Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So more like this? The thing I am thinking about is, at 4.125" wide, the badge is small and then the foot is even smaller. Topo lines may not show up well.

View attachment 39939
Hmmm, you may have a point about that. I dunno. I can draw what I mean tomorrow lol. I mean I’m a web developer but don’t do stuff like this in illustrator :)
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm, you may have a point about that. I dunno. I can draw what I mean tomorrow lol. I mean I’m a web developer but don’t do stuff like this in illustrator :)
About as small as I can fit the topo in each shape. But maybe I am not understanding the depth part you mentioned.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatchprint-topo_v3

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everybody wins. Except still trying to decide what to do with Base when I can't use the Ford horsie. "Basequatch" sounds too much like Baywatch.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatchprint-topo_v3
Outstanding work!

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has an online store where I can purchase these as decals I will gladly throw money your way.
Download the ones you want and there are sites you can use to get them made yourself.
I was dabbling with Redbubble yesterday and you can upload a design as private. Then use it on whatever items you want - there are quite a few sticker options.
Probably better options out there, but I was pleased with the ease and variety so far.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Download the ones you want and there are sites you can use to get them made yourself.
I was dabbling with Redbubble yesterday and you can upload a design as private. Then use it on whatever items you want - there are quite a few sticker options.
Probably better options out there, but I was pleased with the ease and variety so far.
I have a store on RedBubble just for convenience of others. But their stickers, IMO, suck and they don't do decals. Zazzle has a better quality of merch like mugs and shirts, but they also have crappy stickers and no decals. Best place for stickers and decals is carstickers.com, but I haven't tried Sticker Mule because it is soooo expensive. Bottom line is I haven't found an online store where I can set up a shop that does stickers and decals well, sorry.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Way of All Squatches.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatch-evolutio

Last edited:

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 'Squatch Family has finally arrived.

This is just an example of what you can download and then manipulate. If you have a basic photo app, you can crop/copy/paste/combine from the second image as needed. Or ask a friend who knows Photoshop to pay you back for that nice bottle of tequila he drank.

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatchfamily

Ford Bronco B6G members-made custom Bronco logos, badges, stickers thread - submit your work here squatchfamily-seps

Last edited:

TXBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a store on RedBubble just for convenience of others. But their stickers, IMO, suck and they don't do decals. Zazzle has a better quality of merch like mugs and shirts, but they also have crappy stickers and no decals. Best place for stickers and decals is carstickers.com, but I haven't tried Sticker Mule because it is soooo expensive. Bottom line is I haven't found an online store where I can set up a shop that does stickers and decals well, sorry.
All good buddy.
We all appreciate your honest opinion ?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All good buddy.
We all appreciate your honest opinion ?
I'm gunshy after setting up a RedBubble store for the Sport guys who wanted logos for stickers and other swag, but I felt like I disappointed them. The stickers were not very good quality. I tried it on Zazzle and they took down everything because they are way more freaky about potential trademark violations. It's frustrating because I would love it if a good sticker company would allow me to upload them and then create a link to post here for anyone to create an order. Not sure why no one does it, but I assume it's the trademarks.