Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What no one has mentioned yet on this thread is that the primary reason why these things look so good is because they don't have the stupid plastic fender flares on them yet.
1600868917284.png

Which is why I can't wait to see what solution they will have for a flare delete to cover up the holes in the fenders.
I think the big flares (Sas) make the truck...would look like crap without them. Good for you that you can take them off.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base gets prop rod, others get struts.

Just made that up..
honestly would prefer a prop rod like a Jeep where you can open the hood all the way and rest it on the windshield.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
What no one has mentioned yet on this thread is that the primary reason why these things look so good is because they don't have the stupid plastic fender flares on them yet.
1600868917284.png

Which is why I can't wait to see what solution they will have for a flare delete to cover up the holes in the fenders.
I’m sure I’ll go with something aftermarket. Give people some time and they’ll come up with some cool stuff I’m sure.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1600868917284.png

Great mind think alike.. If the aftermarket doesn't have any available, I will personally see to it.

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little bummed that the Ford emblem on the tail gate is riveted or bolted on and that they made an indentation for it. I typically de-badge my vehicles but oh well...I'll live
Agree. Also there are holes in the metal in that area. Best case is someone makes an oval replacement badge with Bronco in cursive like the early Broncos. Time to buy a 3D printer!

Sponsored

Bacon

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Dr IS MIC Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if I missed this, looks like this is the regular led headlamp, not signature. Almost looks like it has a HALO, but maybe that is a metal ring around it. With the standard headlamps, does anyone know if the daytime running portion of this light is LED as well?

2021 Bronco assembly line plant 23.jpg

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder if these are going to end up on the Dealership floors soon? We can be hopeful!!

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Am I the only one who thinks production schedule is moving quick?

Like they say "delivery in June next year," but it def seems this plant is ready to go... & it's September...

I get B&P is delayed, but this looks promising.

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if I missed this, looks like this is the regular led headlamp, not signature. Almost looks like it has a HALO, but maybe that is a metal ring around it. With the standard headlamps, does anyone know if the daytime running portion of this light is LED as well?

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 2021 Bronco assembly line plant 23
This looks like BD headlight. I'm assuming for that Iconic Silver 2d model...

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can someone with knowledge of the production process explain why the hood would be attached during production and not just added after the engine work is completed? Seems like an unnecessary hazard for the workers.
The drive train comes in from the bottom.

Sponsored

HuskerJen47

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 2021 Bronco assembly line plant 23

Doesnt the Outer Banks have the metal painted fenders? Or are they painted but still plastic?

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Doesnt the Outer Banks have the metal painted fenders? Or are they painted but still plastic?
Good question. I assumed they were painted plastic like they do on the Wrangler Sahara, but I guess I don't know for sure.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems the yellow is a primer and not a secret new color. The exterior body panels look white.
Sponsored