Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Firstly, please do not talk to any real people on the phone, they are there to support customers, if too many of us call them they could block out people being able to trace using the phone number.

Second when you are inputting for the alpha numerics, you need to hit the number where the letter is, then another number for the position of that number on the key. So to input "T" you need to press 8 (for the letter) then 1 (for the position of the letter on the key, there's 3 letters on the #8 key and T is the first one)

so if you're TTGX you need to input "81814192"

Also strike is off, negotiations are complete!
I tried the extra numbers and it didn't work. It's not recognizing what I put in and keeps trying to transfer me to a person. I've been hanging up when it says it's transferring me. I'm not trying to talk to real people on the phone.
Sponsored

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I guess the person on the phone couldn't explain why the automated tracking system didn't find the railcar? It certainly looks like the railcar will stay on Norfolk Southern all the way.
I didn't ask him why the system wasn't working. I just asked for the location of the railcar and thanked him for looking. I was only on the phone with him for maybe a minute. Maybe less.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried the extra numbers and it didn't work. It's not recognizing what I put in and keeps trying to transfer me to a person. I've been hanging up when it says it's transferring me. I'm not trying to talk to real people on the phone.
Hmm that's weird is your car TTGX?, is this on the CSX #?

Sorry, wasn't trying to call you out specifically, and I may have been able to word it better, but there are tons of examples of other companies that have recently shut down access to tracing without an account with them, which you can only get if you're a customer. Hope it didn't come across wrong

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hmm that's weird is your car TTGX?, is this on the CSX #?

Sorry, wasn't trying to call you out specifically, and I may have been able to word it better, but there are tons of examples of other companies that have recently shut down access to tracing without an account with them, which you can only get if you're a customer. Hope it didn't come across wrong
It's not on CSX it's on Norfolk Southern

Kitsune Teej

Black Diamond
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda element, Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep that is the exact message I’ve gotten all day. We must be on the same train. From what I’ve heard mine will be dropped just outside Winston Salem then trucked over to Raleigh. Depending on where you are in NC you might end up similarly.

For what it’s worth my delivery window is 9/20-9/26
It's in Canova, VA as of 0630 hrs! Getting closer!

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not on CSX it's on Norfolk Southern
That might be why, they all have their own methods of input. I shipped on BNSF most of the way, but as far as I know they all start on CSX leaving MAP and then are transferred to a the other companies as needed. BNSF has no phone tracing, but CSX had all the updates via their phone trace. It might be worth a call to their number even if yours is NS.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't ask him why the system wasn't working. I just asked for the location of the railcar and thanked him for looking. I was only on the phone with him for maybe a minute. Maybe less.
I wonder if there are two 990900 cars with similar but different alpha prefixes? I tried saying TTGX on the tracking website but the system couldn't recognize correctly what I was saying (I have a very deep voice which confuses most voice recognition systems). Did you try it with voice?

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder if there are two 990900 cars with similar but different alpha prefixes? I tried saying TTGX on the tracking website but the system couldn't recognize correctly what I was saying (I have a very deep voice which confuses most voice recognition systems). Did you try it with voice?
It wasn't recognizing my voice at all

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Guys and gals. Took delivery today. The anticipation is real. And to gamble putting in an order after not really seeing one in person, I am glad I am not disappointed.

10/10, worth the wait. Hold fast brothers and sisters; the joy this brings in an otherwise bleak world can only be experienced. You will get yours.
Pictures or it didn’t happen

Sponsored

PiratePhil96

Outer Banks
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's in Canova, VA as of 0630 hrs! Getting closer!
I think that might have been Kenova West Virginia, the system isn’t the clearest when it says these middle of nowhere towns lol. This most recent one I have no idea what it’s saying sounds like spreight West Virginia as of 10 am?

PiratePhil96

Outer Banks
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My train car is in Bellevue Ohio as of this morning. It's making it's way to VA finally!
Fair warning mine sat in Bellevue all day yesterday but it’s moved like 250 miles overnight into today! So if you get your tracking to work don’t get discouraged if it says Bellevue for a minute

Devious Tinker

Big Bend
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fair warning mine sat in Bellevue all day yesterday but it’s moved like 250 miles overnight into today! So if you get your tracking to work don’t get discouraged if it says Bellevue for a minute
Is yours on the Norfolk Southern line as well?

PiratePhil96

Outer Banks
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is yours on the Norfolk Southern line as well?
Yes Norfolk southern, current tracking has me in Iaeger West Virginia. Should stop in Roanoke before heading south. Not sure where that lines up based on your VA delivery
Sponsored