John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve seen similar videos of the “sound deadening” flaking off. Is there and aftermarket solution yet?
Not sure about an aftermarket solution. I've read on this forum that the sound deadening may not be necessary because the unwanted sound appears to becoming from defective seals between the roof panels. So, the sound deadening material may just be window dressing instead of a solution.
Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
21 months of waiting for my cyberorange Wildtrak HOSS, MIC top, tow, no lux.. upgraded screen. CyberOrange was suppose to only be a 21 color. Converted to MY22. Kept the color. Heard it was being dropped for 23. Talked to dealership 1 month ago, no word. Figured id be converting to a 23. Friend from Bronco Nation texted me last Monday. Ford is running all the CyberOrange the next couple weeks. No VIN so really didnt care. Called Ford Wednesday, spoke with customer service, he said he could see my order.then he said...want your VIN.. holy crap. Then he said Ford sent me a email on Aug. 18th. so went online as i spoke with him. Didnt get it for some reason. He gave production date sept.18th and delivery..if rail and transport have no issues.. Oct.2-8.. dealership sent me a text last friday.. telling me when my Bronco will be built...so if you ordered and been waiting..call Ford customer service. I posted this same thing on FB Wildtrak page. I had 6 people dm me..they had no email, called Ford and got VIN...
I’m in the same situation with a CO Badlands. What phone number did you call?

Thanks

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am waiting for the Mod top since it is shadow black. The MIC top is carbonized gray. The fender flares, mirror caps and door handles on my BL are shadow black MIC. Although the texture is not the same it will still go with my black/white theme. Plus, not sure it’s still an option but the Mod top was supposed to have removable rear side windows.
From the hard tops I've seen in person, they look pretty similar to the fender flares. Maybe it's an optical illusion, but they seem close in color and texture. I'm also going with a black and white theme. I've seen a couple of posts of builds similar to mine, that I really like.

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the hard tops I've seen in person, they look pretty similar to the fender flares. Maybe it's an optical illusion, but they seem close in color and texture. I'm also going with a black and white theme. I've seen a couple of posts of builds similar to mine, that I really like.
Maybe it’s my OCD but all I see in person is gray when I look at the MIC top. 😂

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be fair, different MIC tops look like different colors. And sometimes the same MIC top looks like different colors.

It's all part of the wonderful QA process that has gone into these roofs.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe it’s my OCD but all I see in person is gray when I look at the MIC top. 😂
I've been waiting so long, (I know, some have been waiting longer), that I just want my damn truck! I'll make due with the MIC top. I plan to trade it in, in a couple of years anyway. Hopefully by then, Ford will have their act together. I wouldn't bet on it though. :)

NasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been waiting so long, (I know, some have been waiting longer), that I just want my damn truck! I'll make due with the MIC top. I plan to trade it in, in a couple of years anyway. Hopefully by then, Ford will have their act together. I wouldn't bet on it though. :)
I switched to soft top to get mine faster. I also live in Houston where soft top is perfect for the entire year. I do want the hardtop for a roof rack and tent. Until then I’ve been able to set up my BL to sleep inside.
Wish you luck!

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I switched to soft top to get mine faster. I also live in Houston where soft top is perfect for the entire year. I do want the hardtop for a roof rack and tent. Until then I’ve been able to set up my BL to sleep inside.
Wish you luck!
Unfortunately, I live on an island, off Long Island, NY, and I don't have a garage. So, the soft top is a no go for me. Best of luck with your truck and hope you get the hard top in the not too distant future.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This video is how I knew the BL was the only option for me.
Same. When I saw this video. I knew that Badlands was the only trim where I could stomach the interior color/design choices.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think most of the colors pop in the sun.
AMB was most surprising, that color is amazing. EG, CO, VB, HPR all look great in sunlight.
Cactus Gray is just mind boggling though.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 767AE1EB-440A-4F04-BA16-655DCF682524

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The paint options are probably the worst thing about the new Broncos, well, except for maybe their availability. I was a rapid red guy then they killed that.
Agreed! Loved Rapid Red and Anti-matter Blue.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray just looks like another shade of gray in far too many circumstances for me to really consider it. Any shade on the car and it goes from having a greenish tint to looking like paint primer.

Living in Florida it does have me thinking about it occasionally, but VB or EG are my number 2's after CO. I keep going back and forth on them.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 90A1F17E-C949-4F85-BBDF-FCA679DC0BC1
I have AMB and love it. VB was a very close 2nd choice and I still waffle when I see it.