Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
W
The “once believed” part made me lol. Any teacher will tell you that a full moon makes the kids go cuckoo. And when there was a full moon/Friday the 13th crossover event last year? Horry Chit... ??
Wife was an elementary school teacher and yes, it is a thing.

Killed By Death

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The “once believed” part made me lol. Any teacher will tell you that a full moon makes the kids go cuckoo. And when there was a full moon/Friday the 13th crossover event last year? Horry Chit... ??
As a retired cop it is absolutely true. Teachers, nurses, medics & firemen will all back me up. Full moons are brutal !!!!

Last edited:

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the launch of this B&P tool makes some of you folks so remarkably anxious/frustrated -- consider your life pretty damn good.
There's a lot of other shit in the world happening right now that people are dealing with than keenly forking over the 30-60k burning a hole in their Levi's.

Anyone mind giving me a hand as I hop off my soapbox?

Last edited:

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my issue, they get the Bronco Sport B&P up in a timely manner, and yet the regular Bronco still doesn’t have one, even though they were revealed the same night. Let’s face it, I’m sure the Sport is lovely, but it’s not what people care about, so why then does it seem they put the focus on that? Ford keeps dropping the ball every step of the way and it’s sad to watch.
Because the Sport was easier to build than the new Bronco
Time to market is much less
and they will sell more of them

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the launch of this B&P tool makes some of you folks so remarkably anxious/frustrated -- consider your life pretty damn good.
There's a lot of other shit in the world happening right now that people are dealing with than anxiously forking over the 30-60k burning a hole in their Levi's.
AMEN TO THAT

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still don’t see how people expected anything different. I ordered some sunglasses from China and they will be delivered “by October”. Now my estimated delivery date is like October 10-17th. If amazon says you will get your package “by” the 21st that includes the 21st.
Because “by September,” and “by the end of September” do not mean the same thing. ??‍♂

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep they use all kinds of tape and wrapping. I’ve seen a bunch. This is the Decisive. I’ve also been doing the same ops on Two 378s and a 270.

This was my favorite wrapping I think. It’s Talking Tom. My kids had the app at the time and it took me a while to figure out what is was.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September F7F0E12E-9474-448A-8D25-A84BAA3DC572

Sorry everyone...... enough of being off topic.
Our military service should never be off topic. Great photo. Is the Decisive a 210?

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we getting our Bronco by 2021 too? :LOL: .......in all fairness and as frustrated as some of us are, these are first world problems. There are people in this world who barely even have a bike and we are concerned about the delay of our 2021 +$45K vehicle to go mall crawl.

Sponsored

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There's a lot of other shit in the world happening right now that people are dealing with than anxiously forking over the 30-60k burning a hole in their Levi's.

Anyone mind giving me a hand as I hop off my soapbox?
I actually had the same thought earlier today. If this, this right here, this temporary delay in gratification is so dang upsetting to you, well, you're one lucky sob.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty sure “cool things” is just part of the reasoning that it’s delayed. Like the Bronco isn’t the only “cool thing” Ford does. They also sell other non-bronco stuff nobody on here cares about.? They should drop all that other crap and be Bronco all day everyday, like us!

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If by “cool things” he means rubberized floors on WildTrak and a white top option, then take another week or two. Just don’t disappoint!
Or if "cool things" includes a soft top for the 2 door, or any top options other than gray MIC on the 2 door Black Diamond on down - Throw that in as well.

I don't understand how the 4 dr has a soft top standard and no soft top for the 2 dr. That makes no sense. After years of working on this, Ford should have figured this out by now.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in software development. If they are still working on it, I would say it's still at high risk for end of September. They should be winding it down by now not working as hard as possible.
Agreed. Unless they're going with the new, and in my opinion fugly, Build and Price that the Bronco Sport uses it should be plug and chug. I don't think they actually have to work on lines of code outside of allowed combinations of options which they've done for every other vehicle. I'm sure it's all high-level decisions about what combinations they want to allow and the pricing that is holding them up in addition to some roll-out schedule.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.