Sponsored

What size tires fit a stock Bronco Black Diamond?

MHand52

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish we had real world photos of factory spec BDs. Just eye balling, I would guess that offset and wheel width are going to be the limiting factors for larger tires on the steelies. That said, I'm sure going one size up to a 33 will be achievable, but I'll bet you run out of wheel if you go bigger.
Sponsored

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the stock steelies too...but sas wheels look sooo much better.
Hey Zach, you DC local?? I'm in Arlington, also doing Black Diamond. I dig the steelies, feel like they're affordable way to get some tight black "off-road" wheels.

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish we had real world photos of factory spec BDs. Just eye balling, I would guess that offset and wheel width are going to be the limiting factors for larger tires on the steelies. That said, I'm sure going one size up to a 33 will be achievable, but I'll bet you run out of wheel if you go bigger.
Hey MH, I used to live in the Springs too.... briargate area. Still got a bunch of buddies that way

MHand52

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey MH, I used to live in the Springs too.... briargate area. Still got a bunch of buddies that way
Hey Orange, small world. I'm just south of that near Stetson and Powers. What took ya to DC? I'm a CO boy so I couldnt imagine living in another state...

jaylk33

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think he meant that SAS requires automatic tranny, i really doubt the SAS pricing includes 2.7/auto combo
All due respect you guys are killing me with the "SAS" for identifying the sasquatch package. SAS is an off-roading term for Solid Axle Swap....and that ain't happening with this rig...maybe in the future though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
zrizik99

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Zach, you DC local?? I'm in Arlington, also doing Black Diamond. I dig the steelies, feel like they're affordable way to get some tight black "off-road" wheels.
Hi Orange...down south in Fredericksburg, VA. Probably 50 minutes or so from Arlington without traffic. We should start a local group chapter!

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Orange, small world. I'm just south of that near Stetson and Powers. What took ya to DC? I'm a CO boy so I couldnt imagine living in another state...
That area's super nice too by the movie theater... I love Powers, used to rip that road going WAY too fast in my old Camaro.

Landed in DC area around college-time. Blessed to pick up a well-paying role a couple years ago.... I'm 28 & I guess the first major purchase is this New BD wooooo

Probably play around in the Appalachias (much smaller than Rockies, but still worthwhile)

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi Orange...down south in Fredericksburg, VA. Probably 50 minutes or so from Arlington without traffic. We should start a local group chapter!
Dude we should! Are you in the "Maryland Volume Buyers" Thread? We're doing a group buy to cut cost for the whole Mid-Atlantic Group.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All due respect you guys are killing me with the "SAS" for identifying the sasquatch package. SAS is an off-roading term for Solid Axle Swap....and that ain't happening with this rig...maybe in the future though.
SASQ is what i used before,but I saw everyone using SAS, so I went along with it since it seems to be the thing now lol ?

OP
OP
zrizik99

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Back to the topic...I wonder if you can put the 35s on without the SASQ package. If so, that is pretty awesome you can go that high without a lift. Take a look at the BL spec page -

Ford Bronco What size tires fit a stock Bronco Black Diamond? 1598542558865

Ford Bronco What size tires fit a stock Bronco Black Diamond? 1598542745514

Sponsored

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Back to the topic...I wonder if you can put the 35s on without the SASQ package. If so, that is pretty awesome you can go that high without a lift. Take a look at the BL spec page -
Honestly, there are gonna be so many options when order sheets open. I'm budgeting a little extra for these additional "unknowns". I have a feeling we'll be able to get whatever we want (for a price).

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think people know that we’re talking about with Sas...here it means Sasquatch package. I know in the FJ forums people use it like you refer to it, but you’re fighting an uphill battle here, and people know in context what others are talking about. Try to police it in a one man battle if you want...good luck with that.

jaylk33

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think people know that we’re talking about with Sas...here it means Sasquatch package. I know in the FJ forums people use it like you refer to it, but you’re fighting an uphill battle here, and people know in context what others are talking about. Try to police it in a one man battle if you want...good luck with that.
I hear ya. You see the article on the front of the webpage about independent vs solid front axles? Only a matter of time.

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any ideas about the size of this tire/wheel combo and if there’s a lift?
This for me is the perfect look.
Thanks!

A845B106-492D-4F06-B507-2AA9BC21EE60.jpeg

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Badlands has a lift with the 33s, so it may require the lift.
Sponsored