Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got another dreaded scheduling change email. Moved back another 3 weeks from Aug. 14th to Sept. 4th. :cautious:
Sponsored

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we need a separate thread for Heritage Edition tributes. This is kind of like Factory Five owners posting on a Shelby Cobra forum.

Jason
Not even close Jason. I've owned 2 real Cobras and there's a big difference between real/fake Cobras. 6G Broncos that simply have some paint/wheel mods are still 6G Broncos. No one is trying to pass them off as factory HE's.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not even close Jason. I've owned 2 real Cobras and there's a big difference between real/fake Cobras. 6G Broncos that simply have some paint/wheel mods are still 6G Broncos. No one is trying to pass them off as factory HE's.
Do you put AMG badges on your Mercedes too?

I am teasing/joking, not trying to insult.

Jason

Sponsored

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Quick update on picking up my Bronco today. Hope it is helpful to others.

Yesterday I was able to secure my Cert under Program Number: 38644 for $1,995. Today however, the dealer said it is not able to be applied as it is not for a Heritage Edition (original order was for a Black Diamond in 2/22). I even called Ford and they said it will not work on the order but could be submitted for afterwards. So the dealer did honor what we agreed upon for MSRP and less price protection for what I figured it would be. So I picked up the Bronco and they said they would get with Ford to get the private offer refunded to me. Their 5 star review will depend on it.

So, for others keep working on it. Ford is even confused on what a HE is and HE Limited for the private offer. I feel confident I can get this refunded after the fact, but it would have been nice to have up front. I will keep you posted.

Now as to the Bronco... I am more impressed more than I thought I would be and love the manual transmission. It is a really tough truck and makes my Explorer ST look like a passenger car next to it. My 86 year old dad loved the test ride and I got his vote of approval. He wants to order one now!

The Ford engineers and workers building this Bronco did a great job! The suits (and I am one those in my day job) really screwed up the process.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think we need a separate thread for Heritage Edition tributes. This is kind of like Factory Five owners posting on a Shelby Cobra forum.

Jason
And a separate thread for HE Ordering/Pricing/ Headaches. Now that the actual HEs are dropping i automatically go to the last page of this thread and work backwards, trying, in vain, to escape the complaint section this has turned into. I’m happy with my regular Bronco, but I like the self flagellation of my heritage envy. This can only be accomplished through pics of these beautiful broncos.

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I even called Ford and they said it will not work on the order but could be submitted for afterwards.
When you say you called Ford, was it the COVP PHQ number? Did they tell you how you can submit for it afterwards? It seems this was the process that may have worked for @Lewisj41 but he was not able to provide any info on the form he filled out to successfully claim the private offer.

And @NVCowboy may be right, it might help to start a separate thread that is just dedicated to Heritage Edition Private Offer feedback.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And a separate thread for HE Ordering/Pricing/ Headaches. Now that the actual HEs are dropping i automatically go to the last page of this thread and work backwards, trying, in vain, to escape the complaint section this has turned into. I’m happy with my regular Bronco, but I like the self flagellation of my heritage envy. This can only be accomplished through pics of these beautiful broncos.
Run with it!!!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think I’ll just stay tuned to this station! :cool:

oldcanoe

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Triumph TR6, 2010 Honda Pilot, '76 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is anyone aware of any two doors with a blend date of ~ July 14 or later moved from "in production" to "shipped". My last update on the tracker was July 14 as "in production", dealer sees it as July 17 "in production". Apparently more than a few of us are waiting on a Heritage unique part?

Feel like I've jinxed myself by looking ahead to buy accessories. Below is my current list.
  • M-6766-B23 2021-2023 2.3L Bronco Air/Oil Separator (not in stock, no estimate when available)
  • M-9603-B23 2021-2023 Bronco Performance Calibration For 2.3L
  • M-16826-B 2021-2023 Bronco Hood Lift Kit
  • VM2DZ-54502H07-F Gunners hatch
  • VP2DZ-54502H07-A 2 door glass bag
  • Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Capable Bumper)
Anyone else looking accessories? And if so what?

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is anyone aware of any two doors with a blend date of ~ July 14 or later moved from "in production" to "shipped". My last update on the tracker was July 14 as "in production", dealer sees it as July 17 "in production". Apparently more than a few of us are waiting on a Heritage unique part?

Feel like I've jinxed myself by looking ahead to buy accessories. Below is my current list.
  • M-6766-B23 2021-2023 2.3L Bronco Air/Oil Separator (not in stock, no estimate when available)
  • M-9603-B23 2021-2023 Bronco Performance Calibration For 2.3L
  • M-16826-B 2021-2023 Bronco Hood Lift Kit
  • VM2DZ-54502H07-F Gunners hatch
  • VP2DZ-54502H07-A 2 door glass bag
  • Diode Dynamics Dual Fog Light Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets for 2021+ Ford Bronco (Capable Bumper)
Anyone else looking accessories? And if so what?
I “might” know someone.

oldcanoe

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Triumph TR6, 2010 Honda Pilot, '76 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage