Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You’ve never driven a top-off, doors-off vehicle in 115-degree heat, have you? ?

The air on high blasting your face helps offset the giant nuclear ball of death trying to irradiate your from the inside out.

JK
Thank you for backing me up on this. I’m thinking, where the heck are all the southern guys to back me up on this. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I too am amused by the whole "MAKE IT RUGGED ... WHY DOES IT LOOK SO CHEAP" thing ... uhhh maybe because fancy designer stuff isn't actually designed to be used and beaten on?

Also .... IT'S A PRE-PRODUCTION PROTOTYYYYYYYPE

</rant>
All I'm saying is that a $45k+ truck (Badlands) should have at least as nice of an interior a sub-$20k Hyundai. Ford has clearly performed a bait and switch from the announcement vehicles to these.

"Here's the first look at the all new Bronco! Oh wait no it's on 37" tires with a 2" lift. Well here is a sweet white and gray cloth interior for all of you that don't want to spend money on leather. Oh wait no that's just to lure you in."

Maybe they are right to take advantage of their core demographic since some of y'all are impressed by an embossed lasso. We'll see how much different the production versions are.?

Still love the exterior though and that may be the deciding factor.

</rant>

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the sway bar is going to be really easy to remove. :love:

CC17DF3C-5AED-4E16-8E77-0A3E2BB440B1.jpeg
But if this is a badlands I expected the swaybar disconnect to be there... otherwise I agree, easy to remove!

Keith146

First Edition
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes C300
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep! I'm just a random dude and I was able to walk right up. It has stopped snowing here as well, but stay safe on the roads. They were doing a pretty good job of clearing, but still some slick spots (especially bridges).
Thanks! On my way (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But if this is a badlands I expected the swaybar disconnect to be there... otherwise I agree, easy to remove!
Valid point about the disconnect. It has the switch on the dash, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is actually installed on the vehicle. I'll see if I can hunt around under there to find anything.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All I'm saying is that a $45k+ truck (Badlands) should have at least as nice of an interior a sub-$20k Hyundai. Ford has clearly performed a bait and switch from the announcement vehicles to these.

"Here's the first look at the all new Bronco! Oh wait no it's on 37" tires with a 2" lift. Well here is a sweet white and gray cloth interior for all of you that don't want to spend money on leather. Oh wait no that's just to lure you in."

Maybe they are right to take advantage of their core demographic since some of y'all are impressed by an embossed lasso. We'll see how much different the production versions are.?

Still love the exterior though and that may be the deciding factor.

</rant>
What part of Ford repeatedly saying and harping and nagging that the interiors are not final is a bait and switch?

?‍♂?‍♂

JK

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’ve never driven a top-off, doors-off vehicle in 115-degree heat, have you? ?

The air on high blasting your face helps offset the giant nuclear ball of death trying to irradiate your from the inside out.

JK

At least with the Bronco you're going to be able to put the roof panels back on while the top is off. That will help alleviate some of the ball of irradiating death.

Sponsored
OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What part of Ford repeatedly saying and harping and nagging that the interiors are not final is a bait and switch?

?‍♂?‍♂

JK
I've been misinterpreting your signature as "just kidding" every time I see your posts and keep thinking to myself that you have a valid point and it shouldn't be a joke... haha

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Valid point about the disconnect. It has the switch on the dash, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is actually installed on the vehicle. I'll see if I can hunt around under there to find anything.
Thanks and fantastic job with this sir! Thank you so very much!!

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At least with the Bronco you're going to be able to put the roof panels back on while the top is off. That will help alleviate some of the ball of irradiating death.
Can do the same on my JT (and JL) ..... but not quite the same
I've been misinterpreting your signature as "just kidding" every time I see your posts and keep thinking to myself that you have a valid point and it shouldn't be a joke... haha
Nah, just my initials! And thanks for the pics! ?

JK

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like an extremely weak point for shock mount.
I looked at the rear axle for the jeep and it looks like they have a similar problem with the placement. I'm hoping either ford fixes this or we get some aftermarket fixes.

1599676082513.png

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got here a little early and got a chance to snag a few pictures of the Bronco Two-Door Trail Rig Concept before they put it in the booth, but it does look like it will be roped off most of the time.

I snagged a video of them moving it as well. The noise before he starts moving is the removal of the electronic parking brake.

I'll check this thread for requests to get pictures of something specific. It is tough to see into the back right now, so I will see if they are willing to open the back up for some better interior pictures there.

You sir deserve a giant pineapple pizza and an MVP trophy!!!!

Sponsored