First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been meaning to check out wc4wd for a while . Have you been to any of their events at camp sinawa?
I was gonna go today but they cancelled. Rescheduled for 7/2. Rebecca told me Sinawa is a pretty mild ride...but that's ok for me right now...my gal is scared to ride w/me on any technical stuff, so I've been looking to take her on a more relaxing cruise in the woods! Pipeline scared her silly last year...now I can't even get her to go to the mall in my Bronco!
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Camp Sinawa was alot more fun than I expected! It's a relatively small piece of property, but the trails are twisty, and there's fun elevation changes. W/the dry weather we have had they aren't very technical at all, but I could see these trails getting kinda hairy after alot of rain! I had the only Bronco, and the Jeepers were happy to see it do its thing! Fun day! Glad I got some dirt on the Bronco!

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_124039

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_124016

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_115742

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_113136

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_113129

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_111753

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call 20230702_105355

BroncSinawa1.jpg

Last edited:

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also just signed up for the Bronco super celebration trail ride at Quarry meadows on Friday 7/14. Anybody else going? Long drive for me, so I'll probably get a motel room in Tomah. I got a wedding to go to on 7/15, so I can't stay for the rest of the stuff at the Dells😕

EDIT: Got a room at the days in in the Dells for $87, just a mile or so from Chula Vista, so If I can get up there early enough on Thursday, I can check out the event for a bit

Last edited:

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also just signed up for the Bronco super celebration trail ride at Quarry meadows on Friday 7/14. Anybody else going? Long drive for me, so I'll probably get a motel room in Tomah. I got a wedding to go to on 7/15, so I can't stay for the rest of the stuff at the Dells😕

EDIT: Got a room at the days in in the Dells for $87, just a mile or so from Chula Vista, so If I can get up there early enough on Thursday, I can check out the event for a bit
Staying about 40 minutes away in my parents' country cabin. Will be there for the trail ride.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any word on how difficult the trail is? I have a stock wildtrak… thinking of skipping work & goin on the trail ride 🏁🤘🏼

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any word on how difficult the trail is? I have a stock wildtrak… thinking of skipping work & goin on the trail ride 🏁🤘🏼
I didn't get much info from Tim (guy from WC4WD) other than we are gonna have a few guides, and this will be a real trail ride, not a gravel road parade like they did last year. I'm guessing that stock Sas/BL/WT will be fine. Bronco driver magazine is putting on the event, but WC4WD did the trail prep, and lined up volunteers for trail guides (including affiliate clubs). Quarry meadows is private property and if you aren't a club member, it's a good opportunity to check it out! Best intel I got about difficulty is not as hairy as Apple Creek farms or Mole Lake, but it's a really large piece of land, and I would not "be bored" there!

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't get much info from Tim (guy from WC4WD) other than we are gonna have a few guides, and this will be a real trail ride, not a gravel road parade like they did last year. I'm guessing that stock Sas/BL/WT will be fine. Bronco driver magazine is putting on the event, but WC4WD did the trail prep, and lined up volunteers for trail guides (including affiliate clubs). Quarry meadows is private property and if you aren't a club member, it's a good opportunity to check it out! Best intel I got about difficulty is not as hairy as Apple Creek farms or Mole Lake, but it's a really large piece of land, and I would not "be bored" there!
thanks for the info. I think registering is closed except for in person … so hopefully see you there.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If there are meet-ups of trail rides in WI, I'm looking for something. However, I would be in my PW and not all areas around allow something that silly big.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for the info. I think registering is closed except for in person … so hopefully see you there.
Did you end up making it? I was pretty amazed by the turnout! I got some gopro vids, but I still gotta learn how to edit them. Once I do I will get them on Youtube and link here.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you end up making it? I was pretty amazed by the turnout! I got some gopro vids, but I still gotta learn how to edit them. Once I do I will get them on Youtube and link here.
I did make it. I signed up with the green group because they had extra spotters. I had a great time. I have some go pro footage from my dash view. Go pro effect doesnt show enough of the steepness of the environment.
I had the hot pepper wildtrak out there.

IMG_3241.jpeg

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did make it. I signed up with the green group because they had extra spotters. I had a great time. I have some go pro footage from my dash view. Go pro effect doesnt show enough of the steepness of the environment.
I had the hot pepper wildtrak out there.

Ford Bronco Wisconsin Roll Call IMG_3241
OK...ya I saw ya leaving...LOVE that color! I did orange cause @Middleton Motorsports did and I kinda wanted to get some gopro footage of their rigs...and then they had to bail right away :( . The guy who led our group was awesome...really nothing a stock SAS couldn't handle once he showed ya the right line. Wish we had more time, but as is I was lucky to get to go...had other commitments to work around!

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK...ya I saw ya leaving...LOVE that color! I did orange cause @Middleton Motorsports did and I kinda wanted to get some gopro footage of their rigs...and then they had to bail right away :( . The guy who led our group was awesome...really nothing a stock SAS couldn't handle once he showed ya the right line. Wish we had more time, but as is I was lucky to get to go...had other commitments to work around!
I wonder how the raptors did out there. I went through a few spots where I had to squeeze the mirrors in between trees. One spot where it declined & was slick , and had to stop and use steering to walk the front end across the trail to miss trees … once again, the spotters were awesome …..so much fun …. I know there is an event coming up at silver lake dunes , MI… and then at this place in tomah again in sept ….

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how the raptors did out there. I went through a few spots where I had to squeeze the mirrors in between trees. One spot where it declined & was slick , and had to stop and use steering to walk the front end across the trail to miss trees … once again, the spotters were awesome …..so much fun …. I know there is an event coming up at silver lake dunes , MI… and then at this place in tomah again in sept ….
The raptors did almost nothing. They did the sand stairway, then that twisty hill after that, the white one had to be pulled. The rest turned around except the red 2dr, she did it, but needed to be strapped also (i thought she woulda cleared, but I guess it's a dealer's used car...so). I got through it, and a 4dr squatch got through it clean (AMB one, guy from MI). I really wana do the Silver Lake Dunes event! Don't know if I can get away yet, but I'm gonna try clearing the decks! Might have my other BL back by then too. You gonna ride lake express over?
Sponsored