First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ive heard that all existing order reservatioons will be getting an email next week about a new update and a private offer. Be patient im sure your will be scheduled by Feb 2023.
I received an early copy of this email but it was in code. Took me a while to crack it but I finally got it and can share it here!

Ford Bronco đź“Š Bronco October 2022 Sales: 10,928 Sold / 11,467 Produced be-sure-to-drink-your-ovaltine
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, somewhere there are 28,000 unsold Broncos?!? Wow.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, somewhere there are 28,000 unsold Broncos?!? Wow.
Almost half of that (specifically, 12,300 at the end of October) is in finished goods inventory, either awaiting shipment or in transit to dealers. That’s always tabulated on page 3 of the monthly sales report, under the heading “U.S. Gross Stocks” and listed in thousands of units (e.g., 12.3).

Sponsored

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my golden ticket for a 2 door Big Bend scheduled to be built week of Dec 19. Originally placed my order in Nov, 2020. I've seen a few posts on this site that say I should be price protected for my original order price - any comments from anyone not an original reservation holder who has taken recent delivery?

Aerobronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aerodarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mines been built since 9/9/22 and still sitting there waiting to ship. Gets pushed back week after week.
Dealer says to me Nov 14-18 to arrive and its in Phoenix.

Aerobronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aerodarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Picking up my Badlands Sasquatch Lux 4 door tomorrow after two year wait. Then pointing it west and driving 2000 to Death Valley (where I live). Can hardly believe it's here!
You actually live in this valley? 2 years?! Like did you go to the factory to pick this up?

Portagebay

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You actually live in this valley? 2 years?! Like did you go to the factory to pick this up?
Yep. I live in Death Valley during the winter (I work for the park). I ordered the truck through a dealer in Minnesota two years ago. That's where I had to pick it up.

Aerobronco

Big Bend
First Name
Aerodarts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2 Years?! They say, "Death Valley is incredible during the winter months. It truly becomes a photographer’s paradise as the skies clear and the temperatures drop and you can see the snow-capped mountains far in the distance".
Sponsored