Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Omg, hopefully our next phase wait is short!
Mine is also in Pearland!
Per Ford chat, it has been received at Ramp 7L ... anticipated to be delivered at your ordering Ford Dealership between Sep-18--24-2022
I just reached out to my dealer via email letting him know its here and hopefully get some insight that we will be able to get it by the 24th. Hopefully he will email back good news. But a lot of Pearland posts say 10-14 days sitting :-(. Have you heard from your people? My window sticker says Ramp 7L too but I thought that popped up when it was shipped?
Sponsored

BonG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just reached out to my dealer via email letting him know its here and hopefully get some insight that we will be able to get it by the 24th. Hopefully he will email back good news. But a lot of Pearland posts say 10-14 days sitting :-(. Have you heard from your people? My window sticker says Ramp 7L too but I thought that popped up when it was shipped?
Hey,
I have texted my sales lady my updates. They have not given me any update πŸ˜” ford's backdoor link changed my time frame to 9/20 to 9/26
You are right, my original WS did say Ramp 7L already
I've been contemplating doing a drive by the rail yard πŸ₯΄ the rail yard is open 24/7
https://www.bnsf.com/ship-with-bnsf/support-services/facility-listings.page
Ford Bronco πŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group πŸ”§ Screenshot_20220920_112127

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey,
I have texted my sales lady my updates. They have not given me any update πŸ˜” ford's backdoor link changed my time frame to 9/20 to 9/26
You are right, my original WS did say Ramp 7L already
I've been contemplating doing a drive by the rail yard πŸ₯΄ the rail yard is open 24/7
https://www.bnsf.com/ship-with-bnsf/support-services/facility-listings.page
Ford Bronco πŸ”§ 8/22/22 Build Week Group πŸ”§ Screenshot_20220920_112127
Ugh, just looked, mine updated to that too...but they must now know it is here at least so that is giving it time to get to the dealer...I let you know if I ever hear back from my people.

Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wanted to offer a warning to the hardtop owners. I could remove the front two panels without taking off the roof rails but that's it.

After taking off the roof rails (pretty easy) with the supplied tool kit and my drill I was able to remove the other panels. I offer a word of caution for anyone looking to remove the back section themselves, it's pretty heavy but I managed to do it myself. My word of caution is when you go to put it back in, make sure the alignment pins line up or you can damage the paint on the top rails sliding the top around trying to get it to drop.

BonG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know if your pick up updates on the united road website...
@Miss
I hope your dealer is doing what they need to do to get a pickup truck in there.
What is the united road website?

Sponsored

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My delivery window was updated again, was originally 9/14-9/20, then was 9/23-9/29, today moved up to 9/17-9/23.