First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can anyone define what the term “released” means in terms or production/delivery? Much appreciated!
It means its built and not in any holds and waiting for a truck to pick it up and bring it to a rail yard or to convoy it to wherever its going
Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It means its built and not in any holds and waiting for a truck to pick it up and bring it to a rail yard or to convoy it to wherever its going
Yup, I contacted Ford chat today on my build and I was built and released from the plant 19 days ago, but still waiting to be shipped, delivery eta is this week, so that's gonna slip. 🙄, At least it's not waiting for chips etc.....

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup, I contacted Ford chat today on my build and I was built and released from the plant 19 days ago, but still waiting to be shipped, delivery eta is this week, so that's gonna slip. 🙄, At least it's not waiting for chips etc.....
Im in the same boat man. 19 days awaiting shipping…

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. 60910A60-597A-4E08-8DE5-33BEA5CAFE89

It does exist. A bit longer on paper work than I would have liked but it's a done deal and home!

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally after a very long day I got my Bronco home! Though my swinggate hinges were very, very orange peel (like bumpy bad). So gonna have the dealer work that out and I'll bring it in for their paint shop or whatever fix them. Other than that it's home and I'm still over the moon, not sure if it's real yet lol.

PXL_20220920_031620034.jpg

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

😑

Ford Bronco 8/8/22 Build Week Group. time

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

19 days for me awaiting shipping…😞
Blend date was 8/12. Built date is just when web dev posted. I'm at about 28 days. I assume 30 or so is normal. The dealer distance from assembly bothers me the most. When I'm told delivery is a "random" thing, I become frustrated even more as it's not logical logistics.
Seriously Ford, put it on a transport, deliver it, and I'll be quiet.

Last edited:

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was ready to ship via tear tag and Ford. Built date is just when web dev posted. I'm at about 28 days. I assume 30 or so is normal. The dealer distance from assembly bothers me the most especially when I see more complex builds (built) at later dates that have been delivered or at least are in transit. Seriously, put it on a transport deliver it and I'll go away.
If we go back to tear tag, then yeah, over 30 for me so far too. 20 from the built status was made on tracker and email received stating built.

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Built date is just when web dev posted. I'm at about 28 days. I assume 30 or so is normal. The dealer distance from assembly bothers me the most especially when I see more complex builds (built) at later dates that have been delivered or at least are in transit to distant places.
Seriously Ford, put it on a transport, deliver it, and I'll be quiet.
Yeah, i would be around 24 days then. I just seen someone post their bronco rolling off the line on the 16th and it was shipped on the 18th. Not sure why our vehicles are being bypassed in the lot. Should be first in first out.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If we go back to tear tag, then yeah, over 30 for me so far too. 20 from the built status was made on tracker and email received stating built.
Looking at google doc and your wait time makes me cringe. 778 792 days!, seriously.

My next-door neighbor thinks I'm insane for not having bailed, but he doesn't get it.
No, it's not a murdered out BMW, it's better!

Last edited:

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, i would be around 24 days then. I just seen someone post their bronco rolling off the line on the 16th and it was shipped on the 18th. Not sure why our vehicles are being bypassed in the lot. Should be first in first out.
You would think it would be first in, first out, but it obviously is NOT... just another example of WTF... I know there is information that we are not privy to, so it makes no sense to us on the flow of all of this, but yeah... seems like it should be that way..

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YES!

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at google doc and your wait time makes me cringe. 778 days, seriously.

My next-door neighbor thinks I'm insane for not having bailed, but he doesn't get it.
No, it's not a murdered out BMW, it's better!
yeah... I have definitely learned a bunch about my patience level. It is much, much higher than I realized it was capable of reaching. I honestly try not to think about how long ago I actually put the reservation in and how long it has been. Many times I considered just moving on, but I REALLY want a bronco.. heh
Sponsored