Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait to see the interior
Not sure if you’re not aware but plenty of media coverage on that. Here’s a video for you though

I still think this is the suspension Ford should have put in the Wild TraK
The HOSS 3.0 for the Bronco Wildtrak uses the same spec shocks so I mean technically they are. Assembly line simplicity and what not

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this looks awesome.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a JL Rubicon this week since, not having gotten my VIN yet, there's slim to no chance I'll be seeing a Bronco this summer. The more I see of the RRaptor the more I believe I may skip the Bronco entirely and go hard for one of these.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure if you’re not aware but plenty of media coverage on that. Here’s a video for you though

The HOSS 3.0 for the Bronco Wildtrak uses the same spec shocks so I mean technically they are. Assembly line simplicity and what not
According to Ford Ranger Raptor uses 2.5 inch Fox Live Valve shocks. HOSS 3.0 uses FOX 2.5 inch internal bypass shocks (not FOX's Live Vavle Tech)

Yes, HOSS 3.0 is using 2.5 inch internal Bypass shocks, but it's not the FOX's Live Valve Tech that went into the Ranger Raptor.

So no, it's not the same. That would be Like saying replacing the FOX live Valve shock set up in the Raptor Bronco or F-150 Raptor with 3.0 Fox racing shocks would be the same thing. completely different

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought these were supposed to be all new? The cab looks identical to the previous version.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to Ford Ranger Raptor uses 2.5 inch Fox Live Valve shocks. HOSS 3.0 uses FOX 2.5 inch internal bypass shocks (not FOX's Live Vavle Tech)

Yes, HOSS 3.0 is using 2.5 inch internal Bypass shocks, but it's not the FOX's Live Valve Tech that went into the Ranger Raptor.

So no, it's not the same. That would be Like saying replacing the FOX live Valve shock set up in the Raptor Bronco or F-150 Raptor with 3.0 Fox racing shocks would be the same thing. completely different
Good catch it's been a long day creating these things lol. Live Valve won't trickle down until the refresh.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It’s crazy how Ford can knock it out of the park with raptor trucks, but strike out on Bronco Raptor. (appearance)

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1649364490257.png

1649364520649.png

Something about the new Ranger that just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe a better lift or leveling? Bigger tires?

But perhaps looking into because it's not like the Bronco will be in my driveway anytime soon.
Don't even compare it to a unibody Honda. WTF are you thinking?

Sponsored

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This could very well pull me away from a Bronco. It'll be a lot more value for the money than a Braptor, which I have no interest in since it debuted.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Raptor grille still sucks, but it's definitely an improvement over the regular ranger.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought these were supposed to be all new? The cab looks identical to the previous version.
I agree, these definitely look like a continuation and big refresh than all new, but 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’d have put my money down on a Ranger Raptor if they had announced it before 22MY order banks opened up.

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Come on Ford ditch the C clamp already. It looks like a GMC. The rear taillights look like a Silverado.
Sponsored