Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ty so much!! The eruption green softop with front mud flaps is mine! Been sitting on ice mountain since January, definitely got some ice mountain dirt that needs a good cleaning! Stoked, can't way till I hear back from Ray on financing and when I can pick her up. Thanks again for the photos!!
congrats man! I can't even imagine the anxiety with that kind of wait knowing it was so close to finished.
Sponsored

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There was another Badlands, 4 Door in Area 51. You can tell a difference though, since yours has the MIC and they have a soft top.
Did you happen to see the vin# on the last pictures of the eruption green OBX sasq …looks like rear window has last 4 of vin 2940…which would be ours if so…Thanks for going out there is was so exciting to go through the pictures!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you happen to see the vin# on the last pictures of the eruption green OBX sasq …looks like rear window has last 4 of vin 2940…which would be ours if so…Thanks for going out there is was so exciting to go through the pictures!
it's yours if those 4 match...mine does as well.

congrats!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Crowza that's amazing, Thank you! I see my tint is done 😁 :cool: too cool! This last bit of waiting is definitely the hardest part!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection lineu

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ty so much!! The eruption green softop with front mud flaps is mine! Been sitting on ice mountain since January, definitely got some ice mountain dirt that needs a good cleaning! Stoked, can't way till I hear back from Ray on financing and when I can pick her up. Thanks again for the photos!!
If you don't hear back from Ray in a couple of days, I would give him a call. I called him Friday afternoon and he said he is swamped with Bronco orders. Very nice guy to talk to but can take him a while to respond.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Crowza that's amazing, Thank you! I see my tint is done 😁 :cool: too cool! This last bit of waiting is definitely the hardest part!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection lineu
yours is parked right next to mine, haha...

when is everybody picking up? I'll be there a week from tomorrow at around lunch. Going to need SAC to pick me up from Hertz.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll confirm the VIN once I get home. I had a few things to do today, but I wanted to get the photos posted before I left.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don't hear back from Ray in a couple of days, I would give him a call. I called him Friday afternoon and he said he is swamped with Bronco orders. Very nice guy to talk to but can take him a while to respond.
Yeah, I have been e-mailing since I know they have a lot right now and I'm trying to give them room to breathe :ROFLMAO:

yours is parked right next to mine, haha...

when is everybody picking up? I'll be there a week from tomorrow at around lunch. Going to need SAC to pick me up from Hertz.
Yeah I noticed that :ROFLMAO: Hoping 🤞everyone can get their forms in order and I can fly up with a check Tuesday or Thursday

Nflandrum

Badlands
First Name
Ned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping while you are there a truck rolls in with a bunch of ours that are built waiting on shipment.
Mine showed up on the tracker last night as being in final preparation at Stephen’s. Never was in shipped status. Might be worth checking again.

Sponsored

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine showed up on the tracker last night as being in final preparation at Stephen’s. Never was in shipped status. Might be worth checking again.
Confirmed yesterday it is onsite at Stephens. Got email this morning it shipped😂

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yup, mine went straight from built to delivered. My modules and tear tag never even popped.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I have been e-mailing since I know they have a lot right now and I'm trying to give them room to breathe :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I noticed that :ROFLMAO: Hoping 🤞everyone can get their forms in order and I can fly up with a check Tuesday or Thursday
Do you know who we should email to coordinate arrival/ pickup from Charleston? Thinking I’ll stay the night Thursday, coordinate pickup on Friday, and drive home Fri night.

I’ll email John as a default, but not sure if Ray or someone else would be better.

Brad P

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for getting these Pictures. Mine was not posted, but I followed the link and there it was.
I am wondering why it has BFGoodrich tires and not Wranglers? maybe because it is a Badlands?
I did upgrade the wheels, maybe that is the reason.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_0196B
Sponsored