Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice! I dig it.

Any thoughts on relocating the camera to the bumper instead of the spare? This way the camera works of you run a trash bag for camping trips. I did this on my old Tacoma with a CBI dual swing out and it worked very well.

cheers!
🤘

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@srqfabrications Can you post a photo of the rear license plate illuminated at night on the driver's side swing arm? And can you also post a photo of the rear chase lights illuminated at night? I'm curious at the beam pattern and intensity but also with the angle of the bumper that it shouldn't be a problem for those following. And can you post a photo of schematic diagram of the relocation of the rear camera that you mentioned being updated?

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you order both swing out carriers without the jerry can set up
Yes, we can do that no problem. We will also have more accessories coming soon.

OP
OP
srqfabrications

srqfabrications

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.srqfabrications.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very nice! I dig it.

Any thoughts on relocating the camera to the bumper instead of the spare? This way the camera works of you run a trash bag for camping trips. I did this on my old Tacoma with a CBI dual swing out and it worked very well.

cheers!
🤘
Yes, we have found a location on the swingout for the camera to sit. It is almost dead center so the 360 camera won't have issues.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@srqfabrications Can you post a photo of the rear license plate illuminated at night on the driver's side swing arm? And can you also post a photo of the rear chase lights illuminated at night? I'm curious at the beam pattern and intensity but also with the angle of the bumper that it shouldn't be a problem for those following. And can you post a photo of schematic diagram of the relocation of the rear camera that you mentioned being updated?
@srqfabrications Matt, I'm bumping my prior comment as it has been a few days. Not sure if you seen it the first time.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@srqfabrications Matt, I'm bumping my prior comment as it has been a few days. Not sure if you seen it the first time.
Ken, I reached out to Matt. I know he has been neck deep in on some of the final design changes.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What size are those tires? Lol. So no rear vis ay all..... Sidenote... I been eyeing those wheels for like a year now. Still haven't pulled the trigger.

Ps looks awesome. All of it. 😍

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another question that came to me overnight and that is there a tailgate limiter to avoid hitting the spare tire carrier when it is open? I know the swing arm carriers have a T-handle that prevents them from opening and making contact with the tail light or quarter panel. But what stops the gas strut on the tailgate "assisting" the opening on a non-level surface that would cause contact with the open swing arm carrier?

RTR has a product. But not sure of the tolerances on the SRQ bumper to accommodate such hardware?

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the design that you have, and I'm definitely interested. I do have a couple questions and one request/recommendation, though.

First: Do I see additional mounting holes for the spare tire mount, where it can be lowered for smaller diameter tires? Would there also be a provision for shortening the tire mount for those of us with less offset?

Second: Is there a provision for the brake lights and license plate (& lights) when running without the carriers? Maybe a low-hanging dummy bar that replaces the swing-outs, which has a brake light and hardware/ illumation harness for the plate?

Third: while very interested, I would be much more inclined to purchase this product if the swing-outs opened further (preferably as far as possible without hitting the body). Working out of the back (which I do frequently) looks like it might be a little too congested for me, as-is.

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there going to be a mount for a cooler
Instead of the jerry cans

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there going to be a mount for a cooler
Instead of the jerry cans
The space for the cans looks like it will fit certain coolers. I know Ashley is driving down at the end of August for fitment and install. She has purchased a new cooler and others will be bringing their own to see which ones fit best.