broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We love our Bronco but we might trade it in for a mid size for overlanding.
Either Raptor, or the new ZR2 Bison that comes with 35s from the factory, or the new Taco.
Sponsored

CDVSBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco Big Bend Sas/23Bronco Wildrak Sas Hoss3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought my latest Bronco Wildtrak due to the HOSS 3.0 and not wanting a super wide vehicle. Also curious to see if there's a way to swap those live valve shocks into our bronco 🤔🤔

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What, you don't like the Code Orange interior with the Metallic Pea exterior???
Better design, but that integrated step and grille bar are too Chevy/GM... fire any designer who ever worked for those mullet artists.

FIFY haha
I almost bought a 23 ranger jungle splash edition because my eruption green bronco doesn't seem to want to get built. it's a shame that EG won't be available on the new Rangers. I'll take an EG Ranger Black Diamond, please.

BroncoTrail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tires are too small and I don't see the ground clearance listed anywhere, meaning that it's not enough. Would not buy. Will continue to enjoy my Bronco.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a snooze fest. 33's, basic ass suspension, a slight fender redesign, and a 3.0L...is their slogan going to be "conquer your backyard" or something? I haven't been this underwhelmed since the Bronco Raptor specs were released. Thirty three inch tiressssss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ranger Raptor must have a funky transfer case. Uses 4.70 gears in the front diff and 3.73 gears in the rear? Rock Stars at it again :LOL:
This is obviously a factory option to allow much larger rear tires to be used while still having the same effective final drive in 4WD. 33's in the front and 42's out back, or somewhere in that area.

Ford Bronco 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed! Raptor Starts at Just $56,960! Quagmire-Chevy-Pickup-4x4-Monster-2

Edit:
LOL no that's backwards. Just imagine the big tires on the front instead

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a snooze fest. 33's, basic ass suspension, a slight fender redesign, and a 3.0L...is their slogan going to be "conquer your backyard" or something? I haven't been this underwhelmed since the Bronco Raptor specs were released. Thirty three inch tiressssss :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is obviously a factory option to allow much larger rear tires to be used while still having the same effective final drive in 4WD. 33's in the front and 42's out back, or somewhere in that area.

Edit:
LOL no that's backwards. Just imagine the big tires on the front instead
Carolina Squat, FTW!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Rick Astley whats your thoughts on this new Ranger and its incredible interior and exterior color options? I think I remember you owning a Ranger.
We have a '19 Ranger Lariat FX-4.

Honestly, I don't understand how the new Ranger is really any upgrade at all. Being wider and larger isn't an advantage.

Being a crew-cab is what people buy, but it's not what we wanted in our Ranger. Why tout the bed being 2" wider between wheelwells like you invented the Lord Jesus Perm, but you limped into the fight with only a 5' bed, impressing nobody, especially the ladies.

Squared off fenders and hood are great for fitting an engine Ranger doesn't need (the 2.7, as evidenced by the fact it actually has LOWER cargo ratings than the 2.3), and making it even more difficult to place due to reduced visibility.

We just talked about the '24 Ranger at home today and agreed this is a huge whiff from Ford. If we had to replace our Ranger now, it would be with a Nissan, as 6' bed is mandatory for us, not 2" wider wheel well clearance.

Ranger has now joined F150 in the minivanification of trucks.

Ford Bronco 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed! Raptor Starts at Just $56,960! FB_IMG_1676140495848

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm happy to buy a Raptor Ranger. I've wanted it since it came out 7+ yrs ago. My f150 raptor was just too big. Definitely moving from my bronco to this.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We have a '19 Ranger Lariat FX-4.

Honestly, I don't understand how the new Ranger is really any upgrade at all. Being wider and larger isn't an advantage.

Being a crew-cab is what people buy, but it's not what we wanted in our Ranger. Why tout the bed being 2" wider between wheelwells like you invented the Lord Jesus Perm, but you limped into the fight with only a 5' bed, impressing nobody, especially the ladies.

Squared off fenders and hood are great for fitting an engine Ranger doesn't need (the 2.7, as evidenced by the fact it actually has LOWER cargo ratings than the 2.3), and making it even more difficult to place due to reduced visibility.

We just talked about the '24 Ranger at home today and agreed this is a huge whiff from Ford. If we had to replace our Ranger now, it would be with a Nissan, as 6' bed is mandatory for us, not 2" wider wheel well clearance.

Ranger has now joined F150 in the minivanification of trucks.

Ford Bronco 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed! Raptor Starts at Just $56,960! FB_IMG_1676140495848
Really, lol. A Nissan with all of the better options. Hahaha 😆

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. The Raptor is cool but other than that, this is a whiff imo. Can’t say I’d take this over anything currently available or upcoming (Tacoma)
Agreed , the standard trims are a very bloated and bland design. The Raptor sort of works with the wider fenders giving it much better road presence.
Sponsored