BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
FINALLY! The order has been marked as “Built” on November 7 2022. Officially out of “In Production” purgatory.

I understand that nobody fully understands Ford’s timetables, but realistically how long should it take to get to Ohio at this point? Hoping that it comes sooner than Ford’s estimate.

Is Ford chat going to be up to date with shipping information?

3E143BFD-36C7-43B5-8587-09ABEA7A2468.jpeg
D33BFD15-8B0C-4C43-9AA6-711997685BED.jpeg
it is a Convey or Rail?
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
nothing official from Ford yet BUT my salesman keeps telling there will be.

I hope he is right as a $5280 increase is a lot of $$

Follow up question, for those of us who were pushed to MY23' has anyone yet confirmed if there is going to be price protection or not?

Thanks in advance. I asked my sales manager and was told he still wasn't sure what Ford was going to do.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Has anyone detailed their Bronco Raptor yet? I am going to detail mine this weekend and was wondering what everyone uses for the plastics to protect them from fading….
my detail guy is going to ceramic coat the fenders. But on my Badlands fenders I used Adams VRT with great results. Short of Ceramic coating, I really liked this product. Kept the dark detailed look for weeks between washes.

Dress your Vinyl, Rubber, & Trim with this water-based product. Protect from sun fading, oxidation, and without the worry of slinging!

• Leaves a crisp, sharp, detailed look
  • Durable SPF 35 Protection
  • Water-Based, Sling Free Formula
  • Restores color back to your Vinyl, Rubber, and Trim components
  • CherryScent
  • Made in the USA
  • Silica-Infused Formula
https://adamspolishes.com/products/adams-vrt-with-2-block-applicators

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my detail guy is going to ceramic coat the fenders. But on my Badlands fenders I used Adams VRT with great results. Short of Ceramic coating, I really liked this product. Kept the dark detailed look for weeks between washes.

Dress your Vinyl, Rubber, & Trim with this water-based product. Protect from sun fading, oxidation, and without the worry of slinging!

• Leaves a crisp, sharp, detailed look
  • Durable SPF 35 Protection
  • Water-Based, Sling Free Formula
  • Restores color back to your Vinyl, Rubber, and Trim components
  • CherryScent
  • Made in the USA
  • Silica-Infused Formula
https://adamspolishes.com/products/adams-vrt-with-2-block-applicators
My buddy ceramic coated my fenders (non Raptor) last fall. So I've had the coating on for a year now. He used Crystal serum Ultra. The ceramic coat on the paint has been fantastic but I believe the issue is the fenders seem to be porous. I am not a detail expert but I know this because my fenders have still gotten dirty to the point where simply spraying and wiping them doesn't get everything out. People on the forums have discussed this at length but the one product that seems to penetrate and remove the dirt stains on the fender material is Scrubbing Bubbles. I can confirm this product works for cleaning the fenders. This could also be a result of me living in Cleveland where we have heavy snow and salt on the roads which I am sure doesn't help with the longevity of the ceramic coating.

Basically, the ceramic coat on the fenders works but you will need to apply it more often than you do the paint.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My buddy ceramic coated my fenders (non Raptor) last fall. So I've had the coating on for a year now. He used Crystal serum Ultra. The ceramic coat on the paint has been fantastic but I believe the issue is the fenders seem to be porous. I am not a detail expert but I know this because my fenders have still gotten dirty to the point where simply spraying and wiping them doesn't get everything out. People on the forums have discussed this at length but the one product that seems to penetrate and remove the dirt stains on the fender material is Scrubbing Bubbles. I can confirm this product works for cleaning the fenders. This could also be a result of me living in Cleveland where we have heavy snow and salt on the roads which I am sure doesn't help with the longevity of the ceramic coating.

Basically, the ceramic coat on the fenders works but you will need to apply it more often than you do the paint.
You can use 303 or other products on the flares (coating) to help with staining issues.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 23 was bumped from 12/5 to 12/12. At this point I have no hopes of it being built before the end of the year.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My 23 was bumped from 12/5 to 12/12. At this point I have no hopes of it being built before the end of the year.
Sorry to hear. Mine's still holding on to 12/5 as of right now, but I don't have much confidence that it'll stay there. Is this your first bump?

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looks like there seems to be a trend.
Scheduled for Jan 16th!
Day 253 on the BRaptor watch. Non GT order, vin included.
Heading over to change my poll response. Fully expecting it to be pushed many times.

Last edited:

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still unscheduled Day 1 Reservation, GT holder here. Obviously time stamp means nothing at this point.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m non-GT as well. Day two reservation.

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Gt Holder. Finally scheduled. Jan 9. 😍
Sponsored