First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Showing up like flies on shlt here in FL recently. When can I order one?
Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't publish how many produced vs how many sold.
Because they are embarrassed that they can't get them to the customer

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because they are embarrassed that they can't get them to the customer
More interestingly would be how many exported vs how many sold in the US domestic market.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting Ford. It is truly disgusting what they have done to reservation holders.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attachments

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, but it does bro. There aren't many "dealer allocations" around. I have seen one blue window sticker and it was here on the forum. Do you know the difference in sticker colors or do you think that doesn't matter either?
Stickers, constraints, allocations, etc? Again, what do our eyes see... They have built 115K+ trucks this year alone if the above post is accurate. There are still too many rez holders that don't have a truck. There are (in my area anyway) trucks in stock regularly. Not all are top of the line but there are many nicely appointed models coming in regularly- lux, 2.7, SAS, etc illustrating that commodities are not the thing. The rarest thing I see is 2DR, but current there is a 2DR WT on the lot across from my job. This is situation is manufactured by FORD. This is piss poor customer service. Are these reservations or dealer stock? It doesn't matter. Clear these orders. Honor your reservation holders. It's been well over 2 years.

Let's review all of my accusations.

FORD stated they would build reservations before dealer stock. LIED/MOVED THE GOAL POSTS

When FORD stated that if you are upset with allocations/constraints/price you can move your reservation (this is after they put the emphasis on allocations) which a very few people did because they just stopped allowing the moves. I know. I tried. Multiple times of hours on hold. Some of those folks who were successful in moving their rez did so in haste ended up with worse deals going into dealers who then tacked on ADMs which would cause buyers to walk away and lose their reservation. At present, I can't even bite the bullet and put a new order in somewhere else because the banks have been closed for months with no sign of opening. MISLED/MOVED THE GOAL POSTS

You can see that others have lived what I written above from the other comments. But I get it. They said allocations are a thing. Yes. Because they decided it was. They lied and misled customers on their way to get to that point. They don't communicate, they took a deposit from us directly to corporate, they send me dollar store trash like they're trolling me...WTF?! When you brag that you had 150K reservations after launch and they make nearly that many trucks in the past year and there are still day 1, 2, and 3 rez holders with no light, no hope and no recourse, that is a bad faith company.

This is a disaster. Are we really debating this?

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More interestingly would be how many exported vs how many sold in the US domestic market.
I saw a Bronco this last week in Prague, Czech Republic near one of the more swanky shopping districts. I should have taken a pic. It looked to be a 4 door Badlands with a very nice wrap and matching fender flares. Mind you, this was parked among Bentleys, Audis and the occasional Porsche. I had to shake my head and laugh. I'm sure the owner spent as much getting that Bronco to Europe and customizing it as they would have on a Porsche.

That's part of the problem with ordering such a desirable vehicle. You are trying to buy a upper middle class vehicle but you are competing with people who don't think twice about dropping tens of thousands more than MSRP to acquire what they want.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

โ€œOctober 2022 production represents a 13.9% decrease from September 2022.โ€

Sweetโ€ฆ

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford will make about 140,000 Broncos in 2022. Iโ€™m not sure how many of these are being shipped to other countries but likely not more than 10-15k. Jeep sells about 210,000 Wranglers each year in the U.S. and if we assume the Bronco has similar demand, the supply/demand curve will be out of balance for at least another couple years. Iโ€™m not sure how many Broncos can produce in 2023 but supply constraints are clearly still with us.

Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford will make about 140,000 Broncos in 2022. Iโ€™m not sure how many of these are being shipped to other countries but likely not more than 10-15k. Jeep sells about 210,000 Wranglers each year in the U.S. and if we assume the Bronco has similar demand, the supply/demand curve will be out of balance for at least another couple years. Iโ€™m not sure how many Broncos can produce in 2023 but supply constraints are clearly still with us.
I saw something a month ago that about 5,000 total had made it up here to Canada

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
May I ask all of you 2+ years of waiting folks a few questions.

What number, in line, at the dealer are you?
Did you order through Stephens Auto Center, Granger, etc.?
When did you actually order, not reserve?
When did you re-order for MY22?
Did you ever"99" your order?

That would help the rest of us determine a response to you and also learn what not to do or steer clear of.

Thank you in advance.

Not sure what # in line. Originally #32 and then some funny reservations got thrown in front of me.

Ordered through a local NY Dealership that I know very well

Res Date of 8.12.20 and ordered March 19th of '21
Reordered Oct or now of '21 for a '22
and reordered again Oct '22 for a '23.

Never 99'd

2 Door Black Diamond, V6, Non- Squatch, mid package, dealer forgot tow package so that was never an issue

I think I just truly got lost in the shuffle and the almighty dollar def goes to the front of the line instead of MSRP

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 3 reservation, AND had a MY21 allocation from my dealership which had ~25 allocations.

Still waiting for a VIN.

The part that frustrates me the most is that you could have such an early reservation date, AND have won the "golden ticket" of a MY21 allocation yet still be here over 800 days later without a VIN.

If they weren't going to follow reservation order (which absolutely makes sense given material shortages), you would at least think if they had given you an allocation that you might get a unit built for you the following model year.

Once it became apparent that not even that was going to happen, I stopped caring about anything Ford said to their customers.

If dealerships hadn't absolutely game this system out from under the reservation process I'd be more pissed at Ford. But the dealerships should take the blame for this.

BTW: Badlands, 2-door, 2.3/MT, high pack, zero other options. Nothing special here that hasn't been made 5,000+ times in MY22.
Most definitely man. My dealer added 7 months to my 11 month wait, just because how they wanted to conduct business.

I feel you, not a crazy build at all. I removed the tow off of mine in March (put it on there since the MIC was a holdup anyway). Well guess what, it has the tow. I am happy now, but only because I unknowingly waited for it, even longer. I'd be waiting, but luckily my dealer got enough additional allocations for the last 2 month of MY22 production to not have to roll anyone over. That is the only reason. I'm one of the last MY22 orders at my dealer, even though people ordered for 3 more months after me.

Aggie2000

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two years in waiting with out an inkling of where I am in line is the worst part of this whole process. Hell at least tell how many reservations are ahead of me from a date perspective. I get they aren't getting produced in that order, but it at least gives me something.
Sponsored