Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great news Kevin! I got an e-mail from Tyler on Monday, said he'd check with the GM. You got an answer first, so run with it.
I'm local, near Doylestown, anything under x-plan and I'm in.

Another dealer, Sands Ford, gave me these figures, I'd guess Bergey's doc fee (on invoice) would be in the range:
>>> Our documentation fee is $389. It will be registered as a passenger vehicle. We do not have a dealer conveyance fee. We do not have mandatory add on's. No x-plan.<<<<

Also ask what the title/registration fees (for Pa residents) are and if they are included in the doc fee.

I'd start by asking for a match (Invoice-$1000) ...... make them aware that could produce 100++ more sales.
If they offer a lesser discount off Invoice, say $500, that could be a few dozen sales at best.
.... That'l leave the ball in their court.

An option for a wheel tire upgrade/trade-in deal would sweaten the deal, and would a credit towards accessories.
There will be a ton that needs to be hammered out. Good place to start though. Definitely questions that need to be asked of the dealership to protect ourselves.
Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You ain't kidding. Word around town in NJ is all the NY'ers are moving out. Coming to NJ, Paying $20k MORE than asking prices on new homes.

Luckily for me, I'm on other side of Jersey, so I don't gotta deal with you NY'ers!! ? Just messing with ya tho, anyone buying a Bronco is alright in my book! (y)
You're lucky. Here in SF Bay Area, folks are leaving SF and Silicon Valley for the 'burbs. Friends put an offer in on a house here at $1.5mil and it went for $120k over ask, all cash. :oops:

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Updated original post to show comparison between $1,300 Below Invoice (@Granger Ford & @StephensAutoCenter ) vs. MSRP - 3% (Leonardtown) vs. x-plan (everywhere else).

If travel doesn't matter to you, Granger & Stephen's have best deal. But then factor in cost of travel or cost to ship.

In Base or Big Bend trims Leonardtown next best deal, and I believe they will deliver to your door free of charge (@NayNay can confirm for us?). Also, does x-plan limit any possible high dealer fees?

Lastly, x-plan. Trims from Black Diamond on up, x-plan beats minus 3%.

I still plan on looking until it's no longer viable to the group. I'm just giving a current breakdown of some of the options out there.
The updated spreadsheets seem to be protected and require permission to view. They are not viewable
We could do another survey, that may take awhile (which you'd have to let them know).
I myself am down for Bergey's. I'd probably switch for $750 below (using x-plan so dealer gets x-plan commission. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't consider $500 below.
At what point do others say it's too far? or deal not good enough?

If they did $1000 below invoice you'd probably get a big chunk switching instantly.
If they did $750 below invoice maybe they'd get about 50-76% switching.
$500 below invoice.. maybe half who are within 2 hour drive.

Current survey of 49 people (not total group)

Forms response chart. Question title: What is the 'Minimum Incentive' you need to move your reservation?. Number of responses: 49 responses.'Minimum Incentive' you need to move your reservation?. Number of responses: 49 responses.
I agree with this statement. I would present the best offers. The people in our group are within several states, and different members would likely have different points where the added distance to get the lower price at Stephen’s make this deal more attractive. If they offered 1,300 below invoice with Xplan virtually all would switch, 1,000 most members likely would, 750 people are thinking about it but more would likely go to West Virginia to get the full discount. If they offer a Bronco water bottle and a hot dog at time of pickup, they may even get one or two!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last I checked, and no disrespect to either Granger or Stephen's, shipping to Hunterdon County, NJ started @ $950 and goes up (especially for stuff like covered transport). And the worst part is, I'd like to be at the dealership to see it and go over with said dealer. If it weren't for those 2 things, I probably would've switched to Granger a long time ago. But financially (talking maybe $300-$500 below invoice in savings) and time wise, it just doesn't make sense for me right now.

They both offer good plans for sure, you just need to decide if it works for you. But if I can find something in the $500-$750 B/I range that is maybe a couple hour drive at max, I'd probably go that route.

Update to dealers list:

I contacted McMahon in Ct. this morning (I know we already had x-plan verified with them), but figured I'd see if we can work that further.

Hoping to hear from the following soon:
Malouf Ford (@Blitzinger )
Bergey's Ford (@KJM76 & @Fly by Nite )
Kaytes Ford & Winner Ford (myself)
Schultz Ford (@Bronc OH )

And whoever else we reach out to this week.
I has spoken to them cause that is where my reservation is and they originally said they we they weren't offering anything yet cause they didn't know what Ford would be doing with incentives and stuff. Maybe they have changed their tune by now.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The updated spreadsheets seem to be protected and require permission to view. They are not viewable
Sorry I'm new to google sheets. I've used Excel for years making all kinds of charts and having different formulas. I just get worried when I see emails about so and so wanting access to something and I worry they'll screw up the formulas? Can you see them in the original posts? or screwed up there too?

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I has spoken to them cause that is where my reservation is and they originally said they we they weren't offering anything yet cause they didn't know what Ford would be doing with incentives and stuff. Maybe they have changed their tune by now.
McMahon responded. They did say sticking to x-plan without knowing Ford pricing. The guy was very respectful and I appreciate his stance on it.

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we know what ford charges for a lifetime powertrain on a ranger? Having that $$ amount would help with warranty deals.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry I'm new to google sheets. I've used Excel for years making all kinds of charts and having different formulas. I just get worried when I see emails about so and so wanting access to something and I worry they'll screw up the formulas? Can you see them in the original posts? or screwed up there too?
They are not viewable in the original post. It says permission is required to view it.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You ain't kidding. Word around town in NJ is all the NY'ers are moving out. Coming to NJ, Paying $20k MORE than asking prices on new homes.

Luckily for me, I'm on other side of Jersey, so I don't gotta deal with you NY'ers!! ? Just messing with ya tho, anyone buying a Bronco is alright in my book! (y)
That and CT. I am right next to NY and everyone is coming here. Now our rent is getting ridiculous and so is buying a house. I freaking left NY cause if I worked in a hospital it would have been in Westchester county, which is expensive. Now it's NY all over again:mad:

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are not viewable in the original post. It says permission is required to view it.
Well shit... if you ask for access again I can try to correct that.. damn Google Sheets.. Or maybe if I have time later I will have to redo the sheets... which ones are issues?

Edit I did some clicking, updated some links. Let me know if you can see ALL 4 charts in main post now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do we know what ford charges for a lifetime powertrain on a ranger? Having that $$ amount would help with warranty deals.
This link might help (finally found it) Ford Protect
I got some numbers when my kid bought his Escape a month ago. Don't remember if they had examples, or if I needed to enter info to get the quote.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well shit... if you ask for access again I can try to correct that.. damn Google Sheets.. Or maybe if I have time later I will have to redo the sheets... which ones are issues?

Edit I did some clicking, updated some links. Let me know if you can see ALL 4 charts in main post now.
Getting closer. 3 and 4 are now viewable. 1 and 2 still show this message “
Google Sheets needs access
Google Sheets needs to authenticate your session. Please allow cookie access for Google Sheets by clicking here.

Learn more about how to allow access to third-party cookies.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That and CT. I am right next to NY and everyone is coming here. Now our rent is getting ridiculous and so is buying a house. I freaking left NY cause if I worked in a hospital it would have been in Westchester county, which is expensive. Now it's NY all over again:mad:

If it weren’t for family, I would leave this tristate area. Some friends have left and others are planning to leave. Not sure how moving to the burbs is going to be better. Taxes in westchester have become obscene.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
McMahon responded. They did say sticking to x-plan without knowing Ford pricing. The guy was very respectful and I appreciate his stance on it.
McMahon isn't going to do anything. I received this from Chris:

Base Bronco's have less then $500 profit including hold back, more expensive (first editions) cap off just above $1,000 total profit including holdback. Nobody is going to sell the hottest vehicles at a loss. I can tell you they have a hook. I don't know what it is, but we all buy them for the same price.

That's their stance and that's fine. There's another email they sent me saying anyone offering 1000 or more off invoice or msrp shouldnt be trusted because its not a real deal.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If it weren’t for family, I would leave this tristate area. Some friends have left and others are planning to leave. Not sure how moving to the burbs is going to be better. Taxes in westchester have become obscene.
Once I am done with my masters I am thinking about leaving. CT is becoming the next NY
Sponsored