Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took a break from tracking yesterday. This morning, my bad ordered rail car has been repaired in Louisville and is released. I guess it's just waiting to hook up to another train that is Georgia bound. I'm sure no one cares, but hoping this can be of help to some other person who gets the bad order rail car status - it has been an entire week process to fix it.:oops:
Glad to see it's on the move again. I believe my rail car has switched over to Union Pacific. It sat in Blue Island, Illinois for a few days (just outside Chicago). Once it got there, there has not been any eta status. Checked this morning and it had departed Gibson, Indiana yesterday at 4:57am, but still has no eta. Idk, I guess I just check ever so often to see where it last was. Good luck to all! Hopefully deliveries will be taking place sooner, rather than later.
Sponsored

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad to see it's on the move again. I believe my rail car has switched over to Union Pacific. It sat in Blue Island, Illinois for a few days (just outside Chicago). Once it got there, there has not been any eta status. Checked this morning and it had departed Gibson, Indiana yesterday at 4:57am, but still has no eta. Idk, I guess I just check ever so often to see where it last was. Good luck to all! Hopefully deliveries will be taking place sooner, rather than later.
I've been thinking about how stupid it is for me to track my train car. It frustrates me that it is sitting near Chicago for some unexplained reason. I know it will get her when it gets here, but I am curious about the progress.

And the more I think about it, the reason why I keep checking is because I have massive mistrust for Ford. And I'm trying to make plans for an expected delivery date of 7/21/22 but I know better than to believe their projections. So I try to track the train thinking maybe it will give me some insight into any delays, despite the fact I know almost nothing about how railcars work or how long it would take to go from Chicago to SLC :)

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
just got off chat, they say that they are arranging pickup for delivery to the dealership and will be picked up no later than 7/30. my estimated time from my dealer was 7/20-7/26 so wonder how that works? idk. some people from the 6/6 build week are still in limbo also, with no info on their trucks.

WMB

Big Bend
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anybody from 6/24 blend date still waiting for shipment?
I Got the built email 6/26 and just been “waiting for shipment” since then

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody from 6/24 blend date still waiting for shipment?
I Got the built email 6/26 and just been “waiting for shipment” since then
myself

Sponsored

jmschweiger

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3, Jeep Liberty Renegade, 2003 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Through the backdoor link, I am now on "STep 5- Complete Purchase" And the website says that my next step is to work with the dealer.... So does that mean it was delivered? Still no shipper email with my Baby Bronco image.

Hopefully I can keep my mind on work while waiting for the dealer to call.

HCG4

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else still stuck in production status?

My blend date was 6/22 and tear tag is NDZ4. Ford support can’t tell me anything useful except they show it as built and to wait until the status updates.
My blend date was 6/22 and tracker still shows “in Production” although Ford and Dealer show it as produced with ETA of 4 Aug (to North Florida). I got dealer to send me a screen shot of screen they see and it does not show any holds (which was the case for my bosses who had been on hold for a chip since April). His is now showing build and in transit.

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Through the backdoor link, I am now on "STep 5- Complete Purchase" And the website says that my next step is to work with the dealer.... So does that mean it was delivered? Still no shipper email with my Baby Bronco image.

Hopefully I can keep my mind on work while waiting for the dealer to call.
Sounds like you should give your dealer a call! Congratulations!

TiFi

Wildtrak
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My rail car arrived in Lousville yesterday at 3:45 am……maybe they will hook our trains together today for the trip to Georgia! System says it will arrive in Lawrenceville Thursday afternoon. Fingers crossed this still happens…….
Mine is coming to Ga also TTGX 706212 railcar

Mikei

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here!!
Just got my shipped email this morning.
Excellent! Congratulations! I haven’t received the email yet, but all trackers now show shipped.

Reactions: WMB