Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Granger quote for shipping in a group of 6 is $425 per bronco for the Colorado buyers.... even if it a bit more to come to the Northeast we still are talking a decent savings
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/colorado-group-buy-with-granger.5673/
I got a quote of 1,050 to Rockland county N.Y. for that I would go pick it up. If we could get shipping of 4-500 I would be interested, I am just around 2 hours from Albany. I have a feeling getting 6-8 cars manufactured in relatively close proximity from the same region is going to be the challenge.
Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a quote of 1,050 to Rockland county N.Y. for that I would go pick it up. If we could get shipping of 4-500 I would be interested, I am just around 2 hours from Albany. I have a feeling getting 6-8 cars manufactured in relatively close proximity from the same region is going to be the challenge.
Especially with the differences in ordering times, there could be 1000-5000 builds between each if us with how messed up the site was.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Dave4x4, I gave a link to your thread in my original post as well.

Lucky you, now you can go create all kinds of Google Sheets and Google Forms ha ha. I can now show you how to make visible for everyone ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wanted to let the group know, Leo Kaytes Ford sticking to X-plan and their Powertrain Warranty.

Sponsored

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A trip to WV is looking more and more likely! At least I'll get to know the Bronco on the drive home I guess ?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A trip to WV is looking more and more likely! At least I'll get to know the Bronco on the drive home I guess ?
I guess that's why we don't put all our eggs in one basket. We're still pounding the pavement. Plus @Dave4x4 started looking for a group buy and ship. So we haven't exhausted all options yet. Stay tuned.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hay, umm, I know this is not my business but I cannot understand why any dealership is asking to do a credit check. That sounds wrong on several levels. 1st the entire purpose would be for you to purchase your Bronco. They have to have a vin to submit to a bank and get an approval. No one has any vin numbers yet. But for the sake of argument let's say there's a magic vin. That approval would expire in 30 days, or 60 at the most. Also the non refundable deposit also seems wrong. As an individual whom does this for a living I would say run not walk away. Sorry. I know this was not directed toward me but please be cautious.
Hi Nay Nay. I appreciate your input. I've asked for a signed letter indicating no credit check and refundable deposit. No letter and I'll take my ball and play else where.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess that's why we don't put all our eggs in one basket. We're still pounding the pavement. Plus @Dave4x4 started looking for a group buy and ship. So we haven't exhausted all options yet. Stay tuned.
It's wild how stubborn dealers are. They could get all these orders. And not just the orders but free advertising if everyone says go to this dealer.

Two weeks ago, I completely forgot Iowa was a state but now, I know Granger Ford in Iowa is the place to go for a good deal.

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wanted to let the group know, Leo Kaytes Ford sticking to X-plan and their Powertrain Warranty.
I am genuinely surprised. I thought he saw the potential big increase in sales with all his earlier engagement on the forum. What a shame. At least we now know what is on offer there.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was really hoping Kaytes would pull through. Bergey's might still be an option?

t_liz92

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Created a new survey (1 question) for Bergey's Ford. Minimum deal to switch, question is, who will see the new link? I'll drop it here and it's also in the original post. I think @KJM76 can go back to Bergey's with a good 30+ responses... but we should also get together beforehand to see how to present it.

Bergey's Ford - Minimum deal to switch?
I joined the Maryland thread before this one got going but wanted to chime in if you needed more #’s. Currently, leaning towards Stephen’s but would still change for something closer. I’m in South Jersey and would be intrigued if Bergey’s came through with something. Anything under invoice would be enticing (y)

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was really hoping Kaytes would pull through. Bergey's might still be an option?
Me too. Kaytes was fairly close, but this deal is WAY too far off from Stephens, still planning to make the drive unless another dealer would like to earn the 40-80 additional sales with a competitive offer. Still hoping for a competitive deal close, but really appreciate Stephens engagement on the forum and business model giving the consumer such a good deal! Just wish it was closer. It’s a great fallback position though, thanks to everyone for finding these offers, much appreciated!
Sponsored