Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On Friday I ordered me a Tesla Model Y after they announced the $20,500 discount and credit qualification. If I cancel the Bronco order, where do I colect my $2,500?🤣
Base Model 3 is looking mighty tasty.

Shame Elon is nuking the Tesla brand. I feel embarrassed for Tesla owners when I see them.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shame Elon is nuking the Tesla brand. I feel embarrassed for Tesla owners when I see them.
He pretty much 'nukes' anything he's involved with. Just because you can buy a brand doesn't mean you can appropriately run it.

Peitnahtan

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
I just picked up my Bronco over the weekend. I can confirm, the dealer did mentioned this news to me.

2024 reservation holders will not get price protection.

I currently have another 2 door Base Sasquatch Bronco scheduled to go in production in a couple weeks.

Message me if anyone is interested, located in Southern California.

HBirdman

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 G550, 20 Panamera, 20 r9T, 22 KarenSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On Friday I ordered me a Tesla Model Y after they announced the $20,500 discount and credit qualification. If I cancel the Bronco order, where do I colect my $2,500?🤣
Wherever you get it you’ll need the money to deal with all the Tesla quality problems.

Never again!

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well this sucks.. but maybe we can make some lemonade?

1. after an almost 3 year wait. I just bought a 110 Defender this month. Pretty nice!
2. I had a Wildtrack on order as a day 2 reservation, that I was debating on keeping or not.
3. Previously had $3600 in price protection + $1.2k under invoice .
4. Now they want me to drop trims and they will give me an additional $2500.
5. Soooo maybe I drop to BigBend 2 door, so I still get the hard top. manual with a few options for $42k.
6. Lets take the 42k and subtract the previous $3600 + new $2500 + $1k under invoice ....so maybe like 8-9k off MSRP. That would be like $33k for a Bronco?
7. Am I doing this right? If so, I'm definitely taking it!
8. Correct my math if its wrong please!

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, if you think Bronco QC is bad... Don't buy a Tesla. Friends of mine had two of them. One was okay, the other... well... the windshield would move when they went into their driveway. That, and a whole bunch of other QC issues.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a complete and utter Fustercluck. I understand logistic constraints and all the supply chain issues but this is unfathomable. I do not usually speak in absolutes but now after seeing Ford tell WT order holders to go kick rocks if they want the want a hard top after the mod top that was standard got axed, plus all the other crap... I will NEVER order another Ford product. NEVER!

Kreation

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know if this applies to canadian orders aswell, seams the rules are slightly different up here. Not a WT order, but I have SAS, MIC, and LUX and would like to keep them.

hemiblas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 base SAS Bronco, 2018 Rubi JL and JLU
Your Bronco Model
Base
well this sucks.. but maybe we can make some lemonade?

1. after an almost 3 year wait. I just bought a 110 Defender this month. Pretty nice!
2. I had a Wildtrack on order as a day 2 reservation, that I was debating on keeping or not.
3. Previously had $3600 in price protection + $1.2k under invoice .
4. Now they want me to drop trims and they will give me an additional $2500.
5. Soooo maybe I drop to BigBend 2 door, so I still get the hard top. manual with a few options for $42k.
6. Lets take the 42k and subtract the previous $3600 + new $2500 + $1k under invoice ....so maybe like 8-9k off MSRP. That would be like $33k for a Bronco?
7. Am I doing this right? If so, I'm definitely taking it!
8. Correct my math if its wrong please!
I dont think thats right. You have to drop mic to get the 2500...2 doors all have mic, so unless something changes that 2500 doesnt apply to 2 doors.
You are going to keep the defender and buy a Bronco?

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont think thats right. You have to drop mic to get the 2500...2 doors all have mic, so unless something changes that 2500 doesnt apply to 2 doors.
You are going to keep the defender and buy a Bronco?
Ok. Good call.

So 4 Door Big Bend. Then I get the 2500?

Definitely keeping the Defender. Wife likes it. little more lux than bronco and more room.

But a top off bronco for 8k under msrp might be worth it to drive for the summer then sell it?

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford hasn't said they are NOT building Wild Tracks, Sasquatch, Mic tops.
They're just saying YOU can't have it.
The good stuff is going to he dealers to keep them happy. (Speculation)
The high profit options and Models are for dealers/the real VIP customer not pesky order holder getting in the way of obscene ADMs.
Oh man, just when my rash started to clear up here comes Ford again. Pun intended.
Herritage 2Dr on order. Already had changed from Wildtrack High. Did not get Raptor Golden ticket.

hemiblas

Base
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 base SAS Bronco, 2018 Rubi JL and JLU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok. Good call.

So 4 Door Big Bend. Then I get the 2500?

Definitely keeping the Defender. Wife likes it. little more lux than bronco and more room.

But a top off bronco for 8k under msrp might be worth it to drive for the summer then sell it?
Yeah a 4 door big bend would get it.

Still not clear on how changing trims or doors will affect price protection...originally you lost it.

I say just walk away at this point. After tax on the new Bronco and registration fees it will be a lot. Higher rates coming and the market is going to soften. You will take a big hit on the Bronco when you sell it and I dont think you will get all the discounts you mentioned if you are changing trims or doors.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah a 4 door big bend would get it.

I say just walk away at this point. After tax on the new Bronco and registration fees it will be a lot. Higher rates coming and the market is going to soften. You will take a big hit on the Bronco when you sell it.
well thats not fun ;)

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To the all the current people who haven't received the Bronco, I'm truly sorry you have to deal with this. This newest sucks. I was one of the last unconverted 2022 orders filled. Ordered 7.19.20. In my garage 12.23.22.

WT 2DR HIGH NO TOW
Sponsored