Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you mean by Tier 1 & Tier 2 PP?
Prior year protection was done in up to 3 different offers. Some of them were set as private offers on your order, so dealers could apply them at purchase time, but the other part required the dealer to submit paper work and be reimbursed, many dealers would not give you that discount up-front but instead mail you a check. It was very complicated and RagnarKon did a stellar job of documenting the complexity in his thread (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-ultimate-2022my-price-protection-flowchart.46571/)
Sponsored

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another one for April 10th! I had given up and tuned out anything Bronco related for the past year. I wasn’t willing to remove any constraints so I was down to ride this out when to my surprise this email came through

4AEBFF01-7EA3-480E-B369-4690508B4AF5.jpeg

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

800 392 3673 - Use this number to get your Price Protection certificate #. I just got mine.

It exprires April 3, but will be extended. Also, on all the tables I've seen with PP numbers for different trims, my 4Dr Base should be worth $3095, but the woman said my value was $2845.
Got my PPC# yesterday by calling the 800 number above. $2,820 for my wife's 2D Base manual She was originally interested in a manual Civic Si, but elected to use our additional 8/10/2020 reservation. Build date is scheduled for 4/24/23. Also got an email after the call for a $100 coupon for accessories.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got my PPC# yesterday by calling the 800 number above. $2,820 for my wife's 2D Base manual She was originally interested in a manual Civic Si, but elected to use our additional 8/10/2020 reservation. Build date is scheduled for 4/24/23. Also got an email after the call for a $100 coupon for accessories.
SAC is on top of this. I have had my PPC # since January. My Bronco arrived Thursday and before I could pick up the phone and call them, Jeremy had already sent the sales contract with my PPC listed (as a rebate). Joe advised the February price increase difference will be sent via check 60-90 days after I pick up my truck.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SAC is on top of this. I have had my PPC # since January. My Bronco arrived Thursday and before I could pick up the phone and call them, Jeremy had already sent the sales contract with my PPC listed (as a rebate). Joe advised the February price increase difference will be sent via check 60-90 days after I pick up my truck.
Yep. Same here. He did a fantastic job explaining it as well. Thank you Jeremy.

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my PPC# a few minutes ago by contacting the 800 number. It was for $3,220 so no surprises there. That was good news. Does anyone know how we are supposed to get the $2,500 back if we removed the three deadly sins on our order before March 7th or do we wait until that date passes? Just curious. Have a great week y'all.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
bumped up from 4-24-23 to 4-10-23. Been scheduled for:

4-3-23
4-10-23
4-24-23
and back to 4-10-23

So I'm hoping this date holds! Though sure it won't....LOL

Bronco79

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my PPC# a few minutes ago by contacting the 800 number. It was for $3,220 so no surprises there. That was good news. Does anyone know how we are supposed to get the $2,500 back if we removed the three deadly sins on our order before March 7th or do we wait until that date passes? Just curious. Have a great week y'all.
I was told they didn't see PPC for me and to contact the dealership.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has been able to see my PP certificate, luckily... the $2500 not so much... I'm curious how that will work out, as I'd like to have all the ducks in a row when I pick my Bronco up.

Went from a fully loaded WT -> Badlands with none of the 3 constraints. I definitely qualify.

This whole certificate nonsense is absolutely ridiculous. It's adding a lot of excess complexity to this process for both the dealership and customers.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm glad all you guys finally got scheduled.

Amusing that those of us who got scheduled a few weeks ago with 4/3 dates all got slid out to 4/24 dates... and then Ford scheduled all these for 4/10. Hmmm...

I wonder if maybe Ford is delaying the manual trans builds because of the grinding issue? That's probably wishful thinking. More likely it's just randomness or ineptitude...
Oddly enough I'm a Manual Trans (2 door Badlands) build that was originally 4-3 then bumped a couple times to 4-24 but got moved up to 4-10? So the manual transmission issue/reason doesn't fit. At least not in my case.

So I'm thinking your other more likely reason.... LOL

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base

4-3-23
4-10-23
4-24-23
and back to 4-10-23

I think mine is currently the same, though they didn't email me about the change back to 4-10-23, I found out via the back door link.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

4-3-23
4-10-23
4-24-23
and back to 4-10-23

Unfortunately, the only thing you can be sure of in this entire process is that your date wont hold.