First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure mine will be at the dealership today, as my automated tracking message yesterday was “empty, released to customer”. So, how many of you order holders (non reservation, not prior to 3/21) actually got your rebates? My order was placed 1/22. According to what I’ve read, I should be covered for the March ‘22 and July 22’ price increases. Anyone actually get them?? I have a certificate number from Ford- is there a way I can find out what the value is before I go in to pick up my Bronco. I’ve read the flow charts and the rebate charts and I believe I’m eligible for $1750 in price protection.
Sponsored

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure mine will be at the dealership today, as my automated tracking message yesterday was “empty, released to customer”. So, how many of you order holders (non reservation, not prior to 3/21) actually got your rebates? My order was placed 1/22. According to what I’ve read, I should be covered for the March ‘22 and July 22’ price increases. Anyone actually get them?? I have a certificate number from Ford- is there a way I can find out what the value is before I go in to pick up my Bronco. I’ve read the flow charts and the rebate charts and I believe I’m eligible for $1750 in price protection.
The Bronco Marketing 1-800 line can tell you certificate information... or the dealer can look it up in Vincent prior to your arrival. As I've discovered over the last few weeks, not all of the mid-year certificates are in Vincent, and that can create a pain. The dealers don't want to give you that money before they get it. That is NOT what Ford intends and will cause you to end up losing money. Mine has been at the dealer for over a week now, but I finally got the dealer on the same page as the zone manager and I'm picking up today with all of my credits due given to me up front.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are you tracking it after the railcar gets to its final destination? Mine been sitting there for 3-4 days and my dealer is no help with an ETA of when it'll get on a truck to the dealership.
There's no way to track it once it hits the final rail destination. At that point, you just sit and wait for a call from your dealer or email from Ford that it's been delivered. However, I wouldn't rely on the Ford email as they're spotty.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco Marketing 1-800 line can tell you certificate information... or the dealer can look it up in Vincent prior to your arrival. As I've discovered over the last few weeks, not all of the mid-year certificates are in Vincent, and that can create a pain. The dealers don't want to give you that money before they get it. That is NOT what Ford intends and will cause you to end up losing money. Mine has been at the dealer for over a week now, but I finally got the dealer on the same page as the zone manager and I'm picking up today with all of my credits due given to me up front.
Do you have the full 1(800) number handy? It will come in handy if I run into any problems.

Sponsored

bigvo9

Everglades
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Really bummed...I tracked a rail car (TTGX160289) provided by Ford chat a couple of weeks ago to Richmond, CA which I thought was the final destination. I just chatted with them to see if it was still sitting there and they said my car was actually in Blue Island, IL. I asked for that rail car # and they said they didn't have one. I asked what happen to the original rail car # provided and they told me the car will ride multiple tracks and rail cars. Anyone else experience this? I was so hopeful for an early arrival, but it looks like my 10/20-10/26 window is more accurate.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really bummed...I tracked a rail car (TTGX160289) provided by Ford chat a couple of weeks ago to Richmond, CA which I thought was the final destination. I just chatted with them to see if it was still sitting there and they said my car was actually in Blue Island, IL. I asked for that rail car # and they said they didn't have one. I asked what happen to the original rail car # provided and they told me the car will ride multiple tracks and rail cars. Anyone else experience this? I was so hopeful for an early arrival, but it looks like my 10/20-10/26 window is more accurate.
I don't know. Mine only travelled to South Carolina, but it never changed rail car numbers. Maybe it's different if it's heading to the West Coast?

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought it stayed on the same car the entire time. It might change tracks and rail way companies but your real car number should stay the same. Have you tried tracking the original real car through CSX?

bveselka

Outer Banks
First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just tracked your rail car through CSX and it shows that it is in Richmond California as of October 3. Do not rely on Ford chat. Mine was in southern Arkansas when I decide to call them for an update. They told me it was still in Illinois. I tracked it there, and that had been days before. I had already tracked it through Indiana, Missouri and Arkansas when they told me it was still in Illinois. Keep calling the CSX number for your updates. Do not rely on chat.

bigvo9

Everglades
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I just tracked your rail car through CSX and it shows that it is in Richmond California as of October 3. Do not rely on Ford chat. Mine was in southern Arkansas when I decide to call them for an update. They told me it was still in Illinois. I tracked it there, and that had been days before. I had already tracked it through Indiana, Missouri and Arkansas when they told me it was still in Illinois. Keep calling the CSX number for your updates. Do not rely on chat.
Thanks for the heads up! yeah i tracked it to Barstow, through another station, and then Richmond. I appreciate you checking! Fingers crossed mine is actually in Richmond! thanks again!

Sponsored

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get the winch set up? I'm looking at options for mine. Have concerns about the front camera.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

HOME!!!
Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Jolene

Ford Bronco 9/12/22 Build Week Group  **Now has Google Spreadsheet** Jolene2

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife’s Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 & High Pkg 9/12/22 build week.
Early Res. Pushed. Pushed. Pushed. You know the deal.
Just got her build photo. (What’s that behind it?)

C3C49656-F756-4B91-B86B-69A5012E25E2.jpeg
We left for a short vacation to wheel in NH/VT (10/7) When I sat down and got to my emails, dealer said Wildtrak is prepped and all paperwork finished. Locked it up in the back where it’s ready for pick up when we get back. Dealer kept their word to the ’T’ MSRP and honored all price protection.