First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re buying a new to us home later this month, largely chosen because of the garage and workshop. Her kitchen is also impressive. I will be adding a Bronco sized door between the shop and garage (non load bearing wall) and a mid rise lift (only 10’ ceilings). I’ll look at raising the ceilings to 12’ for a full size lift, but I don’t think that’s in the budget for a couple years after the purchase. The single doors are 10’, but I would’ve done three instead of two if I were building from scratch. In a land of summer homes with maybe a 1-2 car small garage I’m very excited for this one.

Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_5765
Sponsored

GmoneyDD

First Name
GmoneyDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My wife and I recently built our forever home. I need to get some updated pics of the garage, but here are a few during the build process. Plus one teaser view from a few weeks ago. This is a four car garage with three bays across the front plus one more that enters from the side on the back corner. Its roughly 1,400 sq ft and definitely bigger than my first house.

Tell me about the light bar and ditch lights, fine, sir?!

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, don't people own lawn mowers, power washers, shovels etc etc...I need a shed haha
Shed is a must for optimal garage space. Bikes, snow blower, mower, etc. all live there.

Sponsored

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing your garage on YouTube inspired me to get mine right. Fresh coat of paint went on last weekend, storage shelves and totes are this weekend. Then it's getting all the wall mounted things up, and putting in cabinets and a work bench later this summer. Pictures to follow.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife and I recently built our forever home. I need to get some updated pics of the garage, but here are a few during the build process. Plus one teaser view from a few weeks ago. This is a four car garage with three bays across the front plus one more that enters from the side on the back corner. Its roughly 1,400 sq ft and definitely bigger than my first house.

Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 D5903C20-6BCD-4A85-993B-1423E3C1E866

Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 D5903C20-6BCD-4A85-993B-1423E3C1E866
Looks awesome Joe. I had to chuckle a bit with “forever home”. We did the same awhile back…that was three houses ago.😳

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing your garage on YouTube inspired me to get mine right. Fresh coat of paint went on last weekend, storage shelves and totes are this weekend. Then it's getting all the wall mounted things up, and putting in cabinets and a work bench later this summer. Pictures to follow.
Thank you for the kind words! Please post photos maybe as you go along? I've love to see the end result!

WillRCTID

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius, 1973 F100, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the kind words! Please post photos maybe as you go along? I've love to see the end result!
Okay, we'll call these the before pictures:
Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_4742
Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_4743

Yes, I drive a Bronco and a Prius.

Replaced the hodge podge shelf between the doors with a track system. Paint lives there now. You can also see the gray we chose for the walls. Look at the difference in color around the top of the left track.
Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_4873

Installed overhead bin storage, which gets the Christmas stuff up out of the way.
Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_0003

Installed a hoist to lift and store the rooftop tent above the garage doors. It's a snug fit but it works.
Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_4747

Went boring light gray on the walls for now but I have dreams of color matching the work bench space to the color of the Badlands badge and maybe doing the lower half of the walls in the same color. The other big upgrade will be epoxying the floors eventually.

This monster is in the shop right now, so that gave us the space to do all this work.
Ford Bronco Got a Kick A$$ Garage?... Post it Here! 🏡 IMG_2715

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Talk about some garage envy! Some of these absolutely amazing garages have me in awe.
Mine is more of a "Shop" vs. Garage, and kinda planned it that way.
A lot of work goes on in here, from blasting and plasma cutting to final paint and buff, rewiring, etc.
But man, how awesome would it be to have a nice clean garage with a "hangout and relax" area?
Some of you guys are killin' it with the setups on here. Great work!
Mine is a 30X42, only two entry doors on the one end (Wish I could have rotated it 90 degrees and placed 3X doors across the long end but I could not due to my septic field).
Storage room roughly 8' deep with storage up top so I didn't "lose" square footage necessarily. It's just a bit restricted on what I can use that for now.
Constructed in 2018, and considerably messier now than it was in the beginning.
Pics in chronological order so you can see the trend upward in tools and storage, mess and clutter, and downward in usable room.
li 097.jpeg

front.jpg

IMG_9161cine.jpg

54 Chevy truck blasting.jpg

AF07852D-DD59-4C0B-97BA-B821A2E15EA4.jpeg
ED396B2C-4613-4EAB-99D7-977550CDF6D2.jpeg
Here we go, the best real workspace posted yet!

Except for that horrific angry rooster, every inch is perfection (that's what she said)!

As somebody is sure to report an insult to that ugly POS Pontiac, @broadicustomworks and I go back a few years on here, and that was a customers car.... A customer who deserved to have that roached out POS dumped into a lake just for having to deal with him... So glad you finally got paid and got that car out of your shop!