Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Us Northeast buyers maybe should consider switching to Grangers or to Stephens and coordinating on a group delivery in groups of 6-8 vehicles... We could have several delivery locations setup and thus each group may only have to travel a couple hours to pick up our Broncos. Grouping the deliveries could save a decent amount of money.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

McMahon isn't going to do anything. I received this from Chris:

Base Bronco's have less then $500 profit including hold back, more expensive (first editions) cap off just above $1,000 total profit including holdback. Nobody is going to sell the hottest vehicles at a loss. I can tell you they have a hook. I don't know what it is, but we all buy them for the same price.

That's their stance and that's fine. There's another email they sent me saying anyone offering 1000 or more off invoice or msrp shouldnt be trusted because its not a real deal.
I am guessing they don't want to lose any reservations saying it's not a real deal. I didn't even bother to respond to that comment. Besides If granger and Stephens does screw over their customer I feel like there would be a ton of people emailing Ford about their shady practices and that wouldn't be good for them.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Getting closer. 3 and 4 are now viewable. 1 and 2 still show this message “
Google Sheets needs access
Google Sheets needs to authenticate your session. Please allow cookie access for Google Sheets by clicking here.

Learn more about how to allow access to third-party cookies.
You mean I did ALL that hard work on these damn things and half of you couldn't even see them all this time?

Give me a second, I'll get #1 & #2 up for everyone... Now that I know what I'm doing ?‍♂ ?

Edit: Tell me you can see it all now?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Us Northeast buyers maybe should consider switching to Grangers or to Stephens and coordinating on a group delivery in groups of 6-8 vehicles... We could have several delivery locations setup and thus each group may only have to travel a couple hours to pick up our Broncos. Grouping the deliveries could save a decent amount of money.
I am looking at Stephens if nothing happens around here. Group thing could work for deliveries, but I am planning on trading in my car.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Non refundable deposit sounds suspect. But if they're willing to hammer down details on final pricing now, I might consider it.
Hay, umm, I know this is not my business but I cannot understand why any dealership is asking to do a credit check. That sounds wrong on several levels. 1st the entire purpose would be for you to purchase your Bronco. They have to have a vin to submit to a bank and get an approval. No one has any vin numbers yet. But for the sake of argument let's say there's a magic vin. That approval would expire in 30 days, or 60 at the most. Also the non refundable deposit also seems wrong. As an individual whom does this for a living I would say run not walk away. Sorry. I know this was not directed toward me but please be cautious.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there any other buyers in the general Albany NY area that are interested in an arrangement such as what I am have suggested above?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

Are there any other buyers in the general Albany NY area that are interested in an arrangement such as what I am have suggested above?
That's not a bad idea at all. I'd consider it. I'm in Westchester but we can make the drive (actually driving that way in a few weeks for camping)

Bccarlin

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
You mean I did ALL that hard work on these damn things and half of you couldn't even see them all this time?

Give me a second, I'll get #1 & #2 up for everyone... Now that I know what I'm doing ?‍♂ ?

Edit: Tell me you can see it all now?
Yep, I confirm all viewable now. Thank you for all your work on this!

Sponsored
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just a thought @Dave4x4, you may want to start a new thread to gain more traction. By all means keep posting in this thread as well, I'd just worry your post could get lost in the mix. A 2nd thread with that in the title might get you a flood more as well. Just trying to help ;)

Edit: If you create a new thread as well, I'll drop a link to that thread in our main post. A little post linking never hurt anyone :unsure:

Last edited:

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs