Sponsored

What size tires fit a stock Bronco Black Diamond?

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've put a reservation down for a four-door black diamond. Excited to configure it. However, with pricing being revealed, I'm most likely not going to go with the Sasquatch package since I'd prefer the more reliable 2.7 l v6 and the modular hardtop. I was curious if anyone knew what size tires you can fit on a stock Bronco? The Black diamond comes with the 32 inch all terrains. How high up can you go on a stock Bronco without a lift? 35s seem high.

And the Sasquatch package is a pretty good deal considering the cost for the parts & labor but the v6 and trans being so high has priced me out of it.

I'm curious to hear what the community is thinking about this.

Updated: See screenshots from BL spec page. 35s are under the "Optional" section. -

Ford Bronco What size tires fit a stock Bronco Black Diamond? 1598545641651

Ford Bronco What size tires fit a stock Bronco Black Diamond? 1598545680626
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm not sure what you mean - the sas package gets the 2.7l v6 standard i believe. i think you could go 35s. definitely not 37s though

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tire rack or who?

OP
OP
zrizik99

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i'm not sure what you mean - the sas package gets the 2.7l v6 standard i believe. i think you could go 35s. definitely not 37s though
Where did you see this? I believe its separate charge from the pricing sheets. $3500 (v6 & auto) + $4500 (sas) on the BL. If so, that is great news for buyers.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've put a reservation down for a four-door black diamond. Excited to configure it. However, with pricing being revealed, I'm most likely not going to go with the Sasquatch package since I'd prefer the more reliable 2.7 l v6 and the modular hardtop. I was curious if anyone knew what size tires you can fit on a stock Bronco? The Black diamond comes with the 32 inch all terrains. How high up can you go on a stock Bronco? 35s seem high.

And the Sasquatch package is a pretty good deal considering the cost for the parts & labor but the v6 and trans being so high has priced me out of it.

I'm curious to hear what the community is thinking about this.
I don't think anyone will know until they get them and try. There is no way to tell without it being a factory option until you actually fit them. I think you could probably fit 33s stock since you can get factory 32s and there is probably some room....but that is just speculation as they MAY rub without any lift...My guess is that they would work.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you see this? I believe its separate charge from the pricing sheets. $3500 (v6 & auto) + $4500 (sas) on the BL. If so, that is great news for buyers.
They are separate charges, like you lay out.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think he meant that SAS requires automatic tranny, i really doubt the SAS pricing includes 2.7/auto combo

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 10 spd is required for the Sasquatch, but not the 2.7.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oops. i got confused. i don't think it matters what engine you use but it can't be a manual

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As has been discussed in many threads. No one knows yet. It's not like we have a Bronco to test fit. It will depend on the suspension and the backspace limitations if you stay with stock wheels. We don't know that stuff yet, so.... we are just guessing.

I would fully expect to go up one to two sizes with no issues whatsoever. Beyond that, backspace and rubbing may be an issue. I will run either 295/70/17s or 285/75/17s on my BD. I will most likely have to modify something to do that. I plan on replacing stock suspension and I'm not against trimming. Hope to keep the stock steelies though.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tire rack or who?
On the Go Tires...He's mobile and does your tires at the convenient of your own home (or work)...mounted and balanced...great guy, got my tires for my tundra and my wife's Benz from him...

edited: He's in Lee county..FL

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

On The Go Tires...if you're local (Lee County , FL) highly recommended...

IMG_2003.png

OP
OP
zrizik99

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As has been discussed in many threads. No one knows yet. It's not like we have a Bronco to test fit. It will depend on the suspension and the backspace limitations if you stay with stock wheels. We don't know that stuff yet, so.... we are just guessing.

I would fully expect to go up one to two sizes with no issues whatsoever. Beyond that, backspace and rubbing may be an issue. I will run either 295/70/17s or 285/75/17s on my BD. I will most likely have to modify something to do that. I plan on replacing stock suspension and I'm not against trimming. Hope to keep the stock steelies though.

I love the stock steelies too...but sas wheels look sooo much better.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the stock steelies too...but sas wheels look sooo much better.

I plan to paint my steelies white. Maybe even add the center chrome caps if I can find some to fit. That should make the steel stand out even more, in a world of aluminum wheels.
Sponsored