First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m right there with you, finally an update today. Lately I’ve been closing my eyes when I hit the submit button in the tracker hope for a surprise…. Nothing for many weeks until today.

My guess is that it Ford had some issue to address for our build week and filled their holding lot back to front and then addressed them one at a time front to back and those with 7/13 and 7/12 in production dates will be updated in the coming week.

53884656-4E94-4AD1-9B2A-BA16B8ACEE43.jpeg
you inspired me to login.. they moved my build date up a month! i'm scheduled for next month again. back and forth they go.. august, october, september, october and back now to beginning of september.

something is brewing up there in Michigan
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Went to my tracker for my daily disappointment and to my surprise I joined @Lowcountry Bronco and the built circle is filled in with a date of 8/9, first update since 7/14. The question is what does it mean? Did they add a missing part or repair hail damage? Will it ship now or will I wait another month for the next update. It really shouldn't be this hard. I guess I should be happy but I'm just emotionally drained.
Same basic dates as you. Mine flipped two days ago. Today it went blank back to order confirmed. That often happens right before delivery I believe. So I think we're all getting close...

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

has anyone got NEWLY scheduled this week? When is the last week that Ford will schedule 23s?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

has anyone got NEWLY scheduled this week? When is the last week that Ford will schedule 23s?
Heritages are "Specialty" so I'd be surprised if anyone does but if anyone does maybe a four door with the delays on the two doors :(

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture.JPG

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Heritages are "Specialty" so I'd be surprised if anyone does but if anyone does maybe a four door with the delays on the two doors :(

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture.JPG
Nothing here and I see on the scheduling week thread folks were getting emails around 9 EST. My favorite is someone who placed an order and got their scheduling email within 36 hours lol.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nothing here and I see on the scheduling week thread folks were getting emails around 9 EST. My favorite is someone who placed an order and got their scheduling email within 36 hours lol.
I saw that and :LOL: at it, congrats for him, at least he ack'd that he knew others pain points. I love it when someone brand-new off the street that didn't even know the Bronco has been out for three years now walks into a dealer and buys it because it's pretty and then posts up that there's no hold-up we're all stupid for waiting . :rolleyes:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I saw that and :LOL: at it, congrats for him, at least he ack'd that he knew others pain points. I love it when someone brand-new off the street that didn't even know the Bronco has been out for three years now walks into a dealer and buys it because it's pretty and then posts up that there's no hold-up we're all stupid for waiting . :rolleyes:
EXACTLY

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Went to my tracker for my daily disappointment and to my surprise I joined @Lowcountry Bronco and the built circle is filled in with a date of 8/9, first update since 7/14. The question is what does it mean? Did they add a missing part or repair hail damage? Will it ship now or will I wait another month for the next update. It really shouldn't be this hard. I guess I should be happy but I'm just emotionally drained.
Congratulations! They do seem to at least be moving some. I'm just happy to see some of my jail mates getting to the next hurdle.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is there any standard timing when the trackers get updated? Does it normally happen overnight or have people discovered it at all times of the day? I don't normally check mine except around lunch time. I know some have it on the refresh key all the time.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No news and last scheduling should be early September. Maybe 4 more weeks left to be scheduled for 2023's.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Is there any standard timing when the trackers get updated? Does it normally happen overnight or have people discovered it at all times of the day? I don't normally check mine except around lunch time. I know some have it on the refresh key all the time.
I don't think so, I've been checking mine at least a couple of times a day and after your last post I checked mine and I'm back to confirmed. Hoping it's getting ready to ship out but who knows their algorithm.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230810-134232

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't think so, I've been checking mine at least a couple of times a day and after your last post I checked mine and I'm back to confirmed. Hoping it's getting ready to ship out but who knows their algorithm.

Tell them to hold the train for me! :cool:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did both of your trackers update? The front door is quicker for me to check unless it wants me to count stop lights!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wonder if they understand the irony of this statement when going to the tracker after nearly three years of waiting?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1691689788467

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tell them to hold the train for me! :cool:
I got ya' but hurry up!!!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Superman-vs-locomotive-01

No change to the back door, shows built and an estimated delivery date.
Sponsored