William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Navy man? Thanks for your service. Marine Corps vet here. RI is beautiful in the summer. I'm right over the Newport bridge, down by the beaches in Narragansett. Thinking I might actually get to enjoy some top and doors off driving along the shore this summer.
Yes Sir, retired IT Chief! If you went to Parris Island for boot that's where I'm at in SC. Great stretch of beach in Narragansett, really enjoyed my tour in Newport, always lots to do and see. Had a convertible when I was there and loved making the loop around Aquidneck.
Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes Sir, retired IT Chief! If you went to Parris Island for boot that's where I'm at in SC. Great stretch of beach in Narragansett, really enjoyed my tour in Newport, always lots to do and see. Had a convertible when I was there and loved making the loop around Aquidneck.
Awesome! SC is a great place to live. I have a brother in Hilton Head and a few friends spread across the state.

JickyJr

Heritage
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
There is also an issue with smart Vincent not allowing the certificates to be applied to standard Heritage Editions. Once again, I have my sales manager working on it. Tim Bartz already confirmed through the Bronco Brand Manager, that the certificates are indeed applicable. So don't let them tell you they are not.
May I ask if you're working with Tasca or Flood Ford?

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
May I ask if you're working with Tasca or Flood Ford?
Flood. They have been good through the whole thing. The problem has been on Ford's end. They were able to get my certificate generated and concur that it should be applicable to the standard Heritage. The system won't allow it to be applied, however, so they are working on getting that rectified. Hoping it's all taken care of soon as I , theoretically, have a 7/30 arrival date. This seems to be a system wide issue.

clarkd

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I apologize in advance for this question...but have any 3/27 Heritage orders been scheduled yet? Please don't get me wrong, I am happy to see the reservation holders get scheduled, just wondering if the 3/27s are going to kick in soon.

Sponsored

JickyJr

Heritage
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Flood. They have been good through the whole thing. The problem has been on Ford's end. They were able to get my certificate generated and concur that it should be applicable to the standard Heritage. The system won't allow it to be applied, however, so they are working on getting that rectified. Hoping it's all taken care of soon as I , theoretically, have a 7/30 arrival date. This seems to be a system wide issue.
I'm stuck with Tasca, they've gone through a few sales managers during this 3 year reservation process, so I'm not to confident with a price rebate/certificate. So far I've been told "we can take care of it after the vehicle is delivered". I'm still more worried about getting the price on my window sticker haha.

2 door heritage: in production as of 7/12. BCE modules have populated.

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey everyone - figured I would give a recap of my experience thus far as it relates to tracking. The sequence below is the order of events that were most relevant.

• 7/7 Ford Tracker: Showed Built
  • 7/10 Ford Tracker: Showed Built, but rolled back to order confirmed status
  • 7/12 Ford Chat gave me rail car # (Ford Tracker site showed built, but still showed order confirmed). I called CSX. Found out it was sitting at New Boston Michigan Rail Yard. Automated system said no ETA as july 11th 10:37PM
  • 7/13 Called CSX again - found out it arrived at Walbridge, Ohio 7/13 (5:38PM) and that the ETA to its destination railroad in Dixiana SC was 7/20 2AM (Ford Tracker site showed built, but still showed order confirmed)
  • 7/14 Ford Tracker shows Shipped 7/10

So what everyone says is true - the Ford tracker is not the most reliable. Hope this helps some of you guys with builds in the coming weeks.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1689337826295

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey everyone - figured I would give a recap of my experience thus far as it relates to tracking. The sequence below is the order of events that were most relevant.

• 7/12 Ford Chat gave me rail car # (Ford Tracker site showed built, but still showed order confirmed). I called CSX. Found out it was sitting at New Boston Michigan Rail Yard. Automated system said no ETA as july 11th 10:37PM
  • 7/13 Called CSX again - found out it arrived at Walbridge, Ohio 7/13 (5:38PM) and that the ETA to its destination railroad in Dixiana SC was 7/20 2AM (Ford Tracker site showed built, but still showed order confirmed)

So what everyone says is true - the Ford tracker is not the most reliable. Hope this helps some of you guys with builds in the coming weeks.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1689337826295
Wait, these are rock stars. Maybe the fault is with Ticketmaster!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Chat worked on 1st try, Wendy is Awesome!!!
HE-MAN is 85 miles away!!!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm stuck with Tasca, they've gone through a few sales managers during this 3 year reservation process, so I'm not to confident with a price rebate/certificate. So far I've been told "we can take care of it after the vehicle is delivered". I'm still more worried about getting the price on my window sticker haha.

When was the last time your tracker was updated??

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I wouldn't wait until after the vehicle is delivered. Your sales manager just has to contact his Ford Rep and they will fix it. Tasca has always been kind of shady.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Obviously, your window sticker MSRP is going to be higher than MSRP at time of order. You should be getting the vehicle for MSRP at time of order minus your private offer certificate, whatever that is. That's all based on what you had previously ordered and contingent upon your dealership completing the COVP within the proper timeframe.
Sponsored