Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lol.... so based on this, next year colours race red going to be gone :(
I think Race Red was dropped on the Ranger or Maverick for 2024. So the thinking is that no Bronco RR in 2024.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think Race Red was dropped on the Ranger or Maverick for 2024. So the thinking is that no Bronco RR in 2024.
That’s too bad. It looks great with the Heritage trim.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not over yet, they'll be building these until November. They know how many they have to build, can't believe a factory somewhere can't crank the parts out fast enough to clear their books. I really wonder how they're going to do the '24 Heritage's when the banks open up with a 2k backlog and probably more wanting one.
Thank you for all the information these past couple months. You are a big asset to this community.

I waited 10 months for the order banks to open on March 27th. My original build was a Base 2 door with the 2.7, 10 speed and SAS, MSRP $42,505. By March 27th, the base was already restricted. Even though the Heritage was $10k more, I was happy to order it.

I traded the JL in on a 2023 Camry for a dd, expecting the Heritage to show up by November. And the F350 would be traded in on the Bronco. Then I would still have a great off road vehicle.

And now this. I am just going to ride it out and see if mine gets scheduled. If it doesn't, I'm not going to be reordering a Bronco in 2024. I'll get on a waitlist for the new Tacoma TRD Pro.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That’s too bad. It looks great with the Heritage trim.
It will be interesting to see which colors apply to the heritage trim. I'm most excited or will be disappointed with the color offerings for MY24. I'm not interested in the free wheeling package or black out package. These can be accomplished through a local shop if you'd want to go that route..

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

honestly - Ford has deleted all my favorite colors year after year - first Rapid Red, then Antimatter Blue, then Cyber Orange and now Race Red - all that is left over now is a bunch of shades of grey :(
While Ford calls it Cactus Grey, I say it’s Ghostship Green like my YT, so…. 😏

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6511

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I did my daily checking of the trackers. Open's back door.... Nothing! Slowly opens front door....Nothing! So I decided to adjust my tracker so it looks more accurate.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6511
Went to my tracker for my daily disappointment and to my surprise I joined @Lowcountry Bronco and the built circle is filled in with a date of 8/9, first update since 7/14. The question is what does it mean? Did they add a missing part or repair hail damage? Will it ship now or will I wait another month for the next update. It really shouldn't be this hard. I guess I should be happy but I'm just emotionally drained.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My tracker last updated on 7/12. It's been a month since it went "in production" and I have had zero updates from Ford. 😡

Two days past the end of the "ETA" to my dealer (8/2-8/8) and I can't get anyone to tell me where it is. On Monday, called customer service and they said it should be there by the 8th. Yesterday, chat tells me it hasn't shipped yet and they have no other updates.
Calls and text messages to the sales manager have gone unanswered. 👻 🙄

I'm getting really sick of all this waiting. It's been 920 days since my original order! 🤬

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stalking the order tracking site and my build date has moved up from 10/2 to 9/25.

It sucks that I'm so jaded at this point I can't even celebrate it...but it'll be cool if it gets here eventually, right?

Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My tracker last updated on 7/12. It's been a month since it went "in production" and I have had zero updates from Ford. 😡

Two days past the end of the "ETA" to my dealer (8/2-8/8) and I can't get anyone to tell me where it is. On Monday, called customer service and they said it should be there by the 8th. Yesterday, chat tells me it hasn't shipped yet and they have no other updates.

I'm getting really sick of all this waiting. It's been 920 days since my original order! 🤬
feel your frustration, right about two and a half years.. it's more of a joke now with my friends, nobody believes that i actually ordered a vehicle.
lost all my bets with friends who's going to get their new car first. hell, just to jab at me even more a buddy ordered a tesla a couple weeks ago. he's already driving it around!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Went to my tracker for my daily disappointment and to my surprise I joined @Lowcountry Bronco and the built circle is filled in with a date of 8/9, first update since 7/14. The question is what does it mean? Did they add a missing part or repair hail damage? Will it ship now or will I wait another month for the next update. It really shouldn't be this hard. I guess I should be happy but I'm just emotionally drained.

Bronco roller coaster:

Congrats, you have a reservation/order ... now wait to be scheduled

Congrats, now you're "scheduled" ... now wait to be built and no, we won't tell you anything except supply chain issues

Congrats, you're "in production" ... yeah we don't know what it is either but still wait

Congrats, you're "built" ... now wait for shipping

Congrats, you've "shipped" ... we don't know where it is either

Congrats, it's showed up at the dealer ... now hope to hell your dealer is going to honor the deal and can find all your certs for PO and PP

Congrats, now it's home ... Ford recall and quality issues, expect 2-4 weeks for an appt and then we may not cover it if you used the wrong consistency wax on it

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club emotional-kid

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

feel your frustration, right about two and a half years.. it's more of a joke now with my friends, nobody believes that i actually ordered a vehicle.
lost all my bets with friends who's going to get their new car first. hell, just to jab at me even more a buddy ordered a tesla a couple weeks ago. he's already driving it around!
My buddy "ordered*" the new Tacoma and I'm fairly certain he will get it before I get my HE.

*If you think the Bronco ordering system is wack, try and order a new Toyota. You can't. It's a weird system of getting on a waiting list at a dealer and them trying to find the closest thing they can get to your order. That being said, I have not ruled out the new Taco if the seating position and rear seat room is vastly improved.

danno4x4

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS, 2005 WRX STI, 2001 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m right there with you, finally an update today. Lately I’ve been closing my eyes when I hit the submit button in the tracker hoping for a surprise…. Nothing for many weeks until today.

My guess is that Ford had some issue to address for our build week and filled their holding lot back to front and then addressed them one at a time front to back and those with 7/13 and 7/12 in production dates will be updated in the coming week.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 53884656-4E94-4AD1-9B2A-BA16B8ACEE43

Last edited:

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I'm in the same boat since 6/29. ETA was 8 Aug. Getting different info every time I call. Have no idea why ones built after have been shipped and delivered.
Sponsored