to see if my modules populate and the backdoor transitions to 'shipped'

"I appreciate your patience, ----. The vehicle is currently In Production - When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. There is an ETA for delivery of your vehicle to your selling dealership of July 22nd - July 28th 2022."

320220629 BLEND 4725 1643/1919

Last edited:

Sponsored

carso83

Outer Banks
First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am 862/1919 for today by the way
Noice! I'm 1563/1919 for today. Been hittin refresh on all the trackers today looking for updates. Glad to hear you're getting same day mod pops already! Fuck yeah!

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just called and they told me I was still 'In Production'. However, this is the first time they gave me a delivery ETA - I guess i will wait to see if my modules populate and the backdoor transitions to 'shipped'

"I appreciate your patience, ----. The vehicle is currently In Production - When an order is "In Production," it is being manufactured at one of our factories. There is an ETA for delivery of your vehicle to your selling dealership of July 22nd - July 28th 2022."

320220629 BLEND 4725 1643/1919
Yeah you're in the blend group with us, modules won't pop until late tomorrow evening if that. Eta is probably accurate hoping no bs goes on with shipping

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To celebrate the birth of our Bronco my husband and I did a little hike up Mt Washington in NH. 🤪
We have an ETA of 7/30. Fingers crossed.

so excited for this whole build week. It has been fun going through this process with you.

1180ADFB-26C0-4F3F-9B9A-7AECBAC6D9CC.png

2712FD87-B020-467D-9D3C-6D11AD52E86E.jpeg

sharkbytesmatt

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD on order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To celebrate the birth of our Bronco my husband and I did a little hike up Mt Washington in NH. 🤪

so excited for this whole build week. It has been fun going through this process with you.

Ford Bronco 06/27/22  Build week group 2712FD87-B020-467D-9D3C-6D11AD52E86E

Congratulations!!! So awesome! Hoping mine ships out Friday or Saturday

Sponsored

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations!!! So awesome! Hoping mine ships out Friday or Saturday
It is wild how fast the process can go…at least when it goes smoothly. I hope it continues on this trend for everyone.

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is wild how fast the process can go…at least when it goes smoothly. I hope it continues on this trend for everyone.
Congrats!🍾

hopefully, I’m not far behind you. Who knows, maybe my bronco can still catch your train. My latest ETA is 7/21 - 7/28, but I haven’t shipped yet. According to chat, I’ve been released to the carrier, but I hadn’t shipped yet, and they had no other info for now.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Enjoyed our short-ish? time together in this thread. Hopefully we're not still in here months from now wondering where are broncos are like other build week groups.

Strong & Free

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 'My Dealer Told Me" story. I checked my signed build sheet with my dealership that has the tube steps as one of my factory options. When I got my window sticker (6/27 blend date), the steps weren't there. When I asked my dealer they said Ford took them off so they could get more trucks out the door. I think this is most likely BS, and they made the mistake and didn't add the steps to my order. Getting the steps after I get the Bronco hopefully won't be too much of a big deal. Has anyone been told something like this? I don't remember hearing anything like this from anyone else.
I heard similar nonsense from my dealer. I ordered roof rack with cross bars and sound deafening headliner. They say the same thing to me! BS id say! I’m going to make them add it at the dealership. So frustrating isn’t it! Bill