Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can somebody at Ford please put this guy at the top of the build priority list?
Al, that was the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a very long time. A "thumbs up" wouldn't do your comment justice, so I just wanted to say thank you.
Sponsored

NaMinesClarence

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure where you are getting your info but I see 2399 for fronts and 4799 for all 4 at multiple places. Please enlighten me.
Oh that's cute! You think you're getting the 2400 dollar remote reservoir units and not some shocks made by Fox for Ford OE applications. Got it.

Last edited:

Wokenyon

Heritage
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Any idea if this affects heritage edition orders???

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Al, that was the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a very long time. A "thumbs up" wouldn't do your comment justice, so I just wanted to say thank you.
@Al Cowlings is right though. Well wishes to you @bek! #CancerSucks

Sponsored

Shawn of the Dead

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Focus, 4 motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I figure I will text my sales guy tomorrow. See if they are on this conference call.

The build sheet he sent me said "Priority Code 20" which I have no idea what that means. He also had a build date of 2/27 and a scheduled delivery date for March. It is a Wildtrack, dealer stock item that they called me and let me know about the 2 doors they had coming in. I was on the list to place a MY24 but this came really close to what I wanted.

I signed a sales agreement at 62K all in which is sticker with tax/documentation etc. and made a down payment. I'm not paying for anything with a soft top.

If it's not exactly the sticker price and listed options (- SIgnature LED lighting/Subwoofer with those $750 credit) I will get my down payment back

sarahsea

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘07 Ford Fusion, ‘88 Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a pretty shitty deal. I guess if the other option is “don’t get a bronco” folks will take it, but disappointing.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
per my dealer just now, ford plans to offer a soft top for the 2 door to get them out

6EF7402A-8ACB-4B54-9E75-B70CF48FF2D6.jpeg
Is this a joke? I wanted the hardtop, but given even more cracking issues with those lately, I'd actually be up for a soft top on a 2-door, if it get's the darn thing built. But I'll be beyond shocked, if this "dealer said" is legit. I see a meteor destroying earth, before Ford suddenly starts offering 2-doors with soft tops.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea if this affects heritage edition orders???
Well if they do produce them they will be REAL Heritage editions . . . . "these are a throwback to the olden days when Ford could install something called a ROOF on a vehicle, they are very rare and quite delicate".

scranch18121

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 runner/ F350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like to me if you want a Bronco, choice #1 is the only choice you have... unless you wait a few years. Translations: They are not going to produce Wildtraks. They are not going to produce MIC's. They are not going to produce SAS packages. LUX 'outa luck'. Choice #4... you walk away from your order. Choice #3... Ford WILL walk away from you. Choice #2... Walk away from your Bronco and get $2500 off something else. The heritage lines I'd bet will not be done until this mess gets fixed so if you are holding out for one you will be in a different sinking boat in a few months.

Sponsored

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure where you are getting your info but I see 2399 for fronts and 4799 for all 4 at multiple places. Please enlighten me.
Hoss 3.0 shocks and springs around $2700 for front and rear.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673900452090

If, and that’s a big if, Ford actually follows through on all of this, they will be handing out a bunch of $2500 vouchers that will come straight from their bottom line. In addition to ramping up production of existing orders, many of which have price protection that will further serve to erode earnings. Wonder if the timing of this announcement to dealers coincides with today being a stock market holiday??

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whelp, I stuck with the Bronco through all of the absolute garbage Ford bubbled its way through, but this one might be the end for me.

I don't have a garage, and I'm not real sure how that soft top is gona hold up to snow accumulation.

Congratulations @Ford Motor Company, you finally managed to discourage even this die hard fan. Well done.

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These

1673900427061.jpeg

Are not these

1673900452090.jpeg
So
Hoss 3.0 shocks and springs around $2700 for front and rear.
Thank you for the clarification. I obviously looked up the wrong shocks. I was aware there are different shocks and that there are clear differences between the two but overlooked in haste... I was thinking about how to change my order and work through what my options are and how think through this build.
Sponsored