Sponsored

I can’t be the only one that LOVES this…..

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
I’m not sure if you saw this thread I created, but I added two YETI Rambler Slings to my Molle grid panels which has helped me carry larger water bottles/ramblers instead of having them roll around on the floor. This has helped me out a lot even though I have the two door, which already has the back seat cupholders. Just an idea.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/yeti-rambler-sling-sidekick-on-seat-molle-panels.51325/

9EB2EFE5-90B8-4F9F-ADDF-EA18A6FF3D8E.jpeg
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My $51K BL 2D lux has a garage door opener.
My $47k 2D OBX Lux has a 2.7 V6 and a tow hitch. ;) Oh, and it came with carpeting, has 4 cup holders, and came with a garage door opener too. 😂

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yup, screen and 360 camera are amazing. I am getting the Toyota mirror after SAC sends me my price protection money. I promised myself I wasn't sinking anything else into it until I got my $1750, lol.
What's the part # on that mirror?

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I love the interior of the Bronco. The interior fits for what it is intended for, an off road vehicle. Well thought out, I have no problems with it. Missing a cup holder or something like that; plenty of aftermarket accessory companies to add whatever you want.
Hard to believe someone is complaining about lack of cup holders in a Bronco. We are lucky Ford made this vehicle at all.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is why I continue to say OBX LUX Leather is the best trim/package.
It can handle all the weekend warrior off-roading and most serious rock climbing (with new tires) but have the comfort in daily driving.
- Adjustable tilt Headrests
- Rear cup holders
- Garage door opener
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- 360 cameras
- Duel AC
- Lumbar support
- Adaptive Cruise Control
And so much more.
All for under $60k out the door.
If I wasn't in South Texas, I would agree with you, but here the OBX Roast Cloth interior is a better choice.

Ford Bronco I can’t be the only one that LOVES this….. 20220425_171228

Also, I love having the optional extra display for movies.

Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think its great! People complaining about their $50K offroader not being as practical as their $25K practi-car amuse me.
I agree completely. It's amazing how far we've come in about 15 years that the cup holder is this big of an issue. My land cruiser came with 1 cup holder, and that was a $58k SUV in 93. My LS400 I drive every day has 4 total, and that was still considered a flagship luxury sedan in 2000. My 87 4runner? Zero cup holders. Our old 2015 4runner? 2 up front, 2 in back, and then the door pockets. Technically our Bronco only has has 2 less cup holders, but thats because it has 2 less doors.....

I want to know how many drinks do people drive around with....

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I wasn't in South Texas, I would agree with you, but here the OBX Roast Cloth interior is a better choice.

Ford Bronco I can’t be the only one that LOVES this….. 20220425_171228

Also, I love having the optional extra display for movies.
It looks like there's still some of your windshield that isn't obstructed.. you need more screens.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is why I continue to say OBX LUX Leather is the best trim/package.
It can handle all the weekend warrior off-roading and most serious rock climbing (with new tires) but have the comfort in daily driving.
- Adjustable tilt Headrests
- Rear cup holders
- Garage door opener
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- 360 cameras
- Duel AC
- Lumbar support
- Adaptive Cruise Control
And so much more.
All for under $60k out the door.
Exactly! That's what I ordered also.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
keep drinking that sugar water, and you might need a size 24 muu muu LOL
That's my free day...one can't live on tuna, brown rice, chicken and sweet potatoes alone! I gym 5-6 days a week and weigh 165. Don't ask me about how many times I've been to the new Wendy's down the street though. The Son of Baconator and Strawberry Frosties are the devil.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My $58k Bronco has 4 less cup holders than my $25k Fusion. It also lacks a garage door opener while the same Fusion has one. If a vehicle seats 4 people why does it not have 4 cup holders? Why is garage door opener not part of at least mid package?

Those are my only 2 gripes...I had a great time carrying 5 large slushes from Sonic home yesterday.
Limeaide is my favorite!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love it too, it just needs a fully digital instrument cluster and a parking brake lever in the center console to be perfect.

My 4 cupholders (plus door nets!) are 4 more than I have in the Samurai.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have mixed feelings about the interior. I like most of it a lot. However...

I do not like analog speedometer position and would really like some sensible tach. The digital readouts of speed and tach have backgrounds like a bar graph that go up with speed and rpm, but little color contrast. The background for the digital speed reading has no units nor markers making the fact that it goes up and down just odd. The background of the tach does have lines which I believe are 1K RPM but no units displayed, just a red line.
I agree with this post (quoted). However, I would go farther and say that the gauge cluster is the worst I have seen on any vehicle in my life. An analog speedometer that you literally never look at, because there's a large digital speed display in the center of your vision. Lots of wasted space, both on the speedo and tach. Sliding bar graphs that you can barely see. A tachometer that is almost unreadable (yes, I drive a manual so this is more important to me). Not the biggest deal in the world, I still love my Bronco, but this is one of the worst things about it.

Look at the Raptor dash. Ford knows they did a bad job on the normal Broncos.

I'm mostly in agreement, but there's a couple key things I wish they'd have done differently:

1. the combo analog/digital cluster. I recognize that the analog gauge is there as an homage to the original having the speedo on the left of the steering column, but do one or the other. Either go all digital and have pictures of what needs to be there, or go with all analog and put a small digital info cluster in between the speedo and tach. it looks haphazard the way it is at present.

2. too many steering wheel buttons. Most of the functions of the steering wheel buttons could have been dealt with by having a second stalk on the right side of the steering wheel. This would clean up the wheel and put more controls in a functionally more logical place. i.e. at your fingers vs your thumbs
Agree about the crappy gauge cluster, as stated above.

However, I disagree with the second point. I really like the steering wheel buttons. Extremely well done by Ford. Other cars I've driven have sloped surfaces with small buttons, which are hard to locate and press easily. Ford's flat base with ridges and with large buttons makes it easy to find and press what I want, most of the time without even looking.

Believe it or not, some manufacturers can't even put the volume buttons on the correct (left) side of the steering wheel! Better to have the left hand for that, which you may want to adjust from time to time, and your right hand for shifting. Furthermore, it makes no sense to have volume on the right side of the steering wheel when there is a volume knob in reach of your right hand! Anyway, Ford got this right, but I'm amazed at other manufacturers who get something so simple wrong.

I would add that I like the climate control and other center stack buttons. Simple and clear and functional (on my Black Diamond, nothing fancy). Very easy to do what I want quickly.
Sponsored