First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
52….I tend to agree to keep it as delivered, but I have a bad track record of not doing that. I have seen several in my area with color matched flares and door handles. Usually lifted and aftermarket wheels. All have been well done. But I get it with HE’a as delivered. Probably will be what we do.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ve been patient, just watching the forums. Particularly the MT issues. Hope that’s worked out. I’m going to lose it otherwise. I think if we don’t get a stick shift this round, it may be a piece of American history. So, hopefully we’ll get some of the last ones ever made. Same for gas engines in general. But anyway…. I’m really thinking it’s going to happen this time
As long as the Wrangler continues to offer a manual transmission, the Bronco will.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Couple of noteworthy updates:

• 2 door HEL are in production now
  • the 1st HE I've seen has a shipped status. Heading to GA
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1688041756938

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1688041756938
Where are you pulling this information? I would be happy to add my information as well if possible, I can add my details to the file if it is a Google sheet. My VIN ends in PLA40319 - HE

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So....I'm still waiting to hear from my dealership as to whether or not they were able to straighten out the issue with Smart Vincent not allowing my private offer certificate to be applied to my order. My Heritage is supposed to be arriving at the dealership on 7/29. For those of you also in production, have you contacted your dealership to confirm your pricing? I wouldn't wait until your Bronco arrives. There seems to be some issue with applying the certificates to Heritage Editions. The sales manager showed me his screen where other customer certificates were just automatically applied to other non heritage orders. But it won't let mine link to my Heritage order. I'm pretty sure all of you guys have private offer certificates as it seems the only Heritage Editions in production are the 2022 carry over people. Don't wait until your Bronco arrives at the dealership and get a surprise.

Sponsored

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where are you pulling this information? I would be happy to add my information as well if possible, I can add my details to the file if it is a Google sheet. My VIN ends in PLA40319 - HE
So i'm doing this in the most manual way possible.. Adding VINS i find to the spreadsheet and then just checking status periodically. If you guys want the data, check the link below. Its editable by anyone. Would just ask that you try not to wipe out my progress ;)...Though, I guess thats why they have version history.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So i'm doing this in the most manual way possible.. Adding VINS i find to the spreadsheet and then just checking status periodically. If you guys want the data, check the link below. Its editable by anyone. Would just ask that you try not to wipe out my progress ;)...Though, I guess thats why they have version history.

Cool, added my info to the end of the list. I will let you handle any sorting.

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I added mine at the bottom..... based on my dates, I will be lucky!

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

sorry if I'm spamming you all but found another limited - its the 1st one on Rail that I've tracked - going to CA.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1688053562269

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Im tired of working on old rusty greasy junk. 1969 F100, 1964 Fairlane, and 1955 T Bird have been through my garage for restoration and built a FFR Daytona Coupe. Im tired of working on stuff. If I can pass this training Im in for the next 14 months Im ordering a new 911 Carrera T, fun with a warranty and I dont have to work on it.
Makes sense…

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

7/27/2020 reservation
2/1/2021 2dr Badlands Order with Mod Top
11/2/2021 PC99 to wait for Mod Top in MY2023
9/23/2022 Updated order to Heritage Edition for MY23 - Received order confirmation with PC10

Just called Ford Customer Service and they can't find any certificates for my order. :mad:

The CS agent was very nice and helpful, said that when my dealer put in my order, they might not have noted that it was a transition order from a previous year.
He told me to call my dealer and talk with a sales manager or finance manager to see if they could find it.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

7/27/2020 reservation
9/23/2022 Updated order to Heritage Edition for MY23 - Received order confirmation with PC10

Just called Ford Customer Service and they can't find any certificates for my order. :mad:

The CS agent was very nice and helpful, said that when my dealer put in my order, they might not have noted that it was a transition order from a previous year.
He told me to call my dealer and talk with a sales manager or finance manager to see if they could find it.
Right there with ya! No certificates linked to my order. I did email the owner of the dealer today and they're going to start looking into it. If they figure it out, I'll let you know what the fix was. I have a feeling this is related to what the customer service rep was saying about missing some sort of check box or note when switching to a heritage order.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

7/27/2020 reservation

Well y'all had me scared but my private offer is still showing up with the proper amount and good thru 10/2. If anyone wants to verify theirs I used the Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375.
Sponsored