First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It seems that every month we have seen more Bronco's produced than sold. The YTD numbers also follow suit. I believe the 12,200 US Gross Stocks are dealer inventory.

Where are the 5,881 Bronco's? Chip hold? Awaiting Shipment? Exports?

Produced YTD 104,468
Sold YTD 86,387
-------------------------
Difference 18,081
U.S. Gross Stks 12,200
----------------------------
? Delta ? 5,881

1664914509224.png
Don't forget Canada is a tenth of the population of rhe US and everywhere in the country has need of a good winter machine. So even with a similar take rate to the US, 1 out of every 10 Broncos made are quite possibly headed up here

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and not one of them was mine....8/6/20 res

Brian Koke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there any way to figure out a particular dealership’s allocation, or some other way to judge their volume?

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been waiting since 7-27-20. Would be pretty nice to get a Bronco before they open orders back up.
Yep, I feel your pain. 7/20/20 OBX/Lux/Sasquatch/MIC/2.7L reservation and I hope to get a VIN before the end of the year and take delivery by April.

Sponsored

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So does this mean they have 12k in stock and is that counting the ones priced $20k over MSRP sitting on dealer lots that they purchased from other dealers over MSRP and marked up more or the ones sitting waiting on chips?
1664919688829.png
It includes those in transit, those ordered and received by dealers that have not been picked up yet, and dealer stock.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 weeks and 2 days (Mon-Fri) = aprox 3,100 per week and it's says production dropped almost 12% from Aug. If that's from constraints wouldn't Ford build stock units?

Is 3k per week keeping the line moving at "full speed"? If Ford has made approx 3,500 per week in Aug, what slowed the line?

And, what is considered full speed with out adding a shift?

Is there options like adding just a weekend day without adding a night shift for example?
Updated my tracker here. If you look at the graphs, still looks like Ford hasn't really ramped production yet.

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems that every month we have seen more Bronco's produced than sold. The YTD numbers also follow suit. I believe the 12,200 US Gross Stocks are dealer inventory.

Where are the 5,881 Bronco's? Chip hold? Awaiting Shipment? Exports?

Produced YTD 104,468
Sold YTD 86,387
-------------------------
Difference 18,081
U.S. Gross Stks 12,200
----------------------------
? Delta ? 5,881

1664914509224.png
Here's the data going back to June of 2021. Haven't had any time to analyze it, as I just keyed it in.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
reserved 12/2020 , ordered 01/2021, received 09/03/2022 (Labor Day weekend :p:D )
2D ,BB HPR 19 MONTHS FOLKS 19 MONTHS ! mine was built in July 27th '22'

I hope the best for the rest , I'm loving mine, PS. going to take the top off today first time(y)
Ford Bronco 📊 Bronco September 2022 Sales: 10,892 sold / 13,318 produced image

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the data going back to June of 2021. Haven't had any time to analyze it, as I just keyed it in.

DO your numbers sold account for approx 10K+ in Canada and 2K+ in Mexico (Source Ford Authority sales pulling from Ford press releases in those countries). Those should be added to US sales numbers for total sales?

Sponsored

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don't forget Canada is a tenth of the population of rhe US and everywhere in the country has need of a good winter machine. So even with a similar take rate to the US, 1 out of every 10 Broncos made are quite possibly headed up here
Canada and Mexico sales YTD as of June 2022 were 3930 and 762 respectively, estimating Sep 30 YTD based on 2Q sales would be 6142 and 1136 respectively. But the actual figures should be out in the next few days on Ford Authority.

After factoring some inventory for the CA/MX sales I’m seeing about 12,000 Broncos “missing” from Fords numbers since they began producing, but those missing Bronco numbers have flatlined at this point.

I’m guessing that there is a difference in definition between “built” and “Produced”. Where built means it’s still work in progress, e.g. on the line, in QA, and most troublesome sitting on Dirt Mountain due to some constraint. Since I don’t know Fords internal accounting policy and terminology that’s the only thing that I can imagine could produce those sort of numbers.

International sales don’t seem to be occurring and the ones you’re seeing in Europe or Middle East are probably “gray market”. Sold in the US and then exported by someone other than Ford. Thus already counted in US sales.

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, so 104,468 produced and 86,387 sold so far this year and Ford stating 99% of those are reservations. On another post it was stated something like 80-90k orders for '23 are left to convert/verify ... this should be a cake walk for Ford to knock out even if all the now 99 orders convert and still leave dealers with some for the lots.

@Ford Motor Company any reason why you can't just bypass allocations this MY and deliver to those who remaining reservations?
They could have knocked out all reservations in 2022 if they gave a shit about reservation holders.
Yup, they should have never taken a single walk in order and went down the list based on timestamp regardless of what dealer was getting it. Ford has really soured many folks to their brand.

Before I got my Bronco built I would rage when I would see walk ins post their "scheduled" emails and their order matched my day 1 exactly.

^^^ ALL OF THIS ^^^

Ford flat out changed their own rules and fucked over their own customers who had reservations.

I’m a patient person, but my Reservation is over 2 years old now.

Ford needs to temporarily ditch the allocation scheme and fill all reservations.

@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored