Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tips for pickup. I had a one way car rental and had to return to CRW, get gas close to the interstate if you need to fill up the rental as there in no gas stations closer than 4 miles to the airport. I used uber to get to Stephens and that will cost around $50. Stephens would have picked me up but I had my own hiccups and didn't want to be set in stone or waste their time. I also sent my amount I was going to put down and financing info to them before I arrived. I showed up only knowing the order deal John had last sent from my January changes and they had the numbers just as pledged, no fuzzy math.

Had I known they had a Lightning I would have asked for a pickup in that!

Hands down the best Dealership experience I have ever had!!

Thanks @StephensAutoCenter

FBD01C82-1173-420E-9992-39E9EF476891.jpeg

042EF726-AB96-43E6-98C2-DE2232191495.jpeg
Thanks for the fuel tip for the rental car. Great to know.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you guys read the Granger update just now? Two more allocation cycles for my22. They are only getting 5 this month. But the last scheduling cycle should be another big one. Fingers crossed SAC gets some love from Ford

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lemme tell you about the Lightning mentioned above. I took that machine out yesterday to try it out and to take a service customer home (he's a buddy of mine, so I volunteered to take him). At a 40mph punch (I didn't want to try it from a stop, didn't know how it would react on my first drive), it will spin all four tires and throw you back into the seat. I have a marked area (from my youth, don't judge) where we "test" the "out of the hole" speed of new rides we've had over the years. Next to my buddy's 2015 Corvette, this F150 electric truck was the fastest in that measured distance that I've ever seen. Holy crap. The amount of torque that thing has is AMAZING.

/john

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lemme tell you about the Lightning mentioned above. I took that machine out yesterday to try it out and to take a service customer home (he's a buddy of mine, so I volunteered to take him). At a 40mph punch (I didn't want to try it from a stop, didn't know how it would react on my first drive), it will spin all four tires and throw you back into the seat. I have a marked area (from my youth, don't judge) where we "test" the "out of the hole" speed of new rides we've had over the years. Next to my buddy's 2015 Corvette, this F150 electric truck was the fastest in that measured distance that I've ever seen. Holy crap. The amount of torque that thing has is AMAZING.

/john
Electric is no joke when it comes to that.

When I got my Tesla Model 3 Performance (3.1 0-60) - I gave a friend a ride ... Didn't disclose when I was going to floor it.

Well, I was distracting him with the screen and then nailed it. His glasses flew into the back seat and his neck bounced off the headrest. Needless to say, he was complaining at work for the next few days about the crick in his neck.

As much as I loved my mustangs... there is no comparison to all that instant torque and the smile it brings every time.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

/john
I'm REALLY hoping to get picked up from Yeager in it Monday...I damn near went that route instead of a Bronco.

Sponsored

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm REALLY hoping to get picked up from Yeager in it Monday...I damn near went that route instead of a Bronco.
I have a reservation for one assigned to Stephens and thought about cancelling it until I saw it yesterday…back to considering

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a reservation for one assigned to Stephens and thought about cancelling it until I saw it yesterday…back to considering
saw one in person at a car show back in the spring and kicked myself for not reserving one. I got the "told you so" from the wife.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm kinda hoping for a Sport or a Maverick 🤣 both in the running for the other half's next car.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm kinda hoping for a Sport or a Maverick 🤣 both in the running for the other half's next car.
Who are you talking to about getting picked up? My wife has emailed Ray and Jeremy, still haven't gotten a response. I don't want to be stuck at the airport Monday, lol.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who are you talking to about getting picked up? My wife has emailed Ray and Jeremy, still haven't gotten a response. I don't want to be stuck at the airport Monday, lol.
Call them…I found that works better!

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure you find your reservation number and update the information in your row. You can see all the builds, whose still in line, where you are, etc
I was number 75 then 66 now 72. I wonder what colors will be available in 24.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call them…I found that works better!
second that, I called. I emailed my flight info too after calling, I'm hoping 🤞 that was enough, we'll see tomorrow lol

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ray is likely picking me up on Friday. I think he was out of the office today.

Good news is that it sounds like Uber works in the area, so there’s always that.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was number 75 then 66 now 72. I wonder what colors will be available in 24.
Ha, I'm right there with you man. I was up somewhere in the mid-70s last time I checked. Now I'm down to number 82.

I guess at this point a late 2023 delivery is about the best I can hope for...

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you guys read the Granger update just now? Two more allocation cycles for my22. They are only getting 5 this month. But the last scheduling cycle should be another big one. Fingers crossed SAC gets some love from Ford
Good news - @GaryB2220 can you provide the link to the Granger post?

Based on the John's last comment on previewing, doesn't look like SAC got any for August :(
Sponsored