First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Doesn’t mean they shouldn’t let you spec it that way. Just means it should be placed with an asterisk.
They’re probably waiting to see how things go before they decide how much they can get away with charging for the big engine…
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got an email from ford today and thought to myself, OMG it's happening. NOPE. Just another promotional email about the ranger. LOL

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ranger Raptor is pretty sweet but I would have to wait a few years, certainly not paying ADM.

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
or one could just buy a loaded F150 Tremor and have a superior truck...ADM will kill these because no midsized truck is worth $70k+
Or even a Super Duty Tremor with the 7.3. Talk about getting higher than crack smoker, did they over there at Ford get into someone's stash?

Also, not a fan of the shitter green... and $750 for a f'ing Raptor logo? Is is made from real F-22 Raptors stealth coatings or what? For $750, keep your logo... LOL.

Last edited:

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like a nice truck, but I wish they gave it the same dash & panel as the Bronco. Gotta be honest I dig the Bronco panel plastic and all, especially the separate mechanical HVAC and audio controls.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did Ford do away with the Extended Cab body? All I see are moar doors......

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Absent markup it's a pretty cool truck for the money. The Ranger Raptor is probably more practical than a Bronco (bed), quieter (doors and roof), faster (3.0), better suspension (I'm only sasquatch), tows more, ad nauseum. But it's not a Bronco. I have a problem . . . and it's name is Bronco.

Won't be long before even four door owners are screaming at the Ranger guys about how we made a better choice, like angry girls yelling at a white cat.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or even a Super Duty Tremor with the 7.3. Talk about getting higher than crack smoker, did they over there at Ford get into someone's stash?

Also, not a fan of the shitter green... and $750 for a f'ing Raptor logo? Is is made from real F-22 Raptors stealth coatings or what? For $750, keep your logo... LOL.
It's not even the MSRP as it's similar to a ZR2 Colorado but the dealer markups which are obscenely high.

Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is currently in production and I am already looking at one of these now :LOL:

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

like angry girls yelling at a white cat.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.... I love the look, it's the price I cant except. 2 or 3 grand more and you might as well get a F150 with V8.. I use my H3 as my "truck" I have small toys (4 wheeler, and Skiff) I do not need the towing power of a F150 and the Ranger would be perfect (I would have to have the Raptor thou)

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.... I love the look, it's the price I cant except. 2 or 3 grand more and you might as well get a F150 with V8.. I use my H3 as my "truck" I have small toys (4 wheeler, and Skiff) I do not need the towing power of a F150 and the Ranger would be perfect (I would have to have the Raptor thou)
Yeah I know 2020 was three years ago, but here's what comes to mind when 2D owners go to far:

Ford Bronco 2024 Ranger & Ranger Raptor Build & Price is LIVE 1685046445030

I simply figured it wouldn't be long before 4 door owners, known for annoyingly reasoned responses to everything, sound like 2d owners in defense of Bronco versus Ranger Raptor.

Last edited:

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I came real close to going that route with a 22 plus they were easy to find unlike what this will end up being.
Absent markup it's a pretty cool truck for the money. The Ranger Raptor is probably more practical than a Bronco (bed), quieter (doors and roof), faster (3.0), better suspension (I'm only sasquatch), tows more, ad nauseum. But it's not a Bronco. I have a problem . . . and it's name is Bronco.

Won't be long before even four door owners are screaming at the Ranger guys about how we made a better choice, like angry girls yelling at a white cat.
I doubt there will be screaming between Ranger and Bronco guys. Its a completely different vehicle. Sure any pickup is more practical if you need a bed and heavy towing, but it will always be just a pickup. Bronco is a Bronco, unlike any other vehicle. I admit I almost got a Tacoma while waiting for my Bronco, no regrets!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
So on Ranger I can get vinyl floors and cloth seats, but on Bronco I'm stuck with carpet.

That's BS.

Of course, no stick-shift no Ranger...
Sponsored