Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People gave me shit for buying my Raptor in December for $15k over, saying I should wait for them to come down to MSRP. My $80.5k sticker will be sitting at $96.4k after this next increase. I am soooooo glad I didn't listen to them. This is what the 4th increase since the 23s were released...
I'll give credit where credit is due
Sponsored

cclocke

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If I were to make a change to my build, for example changing a color or adding sig lights, would the price increase come into effect, even though it was initially built before the price change?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were to make a change to my build, for example changing a color or adding sig lights, would the price increase come into effect, even thought it was initially built before the price change?
NO. just the cost of the sig lights and color its one that has an upcharge

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't buy into that, the percent of increases make no sense other than greed-inflation is slowly going down.
I suspect the sort of people dropping 80k+ on a Bronco Raptor, probably won't blanche at a 5k increase. I'm kind of ok with the higher trim price increases, if they help subsidize the base/lower models.

Bottom line, if my Bronco arrives, I'll be on the side of some mountain with top down for 30k. I'll be happy for folks if the lower models still remain somewhat affordable. If base starts getting up to 40k, that will be unfortunate.

Bluezone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Question so if I am reading right if ordered on march 27 then heritage I will pay another 550. Only the people who orders places before march 9 are price protected. Correct?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weren't people calculating that the HE was a "deal" at the old price? Not surprised to see those get bumped.

The Braptors are still selling for way over MSRP so Ford obviously wants a bigger piece of the action.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Question so if I am reading right if ordered on march 27 then heritage I will pay another 550. Only the people who orders places before march 9 are price protected. Correct?
I read that differently, it says Price Protection will be offered for both:

Firm 2023 MY orders placed and signed before March 10th
and
Firm 2023 MY orders signed and received by Ford before April 10th

so, I think, Price Protection applies for both:
orders that were in the system at the older price price point before to the March 27th ordering window ,
as well as ,
March 27th + placed orders (albeit those would be at the March 27th Price level)

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They're all worth it. And it makes existing vehicles worth even more!
My $58k Badlands that cost me $52k(thanks SAC!) is now over $62k. At this rate it'll take 3 years of depreciation to be at the price I paid.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People gave me shit for buying my Raptor in December for $15k over, saying I should wait for them to come down to MSRP. My $80.5k sticker will be sitting at $96.4k after this next increase. I am soooooo glad I didn't listen to them. This is what the 4th increase since the 23s were released...
not really bragworthy to boast that you 'only' paid $15k over sticker. There were dealers selling them $500 below MSRP. People are willingly letting themselves get ripped off. Folks that payed ADM are a huge part of the problem with this vehicle launch.

Bluezone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I read that differently, it says Price Protection will be offered for both:

Firm 2023 MY orders placed and signed before March 10th
and
Firm 2023 MY orders signed and received by Ford before April 10th

so, I think, Price Protection applies for March 27th + placed orders (at the March 27th Price level) as well as the previous orders that were in the system at the older price price point before to the March 27th ordering window.
The order bank for the heritage closed the first week orders are opened so there would be no point in raising prices since no new orders. What is looks like is anyone march 9 and earlier who signed covp and ford received paper work or if built before April then price protected but everyone else gets screwed. Ford also raised prices on march 15 as well.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It prolly means Ford will be posting profit losses for the quarter yet again. These price hikes are a quick band aid but the kind that doesn’t stick just to save face for the share holders. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The order bank for the heritage closed the first week orders are opened so there would be no point in raising prices since no new orders. What is looks like is anyone march 9 and earlier who signed covp and ford received paper work or if built before April then price protected but everyone else gets screwed. Ford also raised prices on march 15 as well.
I ordered a 4 door HE model on the 27th, if I get a build date and have to pay the $550 price bump on top of the previous increases, I will... when you are paying 54k for a vehicle $550 is a drop in the bucket.
Sponsored