Sponsored

Was it anybody here who made the wanker list?

OP
OP
HPNQ420

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GOAT modes do way more that allow you to lock the rear in 2wd. While the user should be selecting drives and lockers based on conditions and not dependent on computer, those items can be activated/de-activated once a GOAT mode has been selected. I disagree that they are gimmicky and having the shift points (yes, useless on my MT), throttle response, and steering input tailored to conditions is a great option and otherwise not something that can be changed by the driver. However, I do think they should be treated more than a "set it and forget it" option and can be very beneficial if used correctly.
Good points. Personally I always want my throttle response and steering to be the same. Muscle memory and all but that is just for me personally.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GOAT modes do way more that allow you to lock the rear in 2wd. While the user should be selecting drives and lockers based on conditions and not dependent on computer, those items can be activated/de-activated once a GOAT mode has been selected. I disagree that they are gimmicky and having the shift points (yes, useless on my MT), throttle response, and steering input tailored to conditions is a great option and otherwise not something that can be changed by the driver. However, I do think they should be treated more than a "set it and forget it" option and can be very beneficial if used correctly.
Just remember that people often chastise and belittle the things they know the least about.

Most who make fun of the GOAT modes (which they paid for, and paid dearly in most cases) have never read up on them or fully understand what all they do, like you mention shift points and steering input changes; they had no idea, but not likely to admit it.

I use my GOAT modes and feel absolutely no shame in it, itā€™s not an ego thing except for those who are maybe insecure aboutā€¦ā€¦ somethinganother. šŸ˜’

I_Fly

Black Diamond
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond (2023) - Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're a wanker and you know it. Clapp your hands and really show it.

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This photo like this with a mall in the background would be epic. I always thought itā€™d be fun to get a photo in a mall parking lot during off hours. I also cautioned against putting a tire up on mall landscaping because itā€™d piss off the mall cops. We donā€™t have snow, so I never envisioned the options that actual winter would bring to my idea.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol I did that back in college and got crap for it from the parking people. Lot was full otherwise so not sure what they wanted me to do.

Edit: Damn I miss that truck so much... Was supposed to be the truck to hold me over until the Broncos came out but she was just a mere year short of making it

Ford Bronco Was it anybody here who made the wanker list? Snow Bank

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He(she?) parked there because they could. Some other wanker was just jealous.

The biggest ā€œwankerā€ part is that itā€™s parked at a Starbucks for some kind of man-bun, skinny jeans wearing vanilla half-caf caramel macchiato latte with a squirt. Broncos loves good ole cups oā€™ Joe.
šŸ‘† Exactly what I was thinking although he used better adjectives. My kind of guy!
As for anyone who gets wrapped up in their undershorts by someone who parks this way, I say Fā€”kā€™em if they canā€™t take a joke.
Sponsored